Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I really dislike this new way of posting results by just posting the spreadsheet instead. It makes the results not worth checking anymore since I won't know who answered what unless I compared with the questions which I won't.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I really dislike this new way of posting results by just posting the spreadsheet instead. It makes the results not worth checking anymore since I won't know who answered what unless I compared with the questions which I won't.
Well it‘s a lot less time intensive so welp.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I really dislike this new way of posting results by just posting the spreadsheet instead. It makes the results not worth checking anymore since I won't know who answered what unless I compared with the questions which I won't.
if it helps, I was going to post the normal way of results soon, just had some busy days and issues with my laptop ;) (imagine the frustration when it started acting half way through). Didn’t want everyone to wait for ages for the full results.
I get what you mean though!
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
if it helps, I was going to post the normal way of results soon, just had some busy days and issues with my laptop ;) (imagine the frustration when it started acting half way through). Didn’t want everyone to wait for ages for the full results.
I get what you mean though!
It's oscar season and your laptop starts acting? Did it also try to shame you for using plastic bottles from the stairs of its private jet?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
And here we go!! I hope I didn't forget anything :blush Again, thank you all for playing 🐑


1 - As the 3, now sobbing from hunger, sheep deserve the best from the best, you decide to make them an appetizer. What will you make?

a) Cheesy, garlic pull apart Brandish (Brandishi, uberfayt, grysun, Kiki, revo, desin 6x)
b) One freshly harvested Juviii, with a lemon-grape dressing. (Tatsumaki, Linali, Copy Panda, Gryffindor, Hermit, Sky, Evil3ye, Lakhan 8x)
c) Sweet Linali bites (Battou, SirSamuel016, Nii, Z, Xadyu, Juviii 6x)
d) all above (erinyes)
Brandish said:
A. This will get the taste buds going.
uberfayt said:
A Let's see if they like a garlic-y dish as much as I do
Grysun said:
A. Brandish sounds like radish... Linali bites may be too sweet for an appetizer. The fresh Juviii has lemon grape dressing though..

On second thought serve them the Brandish. Cheese sounds like a better fitting taste for an appetizer than sweet stuff.
Kiki said:
Currently in the mood for some cheese
Linali said:
Thanks for connecting me with sweets, it couldn't fit better :Haha I'd be a good dessert for sure, but not before the proper meal :nono
Copy Panda said:
Hmm... Well if it's freshly harvested...
SirSam said:
Sweet Linali Bites are the only acceptable answer here :) Brando is old and crusty, and Juvii is too tangy.
Evil3ye said:
-> my best dressings recipe creations are also always lemon based. it's just the best 😘 👌
Lakhan said:
(A question here - Can sheep digest tht alien plant ?)
desin said:
Cheese + Garlic = Win

2 - Well that didn’t work. The sheep are still dying, they are so hungry. We can't have that, what if they become hangry? Well that's a problem you don't want to deal with. So let’s make them a soup!

a) Some SirSoup, with an alcohol based broth (SirSamuel016,Gryffindor, revo, desin 4x)
b) One bowl of Niisoup, it’s spicier than you’d like to admit (Juviii, Kiki, Tatsumaki, Nii, Sky, Evil3ye, 6x)
c) Number soup, counted by the count Z himself (Brandish, uberfayt, Battou, Grysun, z, Linali, Copy Panda, Hermit, Lakhan, Xadyu, Erinyes 11x)

Grysun said:
Blah alcohol. Would only use it for some meat prespicing. A spicy Niisoup could fit well as a contrasting taste to the previous cheese, but I know how tasty a simple number soup can be so.. C.
Kiki said:
Spicier, healthier!
Linali said:
Personally I don't drink alcohol and don't eat spicy food, but soup like-a-sir sounds just good :gent
Copy Panda said:
Nii is like the whitest person on this board so I can't imagine the soup being particularly spicy. Alcohol based broth certainly sounds interesting, but soup counted by Z? That must spicy
SirSam said:
A Chef knows what his dish tastes like and it tastes damn good
Nii said:
(I like spicy soups :p)
z said:
Only the best numbers make it into my soup - 5-6-4
Evil3ye said:
-> I have problems with admitting it's spicy, because my tolerance is so low, so can relate. :sweat
Lakhan said:
(Indeed soup by count z seems interesting)
Desin said:
SirSoup is too good

