Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Was he not telling the truth in the end, and now with Santa, a Doctor and spy reveal, the mafia must be stupid to waste their efforts on a vanilla townie.
Yes he was. And he could have been Sleeper or DM etc. So, what makes you think you aren't? Since we know that Shad was Vanilla it means the likelyhood of you being Sleeper is even higher.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'd like to point out, that Gry and Asako are the only ones that have been on me since D1 (Asako really didn't tell why though). The rest became today, after put them on my focus group list. Basically people are just passive aggressive.

Also, @gnut why does questioning the trust of top 3 persons is sus? I think it is more sus, that the top 2 are treating their status as some sort of an shield. As I said, the mafia has atleast 4 votes to manipulate the vote, that's a lot when a winning toll is 7 votes. You never answered my question - do you even know the rules? Because they clearly state that for this size of game a regular number of mafia 4. You used the fact that I talked about 4 mafias as some sort of proof, but honestly, that is stupid. Anyone playing seriously should already know that it is 4-ish (Maybe one more, maybe one less, depending on 3rd parties on the mix).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What has ustegius said to make you believe him.....he only poi ts fingers but doesnt say anything about himself.

Bruv.....he tried imo to get focus on me and gry for being top voted...only reason I bring it up cause me or gry didnt make all those people vote....think he was triggered we cant get killed at nite so why not try to get us lynched xD funny shit
Umm, first you say, that asking questions is sus (when I asked Gry a detailed info on the gift he got). Then you go saying that me not talking about myself is sus. Well what do you want to know? ask away! Oh wait, that is sus, no way a townie would like to know things!

I already did say that I have an active role. I also did do my action last night.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yes he was. And he could have been Sleeper or DM etc. So, what makes you think you aren't? Since we know that Shad was Vanilla it means the likelyhood of you being Sleeper is even higher.
How am I supposed to know about that?

If you are seriously worrying about me being a sleeper, focus on whittling down the mafia, 1 vote will make no difference if their strength is diminished.For now, I am a townie.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I really don't like the Ustegius bandwagon. He's definitely not in the clear but again I'll reiterate that we have a better option in Brandish who REALLY looks like Santa and an Ustegius lynch has a greater chance of being a mislynch.

There are also those who have been DREADFULLY quiet that haven't had enough attention on them and that we continue to allow to coast through the game. Talking about @Hll @Tatsumaki @MarmaladeSky to name a few who I think aren't actually contributing too much. Something feels off about Pom and Asako too for me.

End of the day it's up to the mass vote who we lynch but we can confirm whether I'm paranoid or not by lynching the probable Santa Ms. Akiko (Brandish). Again, this isn't me defending Ust but I'd like to avoid a bad lynch here.

And remember to vote for me, your boy Kentaro Miura, for your favourite Mangaka! Earlier we had the Berserk X Among Us collab, there will be more exciting things to come! :teehee
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill gnut.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I really don't like the Ustegius bandwagon. He's definitely not in the clear but again I'll reiterate that we have a better option in Brandish who REALLY looks like Santa and an Ustegius lynch has a greater chance of being a mislynch.

There are also those who have been DREADFULLY quiet that haven't had enough attention on them and that we continue to allow to coast through the game. Talking about @Hll @Tatsumaki @MarmaladeSky to name a few who I think aren't actually contributing too much. Something feels off about Pom and Asako too for me.

End of the day it's up to the mass vote who we lynch but we can confirm whether I'm paranoid or not by lynching the probable Santa Ms. Akiko (Brandish). Again, this isn't me defending Ust but I'd like to avoid a bad lynch here.

And remember to vote for me, your boy Kentaro Miura, for your favourite Mangaka! Earlier we had the Berserk X Among Us collab, there will be more exciting things to come! :teehee
Sam what the fuck, this is probably the game I’ve been most active in 😂 granted no walls and deep analysis that some other people do provide indeed.
Now I’ll continue to catch up because this girl just woke up.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam what the fuck, this is probably the game I’ve been most active in 😂 granted no walls and deep analysis that some other people do provide indeed.
Now I’ll continue to catch up because this girl just woke up.
Time to up your game girl 🤣
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Flimsy you say, as if this isn't a social deduction kind of game. Works a lot better in person that is true, but even over text a lot can be distinguished from someone.

