Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@GrySun I think I have a good idea about what you are claiming, but if I have an idea probably everybody else does, may as well come out if you can confirm yourselves.
It would help us filter down the list of Sam voters.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
I just don't get why you are so sure Panda is townie based behavior during a first, relatively quiet day. Sure, analyzing player styles can tell us a lot. But that is not a confirmation.
I'm not saying he isn't a townie, but I feel it's a bit too early to say these things.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*I mean things like "this person is town" as if it's a fact (which we can't know yet). English is difficult yet again.
What are you implying there Truud 😤

@Copy Panda what do you think of this?
I think we're homies and mans knows his rival well 🙏

where does that certainty comes from ? You dont even think hes townie, you affirm he is, why ?
Erichi why are you so anti-me 😤
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Higher value ? thats rude :pout Holt is among the best players.
Sorry I meant usually mafia would go for somebody that was very active D1, Holt sometimes is AFK in the early game, so why go for him over active players?

No disrespect was meant to Holt <3

I think farf already mentioned this point earlier.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@GrySun oh you re hinting a recruiting role, like mason recruiter or so ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

sorry guys im answering while reading, lol
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well well gry, one more going to be added to your team whatever you like it or not

I'm so excited and happy there masons




Well as i said this, mind as well go full out as i was reading this form yesterday


Are you dissing my luck that i got to cosplay true to my character
I mean what are the chances that i get the same role as my character job :lmao
Juviii may not gotten that luck but i got it


Also guys I'm joining your team, i DON'T CARE
Joining mason > confirming someone or dying while doing its without anyone knowing
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun I think I have a good idea about what you are claiming, but if I have an idea probably everybody else does, may as well come out if you can confirm yourselves.
It would help us filter down the list of Sam voters.
Wouldn‘t want to do that. But consider my words: If they nightkill me, Panda is town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well well gry, one more going to be added to your team whatever you like it or not

I'm so excited and happy there masons




Well as i said this, mind as well go full out as i was reading this form yesterday


Are you dissing my luck that i got to cosplay true to my character
I mean what are the chances that i get the same role as my character job :lmao
Juviii may not gotten that luck but i got it


Also guys I'm joining your team, i DON'T CARE
Joining mason > confirming someone or dying while doing its without anyone knowing
What? But Witch isn‘t a role?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So so so, i was considering stealing juviii role cuz she suspicious to see what is she
Was doing some ultra math in my mind to how leaving hints that i was going to target her Incase i die but fuck that, i want mason team
I want to join
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wouldn‘t want to do that. But consider my words: If they nightkill me, Panda is town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



What? But Witch isn‘t a role?
May is a pirate duh, it's my super lazy hint that i was readying in my pocket in need since yesterday
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
So I'm kind of curious (due to the "unless stated otherwise" sentence in the opening), has anyone received anything else than a 25% tension during the nightphase?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top