Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
AAAAAAAAH NO NO NOT THE SHAPESHIFTER NO ANYONE BUT THE SHAPESHIFTER GUYS ITS OVER FOR ME IM AN ILLUSION I'M NECROMANCER I USED SAMUEL SPY ON LADY POMPOM I GOT NO PM AT ALL. I AM AN ILLUSION NOW GUYS.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

OH MY GOD NO I KILLED POMPOM
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Also guys what do u think about revealing our roles, the det and doc already out anyways +spy and bodyguard dead
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
BECAUSE I USED MY ACTION ON THE ILLUSION THAT SHATTERED THE ILLUSION
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

WE NEED TO KILL THE SHAPESHIFTER AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ust can't be killed by conventional means next night but could a Strongman do it?
Most likely not, would go pretty hard against the system. Likely they have an Assassin instead of Strongman.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,706
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Pompom was very popular this night...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
IM USING PIRATE ROLE NEXT FOR NECROMANCER, I WILL SAY WHO I AM TARGETTING LATER.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Most likely not, would go pretty hard against the system. Likely they have an Assassin instead of Strongman.
okay im gone.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
BECAUSE I USED MY ACTION ON THE ILLUSION THAT SHATTERED THE ILLUSION
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

WE NEED TO KILL THE SHAPESHIFTER AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.
Illusion happen last thing in the phrase so u not an illusion... maybe, who knows
U don't know at least
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
AAAAAAAAH NO NO NOT THE SHAPESHIFTER NO ANYONE BUT THE SHAPESHIFTER GUYS ITS OVER FOR ME IM AN ILLUSION I'M NECROMANCER I USED SAMUEL SPY ON LADY POMPOM I GOT NO PM AT ALL. I AM AN ILLUSION NOW GUYS.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

OH MY GOD NO I KILLED POMPOM
You‘re not an Illusion, silly. Pom was an Illusion, you wouldn‘t be able to target her and get a result, she was basically dead.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why would you target Pom, and even worse waste Spy usage so early? Bad DD.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Illusion happen last thing in the phrase so u not an illusion... maybe, who knows
U don't know at least
ASAKO IM DEAD THE ASSASSIN HE HASNT LOGGED IN YET.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You‘re not an Illusion, silly. Pom was an Illusion, you wouldn‘t be able to target her and get a result, she was basically dead.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why would you target Pom, and even worse waste Spy usage so early? Bad DD.
I thought pompom was mafia.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You‘re not an Illusion, silly. Pom was an Illusion, you wouldn‘t be able to target her and get a result, she was basically dead.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why would you target Pom, and even worse waste Spy usage so early? Bad DD.
Don't think he had much options of choice, he had a pirate where if used they lose necromancer and the spy
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,706
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Assassin-Sensei can you please kill who you think is the SS :blushbirb .

It's not me BTW.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I don't quite understand Shapeshifter. I need to re-read that with fresh eyes tomorrow. I'm off for the night.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Assassin annoying, it's cool to watch as a host or mafia but he really annoying if you're against the guy
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
IM USING PIRATE ROLE NEXT FOR NECROMANCER, I WILL SAY WHO I AM TARGETTING LATER.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



okay im gone.
But then you lose Necro forever... Well your choice.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Had to look illusion up. Shapeshifter is new. Seems tricky. Does an illusion still have their ability? So she was targeted or died protecting someone?
Well I targeted Demon. He is still alive. Might not be insane.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,092
Gender
Female
Country
France
I think SS is either HII or Tatsumaki. HII is too detached and Tatsumaki's playstyle doesn't make me think she could be Mafia. As TP however she can lynch and kill anyone she wants without caring. She also said she thought following Pom(Ghost) was a good idea. Kinda trollish if she knew she was dead but :catshrug.
I supposed I should be touched you think I actually have a playstyle.

Honest question: Is it possible to have more than 1 det + a spy in the same game ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top