Im up for lynching them or marma but there 10 min left so doubt much change will happen
Right..I thought it was obvious what I meant. Or there's supposed to be another meaning to double?I quoted Holt...he indeed says double role not duplicate....but Gaj make it sound like thats what he meant![]()
I cant even vote to defend myself here, bullies--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah...in yhe sense you used it seems like you meant you have 2rolesNot like I mind revealing if it's necessary tbh. Yes Doc. @Gajeel- Hll N1 (didn't really trust so expendable choice if I happen to be insane), Ust N2. Originally was going to protect Sam but he died
Right..I thought it was obvious what I meant. Or there's supposed to be another meaning to double?
.
So nth happened . Means i could be insane.Not like I mind revealing if it's necessary tbh. Yes Doc. @Gajeel- Hll N1 (didn't really trust so expendable choice if I happen to be insane), Ust N2. Originally was going to protect Sam but he died
No it doesn't. I said it as a follow up to being unsure about 3 dets but having bias because of mine. Not sure which part of my post implies 2 roles tbhYeah...in yhe sense you used it seems like you meant you have 2roles
Isn't tatsu det ?So nth happened . Means i could be insane.
So an idea who i should target ? I would probably go for tatsu
Yeah. I just think 3 dets and a spy is too muchIsn't tatsu det ?
Its not as though I said I was 100% sure of you just because we have the same role, however openly planning night actions isn't exactly a good idea imo anywaySo nth happened . Means i could be insane.
So an idea who i should target ? I would probably go for tatsu
Better not to kill any and hit the wrong one, leave them aloneYeah. I just think 3 dets and a spy is too much
Don't go for her. Assassin will probably strike soon anyway.Yeah. I just think 3 dets and a spy is too much