3 - And again, it still isn’t enough. Perhaps they are in need of some vegetables... So you take out your knife and chopping board and get the freshest ingredients you could find in this fabulous kitchen. Let's make salad!

a) Elusialad, it befriends the sheep instead of getting eaten. (Brandish, Tatsumaki, Linali, SirSamuel016, Gryffindor, Hermit, revo, desin 8x)
b) A Battouflower salad, it looks strangely furry. (Kiki, Sky, Evil3ye 3x)
c) Mango-salad, it smirks dangerously as you try to serve it (Juviii, uberfayt, Battou, Grysun, Copy Panda, Nii, z, Lakhan, Xadyu, Erinyes 10x)
uberfayt said:
C Have a go at it, if you dare...
grysun said:
A goes against the purpose, those sheep are hungry and the last they need is food that they can't bring themselves to eat! Can't have that now. The battouflower salad sounds unhealthy for our Sheep. Mango salad may look dangerous but that's just it's outside rough surface, while having a soft inside.
Kiki said:
Picking this cuz I kinda want it now haha. Mom bought vegetable hummingbird this morning and I plan to cook it for pecel (Javanese salad)
Copy Panda said:
Hmm... Furry or friendly salad ka... Let's go with juicy fruit salad I guess
SirSam said:
Seems like a good choice
Evil3ye said:
-> Cauliflawers are indeed strangely furry, yup.
Lakhan said:
(Mangoes can be dangerous, so sheep can enjoy dangerous smirking mangoes which still tastes good nevertheless)
desin said:
I'm on a diet after all

4 - However, that sheep decided they didn’t want salad after all. It looks like they barely touched their plates. This is no good. How can we fix this? What will you serve them next?

a) Smoked Sakura Salad (uberfayt, grysun, Erinyes 3x)
b) Grilled Panda, on a bed of boerenkool (Juviii, Kiki, Tatsumaki, SirSam, Gryffindor, Evil3ye, Desin, Xadyu 8x)
c) A Lambird, with some extra :lambirb (Brandish, Battou, Linali, Copy Panda, Nii, Hermit, z, Sky, revo, Lakhan 10x)
Brandish said:
C. Is Lambird meant to be lamb or poultry 🤔 Going the cannibalism route.
Juviii said:
B. I'm scared of the "extra" in the C option.
Grysun said:
If they didn't want salad then I sure wouldn't try another salad(option A). Grilled Panda and a Lambird! Both sound great for our sheep! Because they've yet to have any proper meat. I'm sure that's what they want. Tough choice, but will go for a Lambird as it's prolly lighter meat. Wouldn't wanna upset their delicate Sheep digestions.
Copy Panda said:
Grilled me? On a bed of boerenkool? 😭 Don't we get poached and served on a bed of bamboo? :c

Let's go with C, a lambirb is basically a duck, right? Quack!
SirSam said:
He's already cooked so all that's left is to serve him up :heh
z said:
I'm starting to c a theme here...
Evil3ye said:
-> I like this boerenkool thingy, as it's nicely soaking up all the juices. so good, less carbs as mash potato or ? :headscratch
Lakhan said:
(Make salad out of tht bird. tht bird deserves to be cut nicely)
McDo spiced Panda sounds interesting[/quote said:
desin said:
McDo spiced Panda sounds interesting


5 - After some debating, the sheep decided they still weren’t satisfied yet. Indeed, hey either are so impressed with your cooking, or emptied their plates in the trash when you weren't looking. Anyway, it looks like you do not have a choice.So come on, make them some snacks!

a) Sky-onigiri, with a little surprise in the middle. (Brandish, uberfayt, Grysun, Kiki, Tatsumaki, Linali, Gryffindor, Nii, Sky 9x)
b) Deviled Evil3yes, mhm lekker! (Copy Panda, SirSamuel016, Hermit, z, Evil3ye, desin 6x)
c) Pickled Baby Asako’s - small, but tasty (Juviii, Battou, revo, Lakhan, Xadyu 5x)
d) all above (erinyes)


