Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But in that case going for Holt might not be a bad idea? Going by your logic, your trust in Demon and Demon and your mistrust of Gry and myself, I'd ask where your trust in Demon comes from
I answered to those already as well. Basically cause he seemed to be the single other person that was also bothered about how peaceful Sam's lynch was going, and 'cause I agree with a good bunch of his comments. Nothing objective, just my view.
I never said that mafia killing Holt was a bad idea, btw. Just don't think that you, me, Van for example, are often on Doctors radars on N1 for all of us to be alive.
Tbh that all came from suspecting Gry's last 3 mins vote on Sam and not saying anything later and, in the case he was mafia, trying to see who he could have tried to protect. If the two of you so blantly wanna claim town and vouche for each other, I'm letting that go tho. I still think mafia could have thought Gry would be protected anyway and let him be but decided to keep some others alive for personal reasons. I could see Van, maybe Erin or Marm, being those cases (tho Van has killed me in the past alrdy...). It could still be nothing but still, imo it was worth bringing this up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Desin: had a bad feeling in his first posts today, did his omg holt died thingy that mafia do then bye bye.
I agree with this btw ^ Started with good feelings about Des but those started to fade away with some of his comments.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Asako: happy go lucky and reckless. Probably butthurt gry had more sagittarius votes than her in sheep so decided to act like one. :teehee neutral.
Oi, temeeeee
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
I answered to those already as well. Basically cause he seemed to be the single other person that was also bothered about how peaceful Sam's lynch was going, and 'cause I agree with a good bunch of his comments. Nothing objective, just my view.
I never said that mafia killing Holt was a bad idea, btw. Just don't think that you, me, Van for example, are often on Doctors radars on N1 for all of us to be alive.
Tbh that all came from suspecting Gry's last 3 mins vote on Sam and not saying anything later and, in the case he was mafia, trying to see who he could have tried to protect. If the two of you so blantly wanna claim town and vouche for each other, I'm letting that go tho. I still think mafia could have thought Gry would be protected anyway and let him be but decided to keep some others alive for personal reasons. I could see Van, maybe Erin or Marm, being those cases (tho Van has killed me in the past alrdy...). It could still be nothing but still, imo it was worth bringing this up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I agree with this btw ^ Started with good feelings about Des but those started to fade away with some of his comments.
Going beyond Gry, Demon, you and me, who do we think is suspicious or inconsistent?

Desu, DD, Van, Shad? Especially Shad has been popping in and out to make some odd claims about Holt. Pomcha hasn't been suspicious but she's been very AFK
--- Double Post Merged, ---

panda kun erin is 100% townie :zomg trust me
Haha alright alright I trust you

so you re both in mason team from the start ? 🤔 ok ok
Nooo

Gry and Panda-tend to believe, especially after daws edit.
DD: not convinced 100% but says he's confirmable so will wait.
Farfalla: too agressive imo. Don't trust or distrust much but more distrust than trust.
Marm: hasn't said much which is worrying.
Shad: same as above.
Vandred: hasn't said much either but neutral.
Pom: another low profile case.
Erin: too busy raiding yesterday. Are we not good enough for you? :pout hopefully we can hear more of her today.
Demon: was engaged yesterday but today not so much. Neutral.
Desin: had a bad feeling in his first posts today, did his omg holt died thingy that mafia do then bye bye.
Asako: happy go lucky and reckless. Probably butthurt gry had more sagittarius votes than her in sheep so decided to act like one. :teehee neutral.

Edit: the name of the host.
Hmm so Juvs mistrust Shad and Farfs the most based on this list?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah, Pandu, it was basically in that colored chart I posted.
Basically I don't think Marm and Van gave us much to work with... And I don't mean info about themselves but discussions in game. Kinda fine with Marm so far but we never know. I was fine with Des at first but his comment towards the end phase about Sam and post from today didn't rub me the right way. Shad and Juvs look to me like engaged but not participating much and taking discussions further and Juvs didn't cooperate, and Bia being so afk raises a flag to me, since she's quite sly and discrete when scum. But maybe Gry would be better at evaluating her (tho don't think he'd make a case on her in early stages).
I'm fine with Erin cause usually she gets nervous about claiming when scum and she gave us enough to narrow down her options (tho I didn't check her past games) and I don't think Koko would be so hippy and chill if she was a mafia pirate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hmm so Juvs mistrust Shad and Farfs the most based on this list?
She has on me what I'm missing on her: imo town Juvs is more aggressive and even reactive, scum Juvs is more cautious. But Koko would know better.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Going beyond Gry, Demon, you and me, who do we think is suspicious or inconsistent?

Desu, DD, Van, Shad? Especially Shad has been popping in and out to make some odd claims about Holt. Pomcha hasn't been suspicious but she's been very AFK
I didn't note that he claimed active. Otherwise I said that because it made sense to me from my previous game experience, sorry if it was dumb.

