Everything is ready! The fighting has ceased!
Come on over and join us at the Award Ceremony!
Come on over and join us at the Award Ceremony!
Its outdated and missing quite some stuff, but still hilarious
Just saw this. That's hilarious.

Is there a rewind button![]()
[...]
That was crazy close. Fitting in a sense but... wow.
@Valhalla777
I mean seriously, this man just showed the greatest form of chivalry ever.
He voted for his opponent because he genuinely thought he was the stronger one, thats actually the most sincere and noble move I've ever seen in the entire tournament and probably in all events of similar nature Ive taken part of.
So thanks man. No more words, just the most heartfelt respect. o/


Well if the guy in the video starts explaining why he's that powerful the podcast takes half an hour instead lol.It's amazing/hilarious how untrustworthy Re:Zero fans sound when they explain these things. They sounds so much like they're fanboying it up even when they're not.![]()

You mean like his blessing for making the world's best blueberry scones no matter what ingredients he uses? Or the one that makes his ding dong not work?(You still haven't explained that one)Its outdated and missing quite some stuff, but still hilarious![]()
.Man now I feel like I have to go even harder to make it up for your vote. Defeat is no longer an option!Is there a rewind button
Thanks for the nice words though
In all fairness, somewhere during page 2 or 3 i gave up since not even my final hidden card would work, and i got the impression that by the end of the thread it was a wash. I said F it since after all this aint an aesthetic contest.
#RiggedFormTheStartGoku stomped everyone but Urek, who lost due to #GallonModVote.
Remember this.
If it was rigged they should have rigged it for Erza. That would have been way funnier.#RiggedFormTheStart
He doesn't have anything like thatYou mean like his blessing for making the world's best blueberry scones no matter what ingredients he uses? Or the one that makes his ding dong not work?(You still haven't explained that one)

The first or the second? Because I thought there was a cooking one. Or am I confusing it with the clothes one?He doesn't have anything like that
...yet...
Theres a cooking one, but that one allows him to cook anything perfectly, making even the most basic thing delicious. It doesnt make dirt taste good for example.The first or the second? Because I thought there was a cooking one. Or am I confusing it with the clothes one?
And you definitely said he had some issue with the ladies. But you were pretty vague about it. It was something you brought up in relation to Shaltear as I recall.

Sure, if they both lose their matches they would face off for the third place.Let‘s make Vegeta vs Goku become reality
Nah, I looked it up. It was in the great Musashi debate. Can't quote from the thread but it was when the destructive power of Musashi's assets as a psychological attack was brought up. You said..Theres a cooking one, but that one allows him to cook anything perfectly, making even the most basic thing delicious. It doesnt make dirt taste good for example.
As for the second one I dont remember about that, wasn't it about Jin Mori instead?

First thought: wtf.
Just saw this. That's hilarious.
So according to my calculations, homura pretty much the only one left that have a chance against reinhard in this tournament to beat him ....
I first need to worry about DB fanboys... those 30 votes...
Logically, this battles are all illogical and none of the concepts make sense. Let's not get into logic domain because if logic, humans causing bigbangs is most illogical stuff or moving at speed of light or stopping time - none of this r absolute but relative and yet is used in absolute sense.Homura Vs Reinhard final should logically happen but there again the popularity of DB characters![]()
I disagree ,if popularity didn't play any part Vageta would never have defeated Ruphas(though vote bandwagon against Ruphas and lack of campaigning from her nominator also played a part).Nope, both goku and vegeta have equal chances of beating him, but let's save tht for the thread.
Logically, this battles are all illogical and none of the concepts make sense. Let's not get into logic domain because if logic, humans causing bigbangs is most illogical stuff or moving at speed of light or stopping time - none of this r absolute but relative and yet is used in absolute sense.
As for DB popularity, winning by mere mod vote against urek , whereas stomping akira nomination clearly displays where the popularity aspect lies, else it would be stomping all others and it shld have been zoro vs goku. DB is nowhere as popular as many others on MH.