Juviii said:
C. Again, I'm scared of the "surprise" in A.
Grysun said:
The deviled Evil3yes sound too creepy for our pure Sheep. However both the Sky-onigiri and the Pickled Baby Asakos sound like the perfect snacks. However these Sheep have proven themselves to be devouring everything without mercy, small baby Asakos will not occupy them for even a second. The Sky-onigiri it is, rice always helps getting a stomach full after all.
uberfayt said:
A Surprise!
Kiki said:
Maybe they need some Japanese touch
Linali said:
What's the surprise I wonder :blink I'll take a risk nonetheless (or rather the Sheep will)
Copy Panda said:
The little surprise in the middle of Sky's dish is probably questionable, yucky or both. The baby Asako... Well terror baby still haunts my dreams so, I think we'll go with the lekkere D3vil eggs
SirSam said:
I don't trust sky's surprises and these are hungry sheep so midget pickles aren't gonna do the job
Nii said:
(Onigiri are great)
z said:
Ok... had to break the flow but deviled eggs are bloody great!
Evil3ye said:
-> mhm, altijd lekker! do I really say it that often? :D
Lakhan said:
(Asako remains baby even as pickled huh :lmao .Pickled baby asako learning math shld be correct option here)
desin said:
Slightly grotesque but it fits.

6 - Your sheep friends didn’t even have to ask this round, you know exactly what they need right now, which is…

a) Kiki Goreng, with secret seasoning (Brandish, Kiki, Linali, desin, Xadyu, Erinyes 6x)
b) Hot & Spicy Demon stirfy, perhaps a bit too spicy for them. (uberfayt, Tatsumaki, Copy Panda, Gryffindor, Nii, z, Evil3ye, revo 8x)
c) Farfalla with a creamy, white wine sauce. (Juviii, Battou, Grysun, SirSamuel016, Hermit, Sky, Lakhan 7x)


Juviii said:
C. Sounds so....
uberfayt said:
B Taste of Demonic spices from jigoku!
Grysun said:
Let's not serve them anything too spicy for them, so no Demon stirfry. I take it they couldn't appreciate the fine subtle taste of Kiki Goren secret seasoning, so perhaps a creamy Farfalla could fit well after all the onigiris. Not a fan of the white wine sauce but maybe they are.
Kiki said:
:hurr that aside, they need some Indonesian touch!
Linali said:
If it was a fairy tale, this secret seasoning would surely be love :blush
Copy Panda said:
Poopie gives Farfs the creamy white wine sauce already, so I'm staying 2 corona's away from that. The secret seasoning to Kiki's dish is probably his sweat or sth? Let's roll with the Demonic stirfry.
SirSam said:
Hardy's favourite dish :kappa
Evil3ye said:
-> maybe too spcy for them, not for me :hurr
Lakhan said:
Farfalla with a creamy white wine sauce followed by a deadly virus hardy xddddd)
desin said:
Kiki Goreng reminds me of The Platform so watch that while eating. Also the Farfalla option should mention Hardy's contribution by name and not anonymise it.

7 - You are starting to get tired, you’ve been cooking for hours and hours. However, you will not give up!! The sheep have one amazing meal left. What will you make for the finale?

a) Roasted Lakhan, with home-made mayonnaise (Brandish, Kiki, Linali, Gryffindor, Sky, revo, Lakhan, desin 8x)
b) Seared and sliced Grysun, just how you like it. (Grysun, Tatsumaki, Copy Panda, SirSamuel016, Nii, z, Evil3ye, Xadyu, Erinues, 9x)
c) Fried Uberfayt Twists, with some crispy bits on top. (Juviii, uberfayt, Battou, Hermit 4x)

Brandish said:
A. Lak getting roasted, lol
uberfayt said:
C Nothing better than the twists, uber crispy!
Grysun said:
This is it, you said one amazing meal left. What other way to make a finale than by me myself being the finale?
Kiki said:
I want to roast lakhan :teehee
Linali said:
Tried to make a home-made mayo twice and failed - so this time I'm bound to succeed :plot
Copy Panda said:
Ooh these very tough.. Let's sear and slice up Gry!!
SirSam said:
Lakhan's the type of guy who'll serve up a McCumshot if you ask for extra mayo, so Gry seems like a safe option
z said:
Served saignant - as all quality meats should be
Evil3ye said:
-> just how the sheep likes it ;)
Lakhan said:
(:catshrug Washi wa bestu...what can ya say?)
desin said:
Gry should have been a pancake.