I'm trying to follow the whole Gry / Panda non-mason, non-host, auto confirmation, Asako's pirate claim and how it will interact with the psych mechanic and DD's 'confirm me plz' call to asako.

At the same time, we have sam last posts suspecting the people that Gry/DD/Panda, yet somehow these same people start the day by auto confirming.

I'm just curious to know what others have to say about all of this.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Just saw the Holt update. So there are Masons in this game.


Based on what? Me and Panda are townies, and if you trust Demon then you either lynch Vand today or accept all 4 are townies.
So you are saying that there are no Mafia among the Sam voters? Seriously? And I trust Van more than most players here, at the very least more than you, Panda and DD. Dunno about Asako.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Whats your beef with me Demon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I thought as fellow Togashi enthusiasts we'd see eye to eye smh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just saw the Holt update. So there are Masons in this game.




So you are saying that there are no Mafia among the Sam voters? Seriously? And I trust Van more than most players here, at the very least more than you, Panda and DD. Dunno about Asako.
Tbh only Gry and DD votes on Sam stands out. If he gets confirmed, then saying it's cause he preferred Sam dead instead of the 3 is simply valid. DD says he's a passive that will get clear, so yeah, could rly be the case of mafia watching and enjoying the show, or town sparing one unintentionally.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I mean gry, i can forcefully recruit myself into your team by stealing mason role and join you guys
I just wonder if you okay considering some time ago, some MR didn't like when me and shino in hydra game join them without them recruiting us
„Your team“ :lmao

Asako, I‘m not a Mason in any way.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
In a small game like this I guess the MR started alone?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
panda kun erin is 100% townie :zomg trust me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so you re both in mason team from the start ? 🤔 ok ok
yo is everyone mason...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
I feel like by process of elimination Desu should be an interesting person to grill
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
„Your team“ :lmao

Asako, I‘m not a Mason in any way.
I'm confused... Who mason ?
I want to steal the role and join...
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I agree that the Holt kill isn't weird at all with this lineup.

The intention was just banter in good spirit, but apologies to @SirSamuel016 if he felt like he was getting shamed. I have to agree with Asako that townies with power roles that are about to get lynched don't help much by withholding possibly convincing information even in point of death, but what's done is done and I also understand you probably weren't in the best of moods.

I'm not sure I follow what Gry and Panda are doing lol, especially with Asako's claim. So Gry is a self-confirming role, Panda is townie just because, someone else has to be the Recruiter? Or are you just baiting? Not sure there's any need to be stingy with info at this point since I'm not comfortable with believing there's no TP yet and we're already getting reveals.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I agree that the Holt kill isn't weird at all with this lineup.

The intention was just banter in good spirit, but apologies to @SirSamuel016 if he felt like he was getting shamed. I have to agree with Asako that townies with power roles that are about to get lynched don't help much by withholding possibly convincing information even in point of death, but what's done is done and I also understand you probably weren't in the best of moods.

I'm not sure I follow what Gry and Panda are doing lol, especially with Asako's claim. So Gry is a self-confirming role, Panda is townie just because, someone else has to be the Recruiter? Or are you just baiting? Not sure there's any need to be stingy with info at this point since I'm not comfortable with believing there's no TP yet and we're already getting reveals.
Didn't DD hint at being able to confirm himself 100%? The only way for both to be able to do that would be for one to be Innocent Child and maybe a necromancer can take on the Noble and use it to confirm themself next day?

As for me being missing. I got a Top 10 to finish before Faust's time plan gets messed up and I fucked up the ranking so sorry for not focusing on the slow thread when barely anyone was on.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Tbh only Gry and DD votes on Sam stands out. If he gets confirmed, then saying it's cause he preferred Sam dead instead of the 3 is simply valid. DD says he's a passive that will get clear, so yeah, could rly be the case of mafia watching and enjoying the show, or town sparing one unintentionally.
TBH I don't find DD's vote that strange. Voting to save his own life is perfectly understandable, but there were other picks(Pom, Van). I don't know, maybe it's a timing issue. Personally, even if Son's absence I would have changed my vote before the end of the time like Gry, but DD and Desin changed after. I said that I trust Van more than most because he didn't try to save his life, but maybe he trusted his buddy(ies?) to do so? That would be rather ballsy, especially D1 since you can't coordinate with them.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Didn't DD hint at being able to confirm himself 100%? The only way for both to be able to do that would be for one to be Innocent Child and maybe a necromancer can take on the Noble and use it to confirm themself next day?

As for me being missing. I got a Top 10 to finish before Faust's time plan gets messed up and I fucked up the ranking so sorry for not focusing on the slow thread when barely anyone was on.
Mafia Noble is a thing now though, even Mafia Robber would be enough. The only roles that can 100% confirm themselves are daykillers, IC, Mason Recruiter and yeah a Necromancer who targets one of those. All the other roles that can almost-confrim themselves like Spirit Medium/Mortician or Pirate/Apprentice aren't 100%.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top