Everything is ready! The fighting has ceased!
Come on over and join us at the Award Ceremony!
Come on over and join us at the Award Ceremony!
Their power levels are beyond our votes.All this moaning making me think people have forgotten that they have a vote in this...
Pfft - you don't want Goku vs Vegeta final then vote harder!Their power levels are beyond our votes.
Well if this was Waifu/Husbando Wars or similar I could accept something like that but this is, in theory, not a popularity contest.Pfft - you don't want Goku vs Vegeta final then vote harder!
Spite is a powerful driving force - give a senzu to whoever had their characters taken out by Goku/Vegeta, to give them the power to vote against them in the next round
... shouldn't be too hard to rustle up at least 9001 users who hate DBZ enough to vote against them
but this is, in theory, not a popularity contest
He's right, I campaigned against Goku in the Gallon mod vote round because Lakh disrespected RinSpite is a powerful driving force
this tournamentvote the character that we think would win against their opponent

I think we should all vote the character that we think would win against their opponent.
Oh I forgot earlier but Aizen came pretty far huhThough, of course, this implying both nominators campaign for their character.
He's right, I campaigned against Goku in the Gallon mod vote round because Lakh disrespected Rin
If the poll closed 10 mins later maybe we'd have beaten him too![]()
Actually it is reverse, i just stated the fact tht happened here and tht too after u joined campaigns against goku citing example.this is, in theory, not a popularity contest.

Well, big fishes like Ruphas, Lord of Nightmares and El Grande Padre lacked campaign from their nominators so they dont count.![]()
the results, however, seem to contradict...

Dont look at me like that, I voted Goku in the Xehanort battle.


I even went so far as to vote for Aizen in some of his matchups - campaign well enough (with a solid enough argument) and I'll even vote for trash like himAnd spite is a factor ofc, Vegeta's win was a testament to that. Im just saying that the main approach should be our own judgement on who wins cause this is a battle tournament.