Apart from pointing at Brandish what did you and @digitaldude do today? Gotten any closer to having suspects in the meantime?
Sure, but I don't see those deductions from the text - they are vague. Nothing is said about what in my text makes me suspicious (at that point note, there was more now during the night).

Well, most of my time went to defending myself. I did go thorough Erins posts as I said, but didn't find anything too interesting. I also did a a check on my focus group I mentioned earlier, it's I didn't see any patterns, correlation on intersections.

[/quote]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like look at Ust, he is not upset for being suspected(because he probably really is mafia), but that it's not a solid Detective-tier undeniable proof.
[/QUOTE]

But that's no deduction at all. If I'm not upset, I am sus. If I am upset, I am sus because I'm nervous and hiding something. Both "deductions" are very common in mafia games, and sometimes by the same player. There is no consistency. They claim it is social deduction, but really it is just gut feels.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Okay, since the time is almost up and I'm up for dying. Hope the info helps you:

I'm detective. My night action was investigating Marmalady, and the result was innocent.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
How am I supposed to know about that?

If you are seriously worrying about me being a sleeper, focus on whittling down the mafia, 1 vote will make no difference if their strength is diminished.For now, I am a townie.
Exactly, you can't. But you still made a claim like this. You could have said passive at least. Assuming you are not Mafia, it would have been much better.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
So.... Why is there a votekill from me on Uste👀 I do not recall voting for him
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Paru and Akiko on top. With Kaoru's death yesterday, it looks like the goal is to turn OMO Weekly into a total sausage fest :XD.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
As my plausible, quite likely dying thoughts:

I trust:

1. Marmy. I didn't have time to confirm my sanity of course, but she still seems okay.
2. Gry. While I don't agree with his approach (talking about social deduction, and then voting me because he is annoyed) he seems to work for town good.

I suspect:
1. gnut. Bad reasonings in voting me, seems almost bandwagoning.
2. lady Pompom. Just a gut feel based on day 1 votes.
3. hLL. Not contributing proactively at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Paru and Akiko on top. With Kaoru's death yesterday, it looks like the goal is to turn OMO Weekly into a complete sausage fest :XD.
Yeah, this is a sovinistic culture. I should have know better and talked less.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
So:
  1. Lynch Bran.
  2. Docs protect Sam.
  3. Sam targets Ust.
  4. Profit?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
So:
  1. Lynch Bran.
  2. Docs protect Sam.
  3. Sam targets Ust.
  4. Profit?
And, if I survive, I target Sam for my sanity check? Or should I target Mazino, since if he really is doc, he is likely to get killed.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
I better start spamming the threads from tomorrow, lest my silence leads to a lynch.

Votekill gnut
This is just a throwaway vote

Seeing that Ust is done for, at least it will be good if it gets confirmed that she is a Detective, and verifies her claim on MarmaladeSky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

actly, you can't. But you still made a claim like this. You could have said passive at least. Assuming you are not Mafia, it would have been much better.
Whats done is done, I am not really afraid of mafia lynch, I will see if I can pacify the townies tomorrow, lest they try to get rid of a sleeper.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I better start spamming the threads from tomorrow, lest my silence leads to a lynch.

Votekill gnut
This is just a throwaway vote

Seeing that Ust is done for, at least it will be good if it gets confirmed that she is a Detective, and verifies her claim on MarmaladeSky.
Naah, well it is something, but since I didn't have time for a sanity check, it isn't really strong help for you guys.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
I better start spamming the threads from tomorrow, lest my silence leads to a lynch.

Votekill gnut
This is just a throwaway vote

Seeing that Ust is done for, at least it will be good if it gets confirmed that she is a Detective, and verifies her claim on MarmaladeSky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Whats done is done, I am not really afraid of mafia lynch, I will see if I can pacify the townies tomorrow, lest they try to get rid of a sleeper.
You'd rather lose a Det than a Santa?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I better start spamming the threads from tomorrow, lest my silence leads to a lynch.

Votekill gnut
This is just a throwaway vote

Seeing that Ust is done for, at least it will be good if it gets confirmed that she is a Detective, and verifies her claim on MarmaladeSky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Whats done is done, I am not really afraid of mafia lynch, I will see if I can pacify the townies tomorrow, lest they try to get rid of a sleeper.
We don't want you to spam, we want you to be more active and contribute to the discussion.

And a throwaway vote? Really? Following Holt's vote too no less :hmm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top