Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Im up for lynching them or marma but there 10 min left so doubt much change will happen
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Not like I mind revealing if it's necessary tbh. Yes Doc. @Gajeel- Hll N1 (didn't really trust so expendable choice if I happen to be insane), Ust N2. Originally was going to protect Sam but he died

I quoted Holt...he indeed says double role not duplicate....but Gaj make it sound like thats what he meant:catshrug
Right..I thought it was obvious what I meant. Or there's supposed to be another meaning to double?

.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Lynching me today is so rude :emocat I cant even vote to defend myself here, bullies
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’d advise against it, bc I genuinely am a SM 🤷‍♀️
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
What do u think guys ?
Who will we go for
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Way to hard to decide
I d rather go for tatsu or HII
Asako research made sense and in comparison marmas made less sense but to lynch her for that...
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
!votekill MarmaladeSky

yeah between two docs, and a mortician/spirit medium, I'd say two docs make more sense. Especially knowing that Mazino is not sane.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not like I mind revealing if it's necessary tbh. Yes Doc. @Gajeel- Hll N1 (didn't really trust so expendable choice if I happen to be insane), Ust N2. Originally was going to protect Sam but he died


Right..I thought it was obvious what I meant. Or there's supposed to be another meaning to double?

.
Yeah...in yhe sense you used it seems like you meant you have 2roles
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hmm. I really really don't like Greg so far. I'd rather go for him but feels like it's too late.
Votekill Marm
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Not like I mind revealing if it's necessary tbh. Yes Doc. @Gajeel- Hll N1 (didn't really trust so expendable choice if I happen to be insane), Ust N2. Originally was going to protect Sam but he died
So nth happened . Means i could be insane.
So an idea who i should target ? I would probably go for tatsu
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yeah...in yhe sense you used it seems like you meant you have 2roles
No it doesn't. I said it as a follow up to being unsure about 3 dets but having bias because of mine. Not sure which part of my post implies 2 roles tbh
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So nth happened . Means i could be insane.
So an idea who i should target ? I would probably go for tatsu
Isn't tatsu det ?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
We need to have at least a consensus for the next 5th ranked if Asako survives.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well, I do trust Marm, but I guess this makes sense. Gives me some sanity insight. Though I'm already pretty sure I'm sane or naive (because I don't think there are two insanes).

But the hell - a recruit role as well? Mafia, Santa, SS and a Mentor? Somebody suggested that the mafia is lone assasin. Maybe they were right?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So nth happened . Means i could be insane.
So an idea who i should target ? I would probably go for tatsu
Its not as though I said I was 100% sure of you just because we have the same role, however openly planning night actions isn't exactly a good idea imo anyway
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I should prolly investigate Mazino then?

hLL as sole townie is also sus to me though.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,092
Gender
Female
Country
France
Well, with all those townie claims we obviously have liars.
SM/ Mortician sounds redondant but so does 3 dets.
I'll just go with Votekill Hll because I guess they're the one I trust the least right now.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yeah. I just think 3 dets and a spy is too much
Better not to kill any and hit the wrong one, leave them alone

Assassin could want to get rid of some so that will clear who right

Go for someone that didn't reveal (cough) gajeel or gnut
Or demonspeed
I feel like those my most distrust ones
Or Hll
Feel like we forgetting about him
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'd assume gnut or Gajeel to be M. Recruiters, but honestly Asako's result is impossible unless 3 hosts somehow fucked up. If Recruiter wins cointoss Erin's role would've changed, had Recruiter lost cointoss then the recruiting action would not be listed.

This doesn't make sense.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top