Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I think it safe to assume the phase has been extended
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,662
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Time's up so you should lock the thread mods, and delete anything past the time expiring imo. Can always re-instate it later on if Daws wishes.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Why do u guys want to lock, host didn't say anything so we can assume this day is extended
Can't lock it without host premition
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Time's up so you should lock the thread mods, and delete anything past the time expiring imo. Can always re-instate it later on if Daws wishes.
You are still awake so late? I really feel like you‘re a panicking mafia :hmm Sorry if I‘m wrong.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, I don't want to keep my vote on Van, but the situation is ambiguous.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Yeah exactly. He said the following:

Going to be out the house soon should be back one hour before or extend a bit
I suggest we use this extra time to discuss things more :nod
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,662
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You are still awake so late? I really feel like you‘re a panicking mafia :hmm Sorry if I‘m wrong.
You didn't give me an apology last time I asked for one so you better go big with an apology this time. 1200 words, a vote for Musashi in the Tenwhatever event immediately when you read this post and I also want you to buy me a glass of whisky if we ever meet IRL.

I'm not a panicking mafia though, I'm someone who had a change of heart on who I was voting for and didn't want to lynch another townie, not to mention the fall in the shower which is keeping me up pain-wise. Going to try to sleep now but boy that apology better be good for lynching such a good role.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't get you, Sam. You claimed to have an active great role - which seems you can't use right now. Say you're town and survive now, how do you expect to survive the following nights? On the odds a BG or a Doc that doesn't know his sanity believes you?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,662
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't get you, Sam. You claimed to have an active great role - which seems you can't use right now. Say you're town and survive now, how do you expect to survive the following nights? On the odds a BG or a Doc that doesn't know his sanity believes you?
Do you want me to say what it is before I sleep? 🤣 Better hope Town has another one of it or we're FUCKED!

Also please note that Gry voted me and his little minions DD and Panda followed his vote, just like I said they would 👀 Feels like an 'il vento doro' moment for me right now
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Do you want me to say what it is before I sleep? 🤣 Better hope Town has another one of it or we're FUCKED!

Also please note that Gry voted me and his little minions DD and Panda followed his vote, just like I said they would 👀 Feels like an 'il vento doro' moment for me right now
Sorry had to kill you after desin tried to murder me. Wasnt gonna kill vandred day 1.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sure, at this point, why no say it? With "another one" you're already heading into a Doc/Det/Spy and the likes realm, continuing to put a target on you if you're not scum.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
And why not Bia btw?
After some re-read, I don't feel as bad about her, but honest curiosity.
It’s also kind of hard to feel anything about her in this game so far, as she hasn’t been here much (yet) :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top