Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
I won't ask you the same nor be mad at you if you're playing me, but rest assured I'll never give you a free pass ever again in a game if that's the case, sir.
First, explain me what's the point of this, tho.
Thought it would be useful for everyone to go on record since the game was grinding to a halt. We're finding out all kinds of useful things no? Since you targeted Demon, for instance, are you curious about who he targeted? @Demonspeed should earn your trust by claiming no
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Targeting me and wanting to kill me cause of that is 100% impossible which can only mean you are lying.

If you all want to trust in a "trust me she's scum but I won't state any reasons for that" go ahead, you won't lose much with my death.

Votekill Vandred!
What kind of night time shenanigans have you been up to?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
No, Panda. I am not going to reveal more.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Thought it would be useful for everyone to go on record since the game was grinding to a halt. We're finding out all kinds of useful things no? Since you targeted Demon, for instance, are you curious about who he targeted? @Demonspeed should earn your trust by claiming no
You're also helping mafia narrow down what roles each one could have. But at this point, alas. It's a matter of hoping blockers and protectors will still get in the way. Assuming Ik who you and Gry targeted, then @Demonspeed I believe you're the last one to share your targeted.

@Juviii can you please just say yes or no to your role being in game 89?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
It's only helping mafia if we don't press the questioning
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, Panda. I am not going to reveal more.
Why not? What have you revealed so far that revealing your target further compromises you? :0
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Targeting me and wanting to kill me cause of that is 100% impossible which can only mean you are lying.

If you all want to trust in a "trust me she's scum but I won't state any reasons for that" go ahead, you won't lose much with my death.

Votekill Vandred!
...But I just told you it has nothing to do with having proof on you?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also @Lady pompom I'm done checking all the roles you had and they're all active, except for RS. So can you please share your target as well, like the rest is doing?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feeling unease Pandu never said I can trust in him...
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
You could also share something about your role this game to make people trust you more Juvs. Might help
If you are willing to believe someone without evidence, anything I can say is useless and will be twisted against me, making me lose my time. Also, I don't really mind dying this game, have nothing good, in fact I prefer dying today. Still pisses me that vandred is lying with all his teeth and toothbrush and you all just gonna buy it. But it is what it is, I ain't losing my sleep over that.

Goodnight.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
I feel like I've been repeating that a couple of times now lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you are willing to believe someone without evidence, anything I can say is useless and will be twisted against me, making me lose my time. Also, I don't really mind dying this game, have nothing good, in fact I prefer dying today. Still pisses me that vandred is lying with all his teeth and toothbrush and you all just gonna buy it. But it is what it is, I ain't losing my sleep over that.

Goodnight.
Nooo Juvs don't disappear without giving us more infoo
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So, player thoughts:
1. Demonspeed - no thoughts on him so far, and don‘t see him having done much to trust a lot personally. Tho also not seeing much wrong. Classic Demon.
2. Lady pompom - I trust, if only because of the „I would pay more attention to postcount to avoid penalties if mafia“. While could be mindgames and anyone could say this, I feel it sounded genuine. Wouldn‘t vote today at least.
3. Marm - no thoughts at all
4. Asako - I trust. While there exists Mafia Pirate, her insistence on joining Masons sounded genuine. If she can fake it to that extent then she‘s already impressive.
5. DD - Considering he‘s Innocent Child claim, 0 reason to lynch today.
6. Shad - no idea about him
7. Juviii - very annoyed sounding in like every post. Not sure why, tho she did say she doesn‘t feel like playing..? Could be genuine but hard to tell, I don‘t speak Juviii.
8. Erin - sounds like genuine town Erin, would be impressed if she‘s faking it.
9. desin - while he was busy hosting the other game and all, I‘d still expect something different from him. May be worth giving another phase to.
10. Panda - I believe he is town.
11. Farf - she could be playing me, but I am believing her to be town.
12. vandred - no idea yet.

So, I would suggest we lynch among this group: Marmalade, Shad, Juviii, desin, Vandred.

Among those 5 I‘d give desin a pass the most. So Shad, Marm, Juviii or Vand. Will think about who I feel has best odds.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you are willing to believe someone without evidence, anything I can say is useless and will be twisted against me, making me lose my time. Also, I don't really mind dying this game, have nothing good, in fact I prefer dying today. Still pisses me that vandred is lying with all his teeth and toothbrush and you all just gonna buy it. But it is what it is, I ain't losing my sleep over that.

