I realize there's no coffee thread!
So, the questions are:
- Do you like coffee? Are you a big fan? Why? (you can also state if you do not like coffee and why)
- Which do you like the most? Arabica or robusta?
- What kind do you like the most? Aceh Gayo? Ethiopia? Vietnam? Brazil? Or else?
- What coffee drink do you like the most? Espresso? Americano? Frappuccino? Or else?
- Do you like other coffee-derivative product? For example: tiramisu, coffee bun, coffee candy
Discuss!
So, the questions are:
- Do you like coffee? Are you a big fan? Why? (you can also state if you do not like coffee and why)
- Which do you like the most? Arabica or robusta?
- What kind do you like the most? Aceh Gayo? Ethiopia? Vietnam? Brazil? Or else?
- What coffee drink do you like the most? Espresso? Americano? Frappuccino? Or else?
- Do you like other coffee-derivative product? For example: tiramisu, coffee bun, coffee candy
Discuss!
i do drink 3/4 cup a day, and it tend to ease my migraine too. I tend to drink americano , or expresso (americano more often) but no ristretto its way to strong/bitter. i dont drink coffee with milk and sugar. I prefer pour-over, coffee made with freshly ground beans, and i dislike instant coffee. I do drink it only if i have no other options.

