Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Can a doctor that isn't Mazino protect me tonight? Mans dodgy both in mafia game and fantasy basketball 😭 Still don't trust him 100% after his last-second attempt at trying to get me vote-killed so if he was mafia it could be him trying to save a mafia buddy :hmm

DD is a bit sus to me too :hmm

im revealing my role tomorrow.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thread is dead, and we've still got players coasting too damn hard 😭
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I've got to head off to Uni now for my classes. Orchestra should finish by 7PM so I should be able to make it back in time for some of the last hour.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Love me some Suigetsu...but im also gonna votekill Ustegius
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,215
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I am just gonna vote Ustegius for now.

Going to sleep and most likely won’t be here to see the end of DP. I sure hope we can get more development on those roles tomorrow, cause with spy and doc out in the open already this is looking quite bad... If there are other docs besides Mazino (if he really is one), you should go for Sam.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sam....plz spy maz.
Maz....plz try to protect me or gry if yoy are a doc.
Sam could confirm you in a sense by confirming who you say you targeted.

Real doc or bg plz protect sam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SirSamuel016
Dont say what he did until he says what he did!!!!
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Maz....plz try to protect me or gry if yoy are a doc.
There is no point in Mazino protecting you two. You are already immune to all night actions.

I don't like this whole going for Ustegius thing. It feels superficial, but it's not like we have many choices.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There is no point in Mazino protecting you two. You are already immune to all night actions.

I don't like this whole going for Ustegius thing. It feels superficial, but it's not like we have many choices.
If maz killed erin...perfect sense to go for us bud
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You dont want Maz spied on....really?

Oh an Ustegius vote is peculiar:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gonna prolly turn in...
But gotta say Gaj just jumped in my group of suspects...he passively defends the two I'm mainly talking about...bring us something new xD

So DD and Gaj possible affiliation....but I'm just nuts:catshrug
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Umm huh
Sure bruv
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Aight....gobna eat and sleep.
Good luck fellow mangmanga
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
But gotta say Gaj just jumped in my group of suspects...he passively defends the two I'm mainly talking about...bring us something new xD
It's literally the Seraph situation when he was mentor once again. Stubborn gnut.

I'm planning on voting for dd btw. Out of Brandish, Ustegius, and digitaldude, digitaldude would be my call.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's literally the Seraph situation when he was mentor once again. Stubborn gnut.

I'm planning on voting for dd btw. Out of Brandish, Ustegius, and digitaldude, digitaldude would be my call.
What has ustegius said to make you believe him.....he only poi ts fingers but doesnt say anything about himself.

Bruv.....he tried imo to get focus on me and gry for being top voted...only reason I bring it up cause me or gry didnt make all those people vote....think he was triggered we cant get killed at nite so why not try to get us lynched xD funny shit
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
What has ustegius said to make you believe him.....he only poi ts fingers but doesnt say anything about himself.

Bruv.....he tried imo to get focus on me and gry for being top voted...only reason I bring it up cause me or gry didnt make all those people vote....think he was triggered we cant get killed at nite so why not try to get us lynched xD funny shit
I don't necessarily trust him. Gry's been on Ustegius' case since the start of Day 1, but his main argument has to do with the votes that took place at the end of that phase, so there's that. Don't get me wrong though, if I get proof that Ustegius is scum, then I'll be the first one to vote for him.

Until then, I'd rather keep him because he's active and his posts are relevant to the game, even if you don't like it. The same thing goes with Gry, so that's why I will vote for none of them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votekill digitaldude

Sorry dd, it's a pretty weak vote, but I'll have to go for it.

I probably won't be here for the end of the phase, so it'll be up to you guys
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
We have a near-confirmed scum in Brandish yet you guys want to vote someone else and let him keep it up on the assumption he'd be aiming to help town? I don't trust Maz, and Ust is someone I'm not able to make too much of at this stage but I'd rather at least guarantee we hit a scum with a lynch today than potentially mislynch. Maybe Ust is scum but is he really the safest bet? DD's play seems a bit weird too, either he's hiding something because he's scum or he's hiding something because he's got a good town role.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
votekill ustegius boi
i won't be here for the end, have classes
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt suspects you have
I did mention earlier though..Ust, Greg and now to a lesser degree Gry. Difficult for me to articulate why, it's more of a feel. DD is also extremely weird this game. I'm wary of Hill too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And tbh this reveal wouldn‘t make sense from a mafia, so I‘d trust Mazino for now as well.
It wouldn't? This is coming from Maz who has been away for a while. Honestly wouldn't write off anything. Also not sure why this reveal was important in any way at this time
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sam....plz spy maz.
Maz....plz try to protect me or gry if yoy are a doc.
Sam could confirm you in a sense by confirming who you say you targeted.

Real doc or bg plz protect sam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SirSamuel016
Dont say what he did until he says what he did!!!!
Wait what? Maz claims doc who targeted Erin who turned up dead and you're comfortable with him "protecting" you/Gry? Even if he were legit, how is this reasonable?

Then you say Real doc too? What even...??
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
My role is active.
Have you used it?


Wtf, just how many active roles we have in this game
Where's the passive
I am a vanilla townie.

Also why are you so on getting rid of the santa ustegius
Not like he will be any problem to us, plus he kinda could be a way to confirm the sanity of dets
Mafia could want to get rid of him as they usually more up to winning while townie is townie, going yolo route as usual
I am not, I think it is better to fish for mafias now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is everyone on the kill Ust bandwagon now, if they are confirmed as Santa, we can deal with her anytime now. It makes more sense to fish for mafia.

For me, the people who are egging others to kill Ust, are the suspicious ones.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
I don't have time to think too much about it since I have to go to work. I will miss the end of the round and half the night.

Lady Pompom earlier explaination to me made sense. So I'll go for Votekill Ustegius

Why is everyone on the kill Ust bandwagon now, if they are confirmed as Santa, we can deal with her anytime now. It makes more sense to fish for mafia.
For me, the people who are egging others to kill Ust, are the suspicious ones.
Ustegius is the mafia sus actually.
Brandish is the supposed Santa.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Huh, one of the reasons Isayama-sensei got lynched yesterday was because of his claim and you do the same thing?
Was he not telling the truth in the end, and now with Santa, a Doctor and spy reveal, the mafia must be stupid to waste their efforts on a vanilla townie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top