Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Btw Daws it felt nice to play something small and slow paced. Ik I talk non stop nevertheless but it's good to be in a game where ik that if I disappear for hours I'll still be able to catch up and follow the game properly. So thx for the capping and for squeezing me in!
I'm a bit surprised to hear that, but thankful. Last I heard, you and the majority of people were all for big crazy games, but I wanted to make hosting and playing more manageable and prepare for the more ambitious Magi game I'm planning.

And of course lol. Glad you had time to play :)
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,136
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
huge thxs @SonOfDaws for hosting and everyone who joined, it was a fun game, and easier to follow due to size. Loved the avys :zomg Congrats to the winners, especially @Juviii you were great :zomg. (you killed me
)
i had a lot of fun thxs @ everyone :wtf

thxs @Copy Panda @Lady pompom ( and @Vandred too even if you coulnt really join our place) for being my great mates, and bearing with me all the time.


 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm a bit surprised to hear that, but thankful. Last I heard, you and the majority of people were all for big crazy games, but I wanted to make hosting and playing more manageable and prepare for the more ambitious Magi game I'm planning.

And of course lol. Glad you had time to play :)
Hmmmm overall I still prefer big crazy games, but also believe those demand more time, effort and commitment and it's often costy to provide those all.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yes guys, this is why you gotta kill Juvii first no matter what :lambirb

Great play, congrats to the mafos! Looking forward to future Daws' games :gent
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Because Daws loves basketball, town this game:



Gj Juvs convincing everyone that other people were more convincing.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@SonOfDaws really thank you for being just awesome in general.

@Demonspeed and @desin24 my brothers in crime, I will never forget the day we bounded lynching DD.

@Juviii I'm amazed by how much you did this game, really thank you for offering me my first team rocket win, at the expanse of Gry, my sensei's rival!

I want to congratulate the 3 of you, even when things looked super bad, you just laughed it off and did your best, really good spirit.

@Farfalla thank you sensei.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
B-but... Gry is my rival? XD you're the one that ran away with him C.C
You know that not what happened!!! he recruited me without my consent and used me as a shield the next day!
I'm the victim here in this story! Believe me sensei!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You know that not what happened!!! he recruited me without my consent and used me as a shield the next day!
I'm the victim here in this story! Believe me sensei!
You sound like I forced you, but you sure enjoyed it :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But it‘s ok Shad, appease her. I‘ll leave the door unlocked just in case.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,198
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Thanks for the game @SonOfDaws, and thanks my cute teammates @Copy Panda @Erinyes, it was fun to play with you all. congrats @Juviii you fought well:bobriki

I am sorry for the lack of participation on last phase, I was really not feeling well for most of the day and could not put thoughts together.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well congrats on the win @Juviii was a well deserved win
Not ganna lie, last days i was growing too confident that we got this, was also the reason i did a throw away pirate on marma, thought game was over considering what was happening with van
..... Honestly i was considering pirating van but was considering that if he really was mafia, i may be needed alive if you were insane apprentice and joined them, there been no indication you did go for panda after all, plus if i did die to van, was worried if some could interprete it as me pirating marma or you as that's what i said i could do in the game so i preferred to avoid that

It appeared in the end van just forget who he targetted..... Van i know this happen but always recheck your targets for previous night, i do that when I'm townie in case i fuck up and say someone else i was considering but didn't go for....

The last night was something, it didn't help it was very late night and i needed to sleep, tried my best with what i had but meh
It was something, i was told i missed a big easy indication when panda said he had a shit role D1..... This made me learn that i should always look back on hints, maybe even go back to doing my own secret list (haven't been doing it for the past few games)


... Also not to read in game stuff when you're busy and leave it to when you're free, i offent hop in and off when i see someone posted sth but that also made me miss a lot of stuff depend on what i was doing
Maybe i should also make an excel sheet like lala, that could be an improvement, no idea how but i probably should
Also start rereading the day at night ..... =3=
Well was a fun bricking at the end of the game, couldn't convincing anyone that i was clear but honestly im bad at convincing people :lmao

There a reason I don't give a lot of argument in game when I'm suspicion of someone :XD


And with that, thanks for the game @SonOfDaws was a really good one
Especially considering it was you alone, hosting alone honestly sounds scary to me, especially when it comes to balancing the game, always prefer i have someone to talk it over with so dunno how you felt with hosting alone other than it's time consuming obviously

Also wanted to point it out but I'm honestly sad masons didn't play much role in this game... The one time they did, van didn't mention anything...
He could easily saved himself that day if he did...
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It appeared in the end van just forget who he targetted..... Van i know this happen but always recheck your targets for previous night, i do that when I'm townie in case i fuck up and say someone else i was considering but didn't go for....
I said I targeted Pom because there would be no point in revealing who would be protected by a daykill if you want to avoid said daykill. The meme's on me for forgetting the particulars but eh -3-

That's all I "have been lying about", something pretty inconclusive if you ask me, but I'm not the one who decides whom you choose not to trust and why.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
call me dumb but i still don't get it
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
After having been lynched last Friday in place of the actual criminal, I return on this holy day to absolve you of your sins 🙏

Congrats to the... to @Juviii =3= and sorry if I didn't exactly behave like a townie should, I hope everyone had fun despite everything 🙏

Thanks for the game @SonOfDaws, I think the mechanics were a nice idea and it seems they had more potential than I thought. Overall I think they fit pretty well in a game with this size and setup even though I think we townies mostly misused or ignored it. Also thanks for hosting this solo and I hope it was fun and not too taxing on your end 🙏
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top