Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Host...my penalty vote plz tyvm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

One of the dets is definitely playing us like a fiddle...come on 3dets on top of spy,mort and spirit medium...little overkill on investigating no?
Thoughts on Gajeel?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I mean, Tatsu would be explained by Insane Doc Mazino, he even said he‘d target people he distrusts and he said multiple times he doesn‘t trust her. But he said he didn‘t target her, and I don‘t see why he‘d lie as it doesn‘t make him more or less town to have killed Tatsu.
What. Something doesnt add up. Who did Maz target then?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Hmm. Gajeel, gnut and Maz are defo most sus then.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can I ask why no det checked me after I said I wasn't going to reveal?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
At least I don‘t see why Demon showed dead first. But tbh Sam also showed Assassinated only after the lynch of the day, so maybe it‘s random or meaningless.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In the meantime some #braggingrights for being right on the mark with Holt being SS. There is some irony in how Holt was lynched because his Illusion‘s vote doesn‘t count, but he should‘ve seen that coming and locked his vote.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yes demonspeed is good at killing shapeshifter...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe they killed tatsumaki cause she had 3rd place so an extra townie vote.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But damn DD, why didn‘t you steal my Det role? Didn‘t you notice earlier that Tatsu had innocent on a townie and a tp. And I have Santa gift secondary so you don‘t make me useless.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can you use it again because it failed/lost cointoss?
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
I think gnut just wants to go KABOOM on someone. But yeah, we are in the end game now. No mu7ch use hiding roles anymore.


MarmaladeSky as Eichihiro Oda - Spirit Medium was it? Or Mortician I always mix up those.
Mazino as Takehiko Inoue - (Insane) Doctor
gnut as Akira Toriyama - Bomb??
Hll as Boichi - Townie
Gajeel as Tatsuki Fujimoto - No claim?
GrySun as Hirohiko Araki - Insane or Paranoid Det
digitaldude as Hideki Sorachi - Necromancer

I'll keep presuming I'm sane. That means Marm and hLL are safe. Which is a shame becaue hLL is damn sus as plain townie in this game.

Gry is 100% det. I also trust DD, he was reasonable on Santa and is righfully in panic right now.

That leaves gnut, Mazino and Gajeel. That be the remaining mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Do third parties appear as guilty or innocent for dets? I alays thought it was guilty. Which would mean I'm sane.
Has Gnut claimed bomb?

Also assuming you are sane detective who are you targeting now

Right now Gajeel and Gnut are the most suspicious.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also rn marmy,me,digitaldue and ust are confirmed

Along with grysun and mazino

That leaves gajeel and gnut as lynch targets.
Anyone else think that someone is hiding their role as a mafia?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
But damn DD, why didn‘t you steal my Det role? Didn‘t you notice earlier that Tatsu had innocent on a townie and a tp. And I have Santa gift secondary so you don‘t make me useless.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can you use it again because it failed/lost cointoss?
My plan was to steal the role and if the roleless guy dies or I die then one is confirmed. But coinflip failed. Fug you hosts.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Anyone else think that someone is hiding their role as a mafia?
Ust could still be lying, not hard for mafia to list townie names with Innocent results(but then again not like I‘m in better shape results-wise). DD‘s role makes sense but he‘s yet to successfully use it so that could be a mafia play. Marm could be mafia if Ust is mafia, same with you. Mazino could be mafia as he‘s not prevented a kill yet(not that he could vs Assassin) nor killed a mafia yet with Insane Doctor(luck could be a factor too).

However these are all unlikely to different degrees, and only looking at role performance and not day contribution. So while it’s possible one sneaky person is hiding among the trusted list, Gajeel and gnut do seem like the best choices for a lynch. Leaning for Gajeel currently, but all we know he could come with Vigilante role reveal so :catshrug
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Has Gnut claimed bomb?

Also assuming you are sane detective who are you targeting now

Right now Gajeel and Gnut are the most suspicious.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also rn marmy,me,digitaldue and ust are confirmed

Along with grysun and mazino

That leaves gajeel and gnut as lynch targets.
Anyone else think that someone is hiding their role as a mafia?
How are you confirmed lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And no I did not claim bomb.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Gajeel and gnut do seem like the best choices for a lynch
I do agree that I'm a good lynch target, but not for those reasons.

gajeel one hour from now: Im freeman.
I am freeman. 😎

Seriously speaking, I am the Vengeful Townie. I claimed active (lie) and having a role that I've never had before (this part is true) to bait scums into thinking I might be Prostitute or Doctor (Only got it in a speed game, it doesn't count) since I'm a pretty disposable role. My inactivity didn't really help me, but well. The only reason I didn't reveal yesterday was because there was already so much stuff going on with 6 investigative roles (you're a sheep if you trust them all lol), and there were two doctor claims. Absolutely no reason for me to come out then, but I did ask Asako for the Hot Potato.

Something about the announcement is bothering me, and it's pretty weird you're not digging further.

@Evil3ye @Copy Panda @desin24

Since Demon appeared BEFORE Holt in the announcements (as an Illusion), does that mean he got assassinated? No roleplay please, I don't understand that language :(

It would make a lot of sense with my role if it is what I think it is.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I don't think they are gonna confirm that. They never do such things. But that seems a likely scenario.

Well you lied, so I'm instantly a little against you. I think you, gnut and Maz are still the most sus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top