8 - And now that we have arrived the end of this menu course... You know what time it is. The most important meal, the main course. It is time for dessert, that’s what the sheep really want! No wait, that's what everyone want! Why didn't you start with desserts in the first place?

a) Freshly baked pompoms, lady flavored (Grysun, Kiki, Gryffindor, revo, desin, Xadyu 6x)
b) revo-shaped apple pie, a delicacy (uberfayt, Tatsumaki, Copy Panda, SirSamuel016, Nii, Hermit, z, Evil3ye, Erinyes 9x)
c) erinYES with whipped cream and sprinkles (Brandish, Juviii, Battou, Linali, Sky, Lakhan 6x)

Juviii said:
C. What is lady flavored...? :grumble
uberfayt said:
Grysun said:
B-But you said that was it in question 7! I already cooked myself, how do I make another meal?! Well, I guess I'll have to pick up the scraps of whatever's left of me.

Ach so, deserts were the solution all along. I'm not too big on apple pies, and the erinYES food seems a bit too simple(whipped cream?). As a great chef I must take out the best delicacy I have to offer.
Copy Panda said:
Ooomooo what to pick.. When you say Revo-shaped, do you also mean Revo-sized? Hard to say no against human-sized apple pie
SirSam said:
Can I get this one on Uber Eats? :teehee
Nii said:
(apples are good)
z said:
'Lady flavoured' really doesn't sound very appetizing and I really don't like whipped cream...
Evil3ye said:
-> yum apple pie, but hopefully not too sugary. :)
Lakhan said:
(Erin as dessert with cream is definitely one not to be missed xddddd)
desin said:
Sounds like an actual dish.


9 - One by one, the three little sheep close their eyes and fall asleep. Tummies full and satisfied by your excellent cooking. You’ve gotten kind of hungry yourself. Time to make something!

a) You open the fridge and realize you’ve used up all the ingredients. No dinner for you. (Hermit, desin, Kiki 3x)
b) Who are we kidding, you never gave the dishes to the sheep and ate them all by yourself. (Brandish, uberfayt, Copy Panda, z, Evil3ye, revo, Xadyu, Erinyes 8x)
c) You decided go with the sheep, now that you’ve fattened them up quite nicely. (Juviii, Grysun, Tatsumaki, Linali, SirSamuel016, Gryffindor, Nii, Sky, Lakhan, Battou, 10x)

Juviii said:
It was all part of my evil plan. :evil
uberfayt said:
Grysun said:
A seems to be the expected ending, but B and C provide much needed plottwists to the whole ordeal. Let's go my sheep friends...
Linali said:
That's the first thing that came to my mind when I started this Sheep :rofl
Copy Panda said:
... Ah, right, feeding the sheep :lambirb
SirSam said:
I need me some Lamb
Evil3ye said:
Lakhan said:
(Ofc, now time for me to roast them after they ate roasted me)
desin said:
Sheep tastes terrible so I would rather fast

10 - BONUS: Put yourself in the shoes of a hungry sheep, what are you really craving right now?
Brandish said:
Victory in this sheep game.
uberfayt said:
Calamari ripieni al forno...but no squid in here :biblethump only sheep...
Battou said:
Grysun said:
Right now, in this very second of writing I am not craving anything in particular unfortunately. But the last thing I remember craving a lot was a Pizza. So will go with that
Tatsumaki said:
A Duck cutlet curry (Yes the SnS IR took a toll on me)
Linali said:
Chocolate of course. I always want choco anyway (☞゚∀゚)☞
Copy Panda said:
Ik will McChicken menuuuu truudje pls
SirSam said:
I want a lil bit of choccy (chocolate) :blush
Gryffindor said:
Orange Cake
Nii said:
Enough with all the elaborate meals, some fresh green grass does the trick
Hermit said:
z said:
Steak
always steak
never not steak
... though I could do with a whole load of yakiniku and a beer...
Sky said:
I'd really like some marmalade toast. 👀
Evil3ye said:
-> Rawsberry Marmalade on a scoop of vanilla sky :love
revo said:
Lakhan said:
A chocolate marmy brownie , baked and cakey, because craving something sweet rn.
desin said:
Meat. It's wednesday so it's meat day. :luffy
xadyu said:
A gigantic mix-grill platter of Chicken's Feet, Haggis, Tripe, Khash, Tuna Eyeballs, 100yo eggs, stinkheads, Shiokara, with a side plate of Wasp Crackers and Jing Leed. ALL of it covered with Surstromming. And a milkshake made of Witchetty Grubs, Beondegi, Sago Delight, Tequila Worms and Bird's Nest/Turtle/Shark Fin Soup to wash it all away.
Erinyes said:
Right now its strawberries, i want some so badly :arf
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Thanks for the sheep and the hard work @MarmaladeSky. It seems I always miss the bonus questions smh.