Goodnight.
How does he lie by saying he targetted you?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh, and add Demonspeed to that list of people to lynch, almost forgot about him.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
If you are willing to believe someone without evidence, anything I can say is useless and will be twisted against me, making me lose my time. Also, I don't really mind dying this game, have nothing good, in fact I prefer dying today. Still pisses me that vandred is lying with all his teeth and toothbrush and you all just gonna buy it. But it is what it is, I ain't losing my sleep over that.

Goodnight.
Girl, relax. Vandred is not getting a pass, at least not in my eyes.
You’ve played this game plenty of times, so you know exchanging information can help us weed out the lies.
So help us out here
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Oh ja I forget about Shad
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



That I did

@GrySun @Farfalla @Demonspeed Who did you guys target last night?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait you targeted Juvs and you also want to kill her now? :0
Also @Lady pompom I'm done checking all the roles you had and they're all active, except for RS. So can you please share your target as well, like the rest is doing?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feeling unease Pandu never said I can trust in him...
I didn’t target anyone yet...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
Demonspeed - Hasn't revealed yet [tactically refusing to reveal. Won noona's trust but doesn't give away anything]
Lady Pompom - Hasn't revealed yet [4 posts]
Asako - Hasn't revealed yet [Flared up at the idea about joining, maybe considers her role subpar?]
Juviii - Hasn't revealed yet [Got upset about Vando and left without providing information, though she probs considers her role to be bad]

MarmaladeSky - Passive [Truud doko]
Digitaldude - Passive [Flipflopped on the reasoning around voting Sam, has claimed passive and hasn't had any breakdowns yet]
Shad - Passive [Noona mentioned he played like an engaged but distant townie, which about sums him up. His passive role puts him in the background]

Erinyes - Hasn't used yet [Plays like town, claims to not have targeted anybody]
Desin24 - Hasn't used yet [Largely AFK, in part because of game, claims to not have targeted anybody]

GrySun - Panda? [Gry's play seems relaxed and agreeable]
Farfalla - Demon [I trust noona]
Vandred - Juvs [so far I trust vando]
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw if we assume Holt‘s killer isn‘t a passive claimer, Demon‘s hesitation at claiming his target so early could be a defensive play. If he lies and in truth targetted Holt things could get bad if we have a Spy. :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mortician too, checking Holt or Demon‘s supposed target after he/she is dead. All could be risky now til those roles are confirmed dead or not ingame.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
Demon - Hasn't revealed yet [tactically/stubbornly refusing to reveal. Won noona's trust but doesn't give away anything]
Asako - Hasn't revealed yet [Flared up at the idea about joining, maybe considers her role subpar?]
Juviii - Hasn't revealed yet [Got upset about Vando and left without providing information, though she probs considers her role to be bad]

MarmaladeSky - Passive [Truud doko]
Digitaldude - Passive [Flipflopped on the reasoning around voting Sam, has claimed passive and hasn't had any breakdowns yet]
Shad - Passive [Noona mentioned he played like an engaged but distant townie, which about sums him up. His passive role puts him in the background]

Lady Pompom - Hasn't used yet [4 posts]
Erinyes - Hasn't used yet [Plays like town, claims to not have targeted anybody]
Desin24 - Hasn't used yet [Largely AFK, in part because of game, claims to not have targeted anybody]

GrySun - Panda? [Gry's play seems relaxed and agreeable]
Farfalla - Demon [I trust noona. Vouched for Demon, apparently after targeting him, but he has now lost her confidence]
Vandred - Juvs [so far I trust vando]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed @Asako @Juviii Y'allest really not gonna give away your targets? :(
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
updatos

Demon - Hasn't revealed yet [tactically/stubbornly refusing to reveal. Won noona's trust but doesn't give away anything]
Juviii - Hasn't revealed yet [Got upset about Vando and left without providing information, though she probs considers her role to be bad]

MarmaladeSky - Passive [Truudtj where]
Digitaldude - Passive [Flipflopped on the reasoning around voting Sam, has claimed passive and hasn't had any breakdowns yet]
Shad - Passive [Targeted by Pomcha to clarify his allegiance ]

Asako - Potentially claiming Pirate
Erinyes
- Hasn't used yet [Plays like town, claims to not have targeted anybody]
Desin24 - Hasn't used yet [Largely AFK, in part because of game, claims to not have targeted anybody]

Lady Pompom - Hasn't used yet [Targeted Shad with Prosecutor (?)]
GrySun
- Panda? [Gry's play seems relaxed and agreeable]
Farfalla - Demon [I trust noona. Vouched for Demon, apparently after targeting him, but he has now lost her confidence]
Vandred - Juvs [so far I trust vando]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top