Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Maybe it's because I am too used to long game now but it feels like I didn't do much. That was fun though, also refreshing because I have only been Town recently.

I think a lot of players underestimated the impact of the mechanics, I myself only started trying to understand them fully N2 or something. I am used to play with Desin but playing with Juviii was a first and she was pretty cool. Sadly Shad didn't get to participate in the discussions too much. It's not that he was keeping a low profile or anything, he just wasn't online :XD.

In this game I think pretty much everything we had in mind didn't go as planned, but we still managed to win and that's pretty amazing :XD. Juviii's performance was really stellar. Despite the inconveniences I think our targets (to kill and investigate) were on point too.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I have to say that I was expecting Demon to be mean/cold (he murdered Gry once as teammate after all) but he ended up being really nice and a team player, despite being a capricorn :teehee
He surprisingly has a heart. I was shocked.

Desin was very interesting to play with as well, he has leader qualities for sure.

I want to play with Shad again. It was too short :XD

You guys were awesome in that DD lynch. It was damn epic! :lmao

My team deserves more credit. Our win is thanks to all of them. They might have suicided a bit on that DD lynch but they are all very smart and good players. Their thoughts on pad were very useful.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have to say that I was expecting Demon to be mean/cold (he murdered Gry once as teammate after all) but he ended up being really nice and a team player, despite being a capricorn :teehee
He surprisingly has a heart. I was shocked.
He just didn't have an opportunity to show his heartless nature :hmph
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Maybe it's because I am too used to long game now but it feels like I didn't do much. That was fun though, also refreshing because I have only been Town recently.

I think a lot of players underestimated the impact of the mechanics, I myself only started trying to understand them fully N2 or something. I am used to play with Desin but playing with Juviii was a first and she was pretty cool. Sadly Shad didn't get to participate in the discussions too much. It's not that he was keeping a low profile or anything, he just wasn't online :XD.

In this game I think pretty much everything we had in mind didn't go as planned, but we still managed to win and that's pretty amazing :XD. Juviii's performance was really stellar. Despite the inconveniences I think our targets (to kill and investigate) were on point too.
I have to say that I was expecting Demon to be mean/cold (he murdered Gry once as teammate after all) but he ended up being really nice and a team player, despite being a capricorn :teehee
He surprisingly has a heart. I was shocked.

Desin was very interesting to play with as well, he has leader qualities for sure.

I want to play with Shad again. It was too short :XD

You guys were awesome in that DD lynch. It was damn epic! :lmao

My team deserves more credit. Our win is thanks to all of them. They might have suicided a bit on that DD lynch but they are all very smart and good players. Their thoughts on pad were very useful.
In all honesty all of you as a whole did very well, only Shad was caught for low profile and the rest were taken by meta which is unavoidable, Town overestimated their chances and you took the advantage, very well earned victory. :mono

He just didn't have an opportunity to show his heartless nature :hmph
Never forget... Paikuhan...

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@SonOfDaws Did we ever get the nightactions of this game? I know it's been like 2 weeks or more but.. :hmm
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@SonOfDaws Did we ever get the nightactions of this game? I know it's been like 2 weeks or more but.. :hmm
No, I've been neck-deep in coursework for a while now, but I still intend to do a full-game review, night actions included.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top