Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't get this system entirely.. The first ability is basically a counter attack right? Does it also work against killing actions?

The second power cancels out the first? And the third power gives you prio +1?
I didn't get it as a counter (unless I misunderstood you and you didn't mean "reflect"), but like a protection against any action that also prevents you to use yours if you have one. I guess mafia people that won't be killing or have no recurrent actions will be spammy this, so maybe later on, when we ask people what they did and why, discussions should be interesting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Juvs, Des and Holtie will be avoiding giving any kind of hint? (and I agree with Demon about Sam, lol wouldn't even count that as well)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You guys should've asked for clarification when Daws asked if anyone needed it in the Discussion thread yesterday 🤣

Juvs, Des and Holtie will be avoiding giving any kind of hint? (and I agree with Demon about Sam, lol wouldn't even count that as well)
What do you mean? Des hinted active in his post.

My role is an active role.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Looks like everyone has active roles?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I noticed too. It's an active roles fiesta :bearydance

... Or some of those active roles are fake. My money on the last. 💰
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't get it as a counter (unless I misunderstood you and you didn't mean "reflect"), but like a protection against any action that also prevents you to use yours if you have one. I guess mafia people that won't be killing or have no recurrent actions will be spammy this, so maybe later on, when we ask people what they did and why, discussions should be interesting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Juvs, Des and Holtie will be avoiding giving any kind of hint? (and I agree with Demon about Sam, lol wouldn't even count that as well)
I did hint a bit. But I'll add that i'm not a big fan of my role (I've had worse though).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay, this is snails pace. Not like I mind but even regular top posters aren't talking much 🤔

@GrySun I find it interesting that you're willing to hint an active claim considering you're a likely early target on default.
Shouldn‘t surprise you, look at my first hint in first post last multiple games.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mmm I‘ll vote after a bit when I see some more later. Won‘t do it last second, tho may do a lock later if anyone looks odd.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
I have an active night role. It's rather tame, not very spicy
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Juvs, Des and Holtie will be avoiding giving any kind of hint? (and I agree with Demon about Sam, lol wouldn't even count that as well)
Active.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Still couldn‘t change avi.. :nomoar
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Farf are you scum?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votekill sam in case I'm not here at the end, if my teacher going to extend the lesson, there a chance I won't make it
Multi tasking asako, eating my lunch while commenting
Now I have 30 mins to finish the comments for IG, wish me luck guys


Also guys, this game seriously too dead I want spicy
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votekill sam in case I'm not here at the end, if my teacher going to extend the lesson, there a chance I won't make it
Multi tasking asako, eating my lunch while commenting
Now I have 30 mins to finish the comments for IG, wish me luck guys


Also guys, this game seriously too dead I want spicy
What's the reasoning on the vote?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm a post above sounded odd, but gotta check back later.

Notice anything off so far?
Minor stuff, but just now I got to sit to write down my notes. Paused it 'cause got therapy starting now and will go back to it after that.
If you wanna debate wtv was odd later, feel free '-' getting used to that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Minor stuff, but just now I got to sit to write down my notes. Paused it 'cause got therapy starting now and will go back to it after that.
If you wanna debate wtv was odd later, feel free '-' getting used to that.
You make it sound like it‘s a bad thing. Isn‘t debating stuff the actual gameplay of MGs?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or am I the problem? :biblethump
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Im gettng confused by holt avy being Faust :arf

Im pretty surprised to see so far only one passive claim. but i guess, from what i got that mechanisms are made to fit mainly active roles.

so psych = priority 0 to action ?
cancel = cancel psych performed upon us ?
Insta = Prority +1 and wins over coin toss ?

i dont know yet, but the way i uderstand it, makes it favorable to mafia, or wtv killing party, imo.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Shame this day phase has been fairly dead thus far or otherwise we might've seen some good discussion and discourse to properly make some calls and chase some leads.

Shad is the only person to have not hinted now, unless I've missed it? 🤔
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top