Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Which is way more than I usually give.
Fine, Juvs, and I won't give you a better treatment than all the rest that did hint something we can work with just cause you have a record. That was the same for Van and guess what! You're still the single one. You're sitting on a comfortable situation, which is bothersome.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Honestly.... I still wish sam actually mention he was det
Things could been different if he did ...
He pretty much stated he was either Doctor, Det or Spy LOL, he said "I hope there's another of me in here".
I don't like how you keep revisiting it making it look like such a shame! XD
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Fine, Juvs, and I won't give you a better treatment than all the rest that did hint something we can work with just cause you have a record. That was the same for Van and guess what! You're still the single one. You're sitting on a comfortable situation, which is bothersome.
I don't want any special treatment. Your vote is there to use.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah Gry, move on... Looks to me you'll stick to debate solely what was about you in that post, instead of saying if you agree or not about anything else...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't believe at all that Gry, Van, Pandu and Demon are all townies, and I trust the Fiend the most in that bunch.
Imo if none of them was in that mafia group, one of us would be dead.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't believe at all that Gry, Van, Pandu and Demon are all townies, and I trust the Fiend the most in that bunch.
Imo if none of them was in that mafia group, one of us would be dead.
Based on what? Me and Panda are townies, and if you trust Demon then you either lynch Vand today or accept all 4 are townies.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Based on what? Me and Panda are townies, and if you trust Demon then you either lynch Vand today or accept all 4 are townies.
Based on what I wrote multiple times in this day phase? =_=

Didn
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*didn't you want people to give you stuff to discuss today? There. I think all of us surviving is sus, but no point in repeating it, people might agree or not and do wtv they want with it.
(pressed some post shortcut by mistake)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I read your posts. Demon was pointing out it‘s odd Sam lynch is being so quiet but not like he did anything to prevent it so could be empty words. You didn‘t say why those 4 specifically can‘t all be town?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

didn't you want people to give you stuff to discuss today? There. I think all of us surviving is sus, but no point in repeating it, people might agree or not and do wtv they want with it.
(pressed some post shortcut by mistake)
I disagree heavily. All 4 of us, except Demon perhaps, are likely Doc targets early. Holt is a good player but also not often protected N1 so it was a good pick, especially since you made it sound like he had to be pushed to reveal active hint ie. meaning he is a good role to kill.

It‘s usually very risky and shameless to try and get away with a N1 kill on some „famous“ player. Be it famous for being protected, trolling with baiting roles etc.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I read your posts. Demon was pointing out it‘s odd Sam lynch is being so quiet but not like he did anything to prevent it so could be empty words. You didn‘t say why those 4 specifically can‘t all be town?
Demon asked enough about how would his vote account if he'd change and did so later one, after getting an answer. Plus I agree with many things he says, why I trust him the most. Not objective, just my readings, it's just the same you have on Pandu.
About the second part, I said it in my first post today: 'cause imo one of them would be dead instead.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So their kill makes good sense. I still gotta check voting patterns of last day.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
This game.. DD and Asako been playing like they are spectacting. Desin sounded so eager at the beginning of the day phase then vanished. Pom and shad not here much but at least Pom appeared.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I read your posts. Demon was pointing out it‘s odd Sam lynch is being so quiet but not like he did anything to prevent it so could be empty words. You didn‘t say why those 4 specifically can‘t all be town?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I disagree heavily. All 4 of us, except Demon perhaps, are likely Doc targets early. Holt is a good player but also not often protected N1 so it was a good pick, especially since you made it sound like he had to be pushed to reveal active hint ie. meaning he is a good role to kill.

It‘s usually very risky and shameless to try and get away with a N1 kill on some „famous“ player. Be it famous for being protected, trolling with baiting roles etc.
I think only you are an early target for Docs among those, I don't recall the last time I saw a Doc going for me, and those others on N1 recently (granted my memory is awful).
I did push him LOL. Like I did with all the rest. I continue to ask for hints, I'm not squeezing anyone for their roles. Getting that from you again of all people...
Risky and shameless... People do it left and right, most say they wanna win, period, that's totally not established. I'd kill a big fish as well, maybe preserve one that just died too often recently, would be more concerned about sparing my fam.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,601
Gender
Female
Country
China
Given the size of the game, I think we can at least eliminate the possibility of a killing non-town in our midst huh
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
He pretty much stated he was either Doctor, Det or Spy LOL, he said "I hope there's another of me in here".
I don't like how you keep revisiting it making it look like such a shame! XD
Didn't see it, sorry....
Also i have my reasons lala


Btw i guess i can hint more, like for me i don't have much use to the mechanic
To the point of forgetting what it even does
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,889
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Based on what? Me and Panda are townies, and if you trust Demon then you either lynch Vand today or accept all 4 are townies.
I just don't get why you are so sure Panda is townie based behavior during a first, relatively quiet day. Sure, analyzing player styles can tell us a lot. But that is not a confirmation.
I'm not saying he isn't a townie, but I feel it's a bit too early to say these things.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*I mean things like "this person is town" as if it's a fact (which we can't know yet). English is difficult yet again.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Freaking hell, Why Holt? Wouldn't some people be higher value kill than Holt? Did Holt even claim active?

Anyone think Shad‘s odd/low activity playstyle is more akin his first mafia game than his recent town games?
Good point, busy IRL, I'm available now tho, let coordinate.

Based on what? Me and Panda are townies, and if you trust Demon then you either lynch Vand today or accept all 4 are townies.
What do you mean you and panda are townies? are you claiming mason?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Role reveals are needed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Freaking hell, Why Holt? Wouldn't some people be higher value kill than Holt? Did Holt even claim active?



Good point, busy IRL, I'm available now tho, let coordinate.



What do you mean you and panda are townies? are you claiming mason?
masons but there are mafia masons too, hmmm. Why does gry trust panda so much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top