Hangout Tenkaichi Kurosuoba - Hangout Thread

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You mean Naofumi and Raphtalia right?

Banning too many characters will make the event dull,keep it like it is now.
Yea i was talking about then, tho wasn't going to nominate them, motoyasu way more fun as nomination
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Argh speaking of when S2 and S3
I need to see my motoyasu developed in anime form
How he jump form being the worst to being the best comedic character ...
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I should have nominated Azathoth from Cthulhu Mythos

Cthulhu Mythos has a manga so it fits the criteria of this tournament

Since he wasnt banned i should have gone for Sinbad. Easy tournament win. Instead i went with greatness in its purest form :cheez
 
Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Since he wasnt banned i should have gone for Sinbad. Easy tournament win. Instead i went with greatness in its different form :cheez
If I were in your position I would have probably nominated Sinbad too.
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
We are deep in Round 2 and you're still hung up over Musashi who Reinhardt wrongfully beat? :umad For all you do know about Re:Zero, the you of today is at an absolute deficiency of knowledge when it comes to Fate and Musashi :heh Re:Zero has it's absolute authority but Fate has it as commonplace for powers to be based on concepts and even shatter some established concepts. I don't need to go ring around the rosy with you about Heavenly Demonic Thundering Eye again but guaranteed hits + tearing through Reinhard's defence seems to tip the "hax-balance" to coin your term in Musashi's favour. I will again point out that you had to go with "Dragon Sword go brrrrrr" for your final argument and even then that can be sealed by her NP Ganryu-jima.

Inb4 'stop mixing powers from her two forms' except I've only cited her Berserker arsenal here :smugbunny



He'd be a perfect fit as a Natsu fan on the FT board imo :heh

No hate only love @Lambu :hug
I only brought that example cause Jammin still didnt get it. Man you will have to let go at some point, its not healthy. :lambirb

Also imagine being a Natsu fan... shivers...

Using your knowledge about your character and the verse he is in to convince the others that he is superior is one of the keys to win of course. To some, Lambu might be BSing but as long as he manages to convince the majority... :catshrug
I didnt lie a single time through the entire event tho, so no one can say Im BSing. :hmph

And Im being completely honest, if Ruphas is as her wiki describes her then Reinhard cannot beat her. It is how it is and I wont sugarcoat it.

Thats why I will look for a weak point in the following days... :edu

not included in his set considering he swore he never ever ever use it again
He basically doesn't have it, it's all but an abandoned skill




Btw for next TK let's ban all hax hax power hax god lvl characters
Let's keep it simple....
.....
.....
....... Then again the characters other than homura that i want to nominate are god lvl in WN, forgot about that...
(*Cough* tate no yuusha *cough*)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you're wondering who i could have nominated other than homura, it could be motoyasu


FOR FATHER
Well he does have it... He swore to not use it ever again for the inmorality behind it but if he were to face a terribly powerful opponent he "might" use it (hes never been forced to). He can also wish for any divine protection to give him an edge on battle after all.

I agree that extreme hax characters should have either their own category or banned for future editions.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Too bad mulitple "weight classes" would have made the whole thing impossibly hard. Because I think the coolest would be a version of this with relatively similar power levels.

My response to the truely broken matchups and characters is mostly "Who cares?". Unless you screw around with your vote there is no fun to be had there. Ruphas Mafahl wins. That's not fun to me.

Nora VS a character whose powers don't work in the conditions of the competition however was gloriously entertaining. :XD

As was arguing with Lambu about his ReZero characters fighting, despite what Lambu may proclaim until his dying day, pretty well matched opponents.:amuse
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Meanwhile Alucard fast enough to react to Gojo's IV stopping him from thinking, to breach his infinity and cursed energy but can't avoid an old hag unloadin a barrel at his face. :pjsalt
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,789
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I only brought that example cause Jammin still didnt get it. Man you will have to let go at some point, its not healthy. :lambirb

Also imagine being a Natsu fan... shivers...
I am the original salt lord from the waifu wars, if you think this is bad then you haven't seen me at my saltiest. :blushbirb

I will say though that I respect how hard you've clung to your absolutes in Re:Zero, that definitely is FT-level dedication on the same tier as a Natsu fan from the FT forum defending, and hyping their boy when he has the ultimate ass-pull at the end of the original run of the series. :kappa
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Why diss Natsu fans?

Stop this reputation staining, Most of Natsu fans at least knows how scaling works not like some people here who don’t know what they are talking about. I can quote some of the most moronic arguments happened in this tournament from the very people who talk bad about Natsu fans.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am the original salt lord from the waifu wars, if you think this is bad then you haven't seen me at my saltiest. :blushbirb

I will say though that I respect how hard you've clung to your absolutes in Re:Zero, that definitely is FT-level dedication on the same tier as a Natsu fan from the FT forum defending, and hyping their boy when he has the ultimate ass-pull at the end of the original run of the series. :kappa
Feats are feats.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No one chose Dark Schneider for this?

Hm.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
How much time left for this round... Aka how much time i have left for my long homu homu campaign
Probably

Just wait LoN, i have a lot to say to the people commenting but I'm holding out for my campaign ...
 
Top