It seems everyone wants Farfalla's white cream, lambu's "extra" leg and Erin's whipped cream... you weirdos...
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I answered C in the 4th one not A :hmm
Thank you for pointing that out! Checked the pm, and you did indeed answer C. I see how the mixup happened, this does mean the rankings might change a bit (as you'll have more points, the wrong answer is also in the excel-sheet). Will post the edited scores in a bit :-) (and hope this was the only mix-up lol)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay, this changes the ranking quite a bit actually (as this change means 1 point extra for the C voters, one point less for the A voters)
1. Grysun (82) 🔺 (former rank: 6)
2. Copy Panda (80) 🔻 (former rank: 1)
3. Linali (79) 🔻(former rank: 2)
4. Nii + Z (78) 🔻 (former rank: 3)
5. Lakhan (77) 🔻 (former rank: 4)
6. Tatsumaki (75) 🔻 (former rank: 5)
7. Brandish (74)
8. Battou 🔺(former rank 9) + Gryffindor + Xadyu (71)
9. Sky (69) 🔺 (former rank: 10)
10. SirSamuel + Hermit (68) 🔺 (former rank: 11)
11. Uberfayt (67) 🔻 (former rank: 10)
11. revo (66) 🔺 (former rank: 12)
12. Evil3ye (65)
13. Juviii (62)
14. Erinyes + desin + Kiki (57)

I suggest you two fight it out who makes the next sheep @GrySun and @Copy Panda - Again sorry for the mixup!! 😔 I swear my eyes are massive bullies.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nono I‘m gucci, Panda can host the next one. He‘s the rightful winner, I missed my complaints window earlier etc etc :sweatdrop
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,686
Gender
Female
Country
China
Thank you for pointing that out! Checked the pm, and you did indeed answer C. I see how the mixup happened, this does mean the rankings might change a bit (as you'll have more points, the wrong answer is also in the excel-sheet). Will post the edited scores in a bit :-) (and hope this was the only mix-up lol)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay, this changes the ranking quite a bit actually (as this change means 1 point extra for the C voters, one point less for the A voters)
1. Grysun (82) 🔺 (former rank: 6)
2. Copy Panda (80) 🔻 (former rank: 1)
3. Linali (79) 🔻(former rank: 2)
4. Nii + Z (78) 🔻 (former rank: 3)
5. Lakhan (77) 🔻 (former rank: 4)
6. Tatsumaki (75) 🔻 (former rank: 5)
7. Brandish (74)
8. Battou 🔺(former rank 9) + Gryffindor + Xadyu (71)
9. Sky (69) 🔺 (former rank: 10)
10. SirSamuel + Hermit (68) 🔺 (former rank: 11)
11. Uberfayt (67) 🔻 (former rank: 10)
11. revo (66) 🔺 (former rank: 12)
12. Evil3ye (65)
13. Juviii (62)
14. Erinyes + desin + Kiki (57)

I suggest you two fight it out who makes the next sheep @GrySun and @Copy Panda - Again sorry for the mixup!! 😔 I swear my eyes are massive bullies.
Ehh so I didn't win? :c

It's kinda funny Gry won anyway. Congrats Gry! It's up to you now. I’ll use my questions another time or sth
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nono I‘m gucci, Panda can host the next one. He‘s the rightful winner, I missed my complaints window earlier etc etc :sweatdrop
Well no, I'm not 😭 I didn't win, so uh, hosting privileges goes to first-place-you
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'll pass as well.
 
Top