Everything is ready! The fighting has ceased!
Come on over and join us at the Award Ceremony!
Come on over and join us at the Award Ceremony!
Yeah, Madara was on of the ones I was thinking about. No matter how immortal his is, if he gets mentally obliterated or sealed up in an alternate dimension he'd be done.Probably would have trouble against a Sharingan as well.
Even Aizen could make Reinhard think he isn't actually holding his sword.Yeah, Madara was on of the ones I was thinking about. No matter how immortal his is, if he gets mentally obliterated or sealed up in an alternate dimension he'd be done.
Yeah, a top tier god with authority over all reality can take him out.From what Lambu was saying definitely.
Just not conventionally. For example anybody that can destroy souls or his existence. I'm also a bit unclear on how defended he is against those that can erode or disable the powers of others. Which is why Musashi was interesting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also not sure how he'd fair against really powerful mental attacks of the sort that status resistance can't protect from.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
He handled Sirius Mindfuck authority and can take on Top tier Yin spells (which are mind controling powers) but welp, we can discuss it in its proper thread if it comes to it.Even Aizen could make Reinhard think he isn't actually holding his sword.
Also Bleachs Shinji could also f*ck him up good. Bankai I mean. Not Shikai.


I'm aware that is the interpretation that you subscribe to. I just reject it, honestly.Yeah, a top tier god with authority over all reality can take him out.
Still kind of annoyed you say its unclear how he defends against skills that erode or disable his protections when I explained it multiple times in the thread.
When he gets faced with a hax of opposite nature to his both get cancelled. If Musashi has a hax that says "she will hit if possible" and Reinhard has a DP that says "He will avoid if possible" both get nullified, thats how Re:Zero's author explained Rein's hax.
This means you didnt really read what I wrote, but thats ok Jams Im getting used to it
He has great resistance against Mind manipulation as shown in his battle with Wrath, and he has Mind manipulation too (but he decided to never use it after an incident in his childhood).

No point for me. Shaltear is up against freaking god killing manwha monkey man Jin "I can defeat 400,076,000 mobs and fight a god in a sea of flame for 49 days" Mori.You guys should keep this for the actual matches and not reveal all of your cards now
Who knows who is going to face whom
Idk about Magi so I cant see the small print of it. Rewriting Reinhard's soul looks like something Od Laguna would not allow and, in case it happened, I think it wouldn't be that effective for how Reid Astrea's Soul couldnt be devoured and erased by Gluttony's Authority in Arc 6. Reinhard >>> Reid so theres that.What about this Lambu
can he block something that would universally rewrite his soul ...... as stated by god Sinbad, EOS Aladdin has the power to do it, and unlike Sinbad, Aladdin is directly connected to the Sacred Palace via Solomon's Wisdom. So he would F you up remotely.
![]()
Be in awe of his power
![]()
Yeah the old logic of "my series hax are stronger than these series hax even if they work under the same principles", very nice indeed.I'm aware that is the interpretation that you subscribe to. I just reject it, honestly.
As well as you understand ReZero's logic. I don't think you really get how Fate's logic works. It's a series where powers are based many times on conceptual powers. Where ReZero, as I understand it, is based on absolute authorities.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I already spoiled Season 3 and part of the 4th for Re:Zero, theres no going back...You guys should keep this for the actual matches and not reveal all of your cards now
Who knows who is going to face whom

I will never not love how much it bothers you when people question anything ReZero.Yeah the old logic of "my series hax are stronger than these series hax even if they work under the same principles", very nice indeed.![]()

Shameless Jammin avoiding the exposition of his bias...I will never not love how much it bothers you when people question anything ReZero.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I take it Saitama was banned for being a parody character. His gimmick is "he one punches anything" no matter what.Some godlike characters can be nominated, meanwhile Saitama - who isn't even that strong - is banned.
Next installation I'm bringin Mash Burnedead to muscle his way through.

We are deep in Round 2 and you're still hung up over Musashi who Reinhardt wrongfully beat?Still kind of annoyed you say its unclear how he defends against skills that erode or disable his protections when I explained it multiple times in the thread.
When he gets faced with a hax of opposite nature to his both get cancelled. If Musashi has a hax that says "she will hit if possible" and Reinhard has a DP that says "He will avoid if possible" both get nullified, thats how Re:Zero's author explained Rein's hax.
For all you do know about Re:Zero, the you of today is at an absolute deficiency of knowledge when it comes to Fate and Musashi
Re:Zero has it's absolute authority but Fate has it as commonplace for powers to be based on concepts and even shatter some established concepts. I don't need to go ring around the rosy with you about Heavenly Demonic Thundering Eye again but guaranteed hits + tearing through Reinhard's defence seems to tip the "hax-balance" to coin your term in Musashi's favour. I will again point out that you had to go with "Dragon Sword go brrrrrr" for your final argument and even then that can be sealed by her NP Ganryu-jima.
He'd be a perfect fit as a Natsu fan on the FT board imoI will never not love how much it bothers you when people question anything ReZero.![]()

*Edens Zero mod waiving with a big grin*

So you're saying he'd be good for politics and thus shouldn't be trustedUsing your knowledge about your character and the verse he is in to convince the others that he is superior is one of the keys to win of course. To some, Lambu might be BSing but as long as he manages to convince the majority...![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Get him in there*Edens Zero mod waiving with a big grin*![]()

not included in his set considering he swore he never ever ever use it againhe has Mind manipulation too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You mean Naofumi and Raphtalia right?not included in his set considering he swore he never ever ever use it again
He basically doesn't have it, it's all but an abandoned skill
Btw for next TK let's ban all hax hax power hax god lvl characters
Let's keep it simple....
.....
.....
....... Then again the characters other than homura that i want to nominate are god lvl in WN, forgot about that...
(*Cough* tate no yuusha *cough*)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you're wondering who i could have nominated other than homura, it could be motoyasu
FOR FATHER