Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Pompom too loved

Gry u gotta be careful, seems a lot are after her :3c
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Maz also said that he targeted me last night, right? Assuming he is Mentor it doesn't make sense. Since I haven't been recruited. So it was a lie.
Yes thats right. You were my target last night. You were one i suspected a lil bit, so that is why.
So if i am insane and killed you, i was hoping you are scum.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
[QUOTE
She coulda just said then he was assassinated...cause with a few posts she says she has nothing....then a bit later just comes out and reveals....seems weird
I knew just as much about Sam as you guys did, how is this holding out??? Did you not read the post when the hosts announced his death? My results also say nothing about how a person dies. Lol.
Stop making things up thank you.

So in my defense, does picking a bad target really warrants lynching me? Because I can assure you if I was Mafia, I would have calculated my moves a lot more (and definitely would not have claimed to be a SM). would you guys rather have me lie about my target instead? Mistakes happen, get over it.
You can go ahead and try to lynch me, but that will be a bad move and you will lose another townie.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
[QUOTE
I knew just as much about Sam as you guys did, how is this holding out??? Did you not read the post when the hosts announced his death? My results also say nothing about how a person dies. Lol.
Stop making things up thank you.

So in my defense, does picking a bad target really warrants lynching me? Because I can assure you if I was Mafia, I would have calculated my moves a lot more (and definitely would not have claimed to be a SM). would you guys rather have me lie about my target instead? Mistakes happen, get over it.
You can go ahead and try to lynch me, but that will be a bad move and you will lose another townie.
I apologize...like gry said I indeed mixed up the roles...now Koko claim Mortician plus you.
What you think about 3 dets plus a dead spy?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I dont believe Holt to be one honestly...like he had ample opportunity to question Maz but hasnt...but basically defended Maz when I questioned his legitimacy.

Let me look for it....
I defended Maz? Read my post about him. The same.one you quoted
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Eh SM + Mort is like never a thing. Did Holt confirm whether he means Doc or Spy?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I apologize...like gry said I indeed mixed up the roles...now Koko claim Mortician plus you.
What you think about 3 dets plus a dead spy?
Thank you :hug
Mhm, with the ranking system, and now Asako’s (I do believe her being legit) reveal that there is a recruiting role in the game, I feel that it makes sense that there are a lot of roles like this in the game.
A lot of useful roles for town to counter all these TPs I suppose.
Not that this clears everyone involved though, not at all. Just think it could make sense.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I defended Maz? Read my post about him. The same.one you quoted
I was pointing out the fact you were giving Maz a pass of being doc to Gaj....and that you still haven't said anything about it after Pom died a BG.....is why I have/had doubts about you being a doc.
But with Koko reveal....Im putting you to the side for now xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Though a Doc claim does not scare/faze me in the slightest. They have an Assassin so Doc only helps with SS, I doubt they'd put 2 Docs just for anti-SS, or eventually when Assassin is dead.

Unless 1 is a Naive Doc ofc. Maybe they filled the rolelist with lots of traps? But Shad was just a plain vanilla.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Mentee can only talk with his Mentor the next night, right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes that's how it works.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
MarmaladeSky as Eichihiro Oda - Spirit Medium
Mazino as Takehiko Inoue - Doctor
Demonspeed as Yoshihiro Togashi - ?
Ustegius as Paru Itagaki - Detective
gnut as Akira Toriyama - ?
Hll as Boichi - Townie
Tatsumaki as ONE - Detective
Asako as Ichikawa Haruko - Mortician
Gajeel as Tatsuki Fujimoto - ?
GrySun as Hirohiko Araki - Detective
Holt as Tite Kubo - Doctor?
digitaldude as Hideki Sorachi - Necromancer

Dead roles:
Shad - Townie
SirSamuel016 - Spy
Brandish - Santa
Erinyes - Pirate
Lady pompom - Bodyguard

Keep in mind Brandish said he had some crazy strong presents, likey good town roles.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
MarmaladeSky as Eichihiro Oda - Spirit Medium
Mazino as Takehiko Inoue - Doctor
Demonspeed as Yoshihiro Togashi - ?
Ustegius as Paru Itagaki - Detective
gnut as Akira Toriyama - ?
Hll as Boichi - Townie
Tatsumaki as ONE - Detective
Asako as Ichikawa Haruko - Mortician
Gajeel as Tatsuki Fujimoto - ?
GrySun as Hirohiko Araki - Detective
Holt as Tite Kubo - Doctor?
digitaldude as Hideki Sorachi - Necromancer

Dead roles:
Shad - Townie
SirSamuel016 - Spy
Brandish - Santa
Erinyes - Pirate
Lady pompom - Bodyguard

Keep in mind Brandish said he had some crazy strong presents, likey good town roles.
Demon apprentice or so he says
So only gnut and gajeel didn't reveal
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
MarmaladeSky as Eichihiro Oda - Spirit Medium
Mazino as Takehiko Inoue - Doctor
Demonspeed as Yoshihiro Togashi - ?
Ustegius as Paru Itagaki - Detective
gnut as Akira Toriyama - ?
Hll as Boichi - Townie
Tatsumaki as ONE - Detective
Asako as Ichikawa Haruko - Mortician
Gajeel as Tatsuki Fujimoto - ?
GrySun as Hirohiko Araki - Detective
Holt as Tite Kubo - Doctor?
digitaldude as Hideki Sorachi - Necromancer

Dead roles:
Shad - Townie
SirSamuel016 - Spy
Brandish - Santa
Erinyes - Pirate
Lady pompom - Bodyguard

Keep in mind Brandish said he had some crazy strong presents, likey good town roles.
I was writting the same list and given we have a shapeshiter, supposedly 2 or 3 mafias, and now maybe a mentor ? Something doesn't add up.
Who's lying ?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Shouldn't we start talking about what to do for the ToC votes?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Demon apprentice or so he says
So only gnut and gajeel didn't reveal
Also Holt.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Also I don't understand how from Holt claiming he has a double role, you understood he was a doc ? I'm not saying I'm doubting him just I don't get it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Another question, should we dets coordinate our targets for tonight ?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Also I don't understand how from Holt claiming he has a double role, you understood he was a doc ? I'm not saying I'm doubting him just I don't get it
Gry the one that have a double


Why are u still confusing him with gry
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
3 dets...I'm not sure what to make of that yet. I guess it depends on the overall game structure ? I'm a double role, so potential bias again regarding that.
@Asako
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Also I don't understand how from Holt claiming he has a double role, you understood he was a doc ? I'm not saying I'm doubting him just I don't get it
Double role = Role already in game = Only plausible options: Spy and Doctor (Sanities involved).
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
With this active role Overkill, a 2nd plain townie seems strange, but so do 3 dets and a spy, especially with mortician and SM too. One of these surely is scum.
So HII a lil sus
Imo gry seems legit
Ust was pending but now a lil sus
Tatsu most sus among the 3 dets.
Asako seems legit
Marna a lil sus
Gnut not revealing anything is a lil sus too. Though the fact that he s hung up on me is the same ol way he always played. Makes him believeable for me.
Holt revealing his role and action could help.
Gajeel revealing would be helpful too.
Demon i cant sort at all, now claims apprentice. Could be legit
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gry the one that have a double


Why are u still confusing him with gry
I quoted Holt...he indeed says double role not duplicate....but Gaj make it sound like thats what he meant:catshrug
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top