In a weird way I appreciate all the discourse over the past week surrounding Phantom Seer, as it has helped me brace myself for this all-too-soon ending. It really did feel like it was coming into it's own this arc, and now it's gone. It's Jump, this type of thing happens, and the rankings have been writing on the wall for a while now so I can't act surprised, yet it's one of those series that comes around every now and then that hurts to part with. I wish the best of luck to wherever the duo goes, together or not, as I do feel they have what it takes, I suppose WSJ just isn't the place for them. I'll probably have more thoughts on Sunday once we see the chapter
As for the next series to go, it's a toss up between Build King and Dolphin. Dolphin has had a foot in the grave for months now, and seems decently close to the end. However based on the pacing, it could still go a bit further. On the other hand, Build King is still young, but it's breakneck pacing and awful rankings give the feeling it's done for, even with a veteran author. Regardless of which goes, I would bet that there's another batch not that far out, probably in May/June after the double issue, where whoever doesn't go, Magu, HSF, and maybe a flop from the recent batch will kick it