Everything is ready! The fighting has ceased!
Come on over and join us at the Award Ceremony!
Come on over and join us at the Award Ceremony!


Lord of the nightmares is supposedly on that tier too,now don't quote me as I haven't read Slayers novels and Lord of Nightmares doesn't have any profile on Vs battles wiki.lol i had to look up Ruphas to see what she got in her arsenal, cuz the discussions about her were not that informative, other than oh she can one shot the universe with her pinky finger. I think that was one of the main reasons why she was probably so even in her matches
Now looking at her in the VS Battles, bruh wtf ..... i cant see her losing to anyone, other than Daishinkan maybe ... and Aladdin of course via seduction
@Lambu im glad you liked my campaign and that it persuaded you to vote for Aladdinthat was the plan
NaruhodoLord of the nightmares is supposedly on that tier too,now don't quote me as I haven't read Slayers novels and Lord of Nightmares doesn't have any profile on Vs battles wiki.
ExactlyNaruhodo
I mean LoN thread was even less informative than Ruphas, so im at a loss of information here. Blink this blink that, cease to exist etc, thats all i got lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I thought the Ruphas wiki thing was pretty informative, honestly. It's just that it's so overwhelming. Her ability list reads like a dictionary of OP powers.Naruhodo
I mean LoN thread was even less informative than Ruphas, so im at a loss of information here. Blink this blink that, cease to exist etc, thats all i got lol
Thats the thing. I didnt know what she could do till i went to the wiki, since i got nothing really concrete from the discussions. Yeah its pretty overwhelming, which now left me thinking about the characters that could actually beat her in her own series. What stats and abilities do they haveI thought the Ruphas wiki thing was pretty informative, honestly. It's just that it's so overwhelming. Her ability list reads like a dictionary of OP powers.
Feel like they should have just listed what she can't do. It would have been much shorter. It would have read simply "Nothing"

I feel like tho LoN is just known like that because it was one of the first ones, after all it's 90's showExactly
We need some novel reader to be able to tell us her powers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Though in other forums some claim Lord of the Nightmares is omnipotent
Now take this information with a grain of salt.How accurate this information is i don't know.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Homura already made a god fall of it's grace, she will be able to make an other oneThats the thing. I didnt know what she could do till i went to the wiki, since i got nothing really concrete from the discussions. Yeah its pretty overwhelming, which now left me thinking about the characters that could actually beat her in her own series. What stats and abilities do they have![]()
What she does seems pretty clear to me. Elder god stuff. Completely immortal in every conceivable way with absolute control over all existence. For "how and why" I'd have to read the series.Thats the thing. I didnt know what she could do till i went to the wiki, since i got nothing really concrete from the discussions. Yeah its pretty overwhelming, which now left me thinking about the characters that could actually beat her in her own series. What stats and abilities do they have![]()
Ruphas can, no point denying it, but she can also defeat everyone else anywayIs there anyone that can defeat le Reinhard?
How about now ... this form would suffice to beat anyoneDidn‘t think much of Aladdin during the nomination stage but the more I thought about it in his matchups so far he‘s really somewhat broken in the Magi story. Tho taking out Reinhard and Aizen may be tricky.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That is if there isnt a trick to Ruphas that we dont know, but with Blackest as patron I cant believe a thing.![]()
Musashi could'veIs there anyone that can defeat le Reinhard?

Expected for homuraThat is if there isnt a trick to Ruphas that we dont know, but with Blackest as patron I cant believe a thing.![]()

From what I read during your debate, she could. One time at least. Then he uses hax and just outlasts her.Musashi could've![]()
From what Lambu was saying definitely.Is there anyone that can defeat le Reinhard?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Probably would have trouble against a Sharingan as well.From what Lambu was saying definitely.
Just not conventionally. For example anybody that can destroy souls or his existence. I'm also a bit unclear on how defended he is against those that can erode or disable the powers of others. Which is why Musashi was interesting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also not sure how he'd fair against really powerful mental attacks of the sort that status resistance can't protect from.