Everything is ready! The fighting has ceased!
Come on over and join us at the Award Ceremony!
Come on over and join us at the Award Ceremony!
And I quoteWell back in the Urek vs Goku thread you said this (quoting):
"Well, we know tht at the end of the day, it is popularity contest, nothing more. Debate or no debate."
This was in response to people placing their votes on Urek instead of Goku, and I told you that its the other way around, Goku is infinitely more popular than Urek.
Also explained my vote on Urek for I found them both really close objectively. Demon's campaign and arguments were better than what the DB side offered, no bias involved. The flaming was just the last straw.![]()
This is what I mean, if u think or agree, it is popularity contest, then just say as it is, don't butter up and try to find middle route by separating it into theoretically, practically etcbut this is, in theory, not a popularity contest.
It's funny seeing lambu always going on the hangout thread, and lak being lak meanwhile I'm quiet waiting to use all my arguments in the thread
And what is tht supposed to mean ?aaaaaaaaa ....
so close
![]()
didnt think it would be that close
i actually thought it would be a wash and voted Rein as well
![]()
ah well, it was fun either way
got a good laugh with the parody chapters, Aladdin decimating his opponents
Next year should be also interesting, with an updated ban list
I'll look forward to it, ...
....maybe the nightmare, that is blue jesus, will return next year
![]()
thanks for all the votes
I still don't even know who the heck nominated vegeta form how unpresent he is and yet he managed to beat all those people that are campaigning and giving it their all
) will drop out as well. If he still wins, "fine". If he loses, fine. Take as much fun out of this as you can Asako, there's not enough time to be held up with disappointment/s. I know what you mean man, dropped out in the first round but i'm still here enjoying this, now pass over some of that popcorn will ya?I must admit im quite enjoying this
![]()
relax time, no edits, just hope, hope for good (potential salty) upcoming discussions.
No matter the era it always boils down to this ...

I know what you mean man, dropped out in the first round but i'm still here enjoying this, now pass over some of that popcorn will ya?
![]()
No matter the era it always boils down to this ...![]()
Senju Hashirama influence?I'll be honest Jams, your calling me a liar is becoming more annoying than fun at this point.I'm coming from... you presented a fact to me that was not an actual fact at all. You explicitly said it was fact. And if you were willing to lie about something that insignificant it really calls into question everything else you've said.
This comes in addition to your lie of omission regarding the blessings vs authorities. You've repeatedly omitted information about blessings and the limitations on them. They are not absolute. Authorities are always stronger than blessings. These are the words of the author. Also they stem from the world so if somebody were to destroy the world (like I don't know.. Vegeta) or transcends the scope of it's power.... you don't really know what happens then do you? If you could just bring yourself to admit that.
It's funny how you say that to distract from the fact that you did apply the "maybe" to him and not Reinhard just like I said you did. that I'm pointing this stuff out proves that I read it. Nice try though.![]()
Yeah... imagine...Totally, I agree. I cannot imagine someone winning without any (proper) campaign at all. Imagine winning an event without doing anything for it, can you believe that?
Fair enough, with "in theory" I didn't mean to make it abstract but emphasize what is supposed to be.This is what I mean, if u think or agree, it is popularity contest, then just say as it is, don't butter up and try to find middle route by separating it into theoretically, practically etc. Because none of the contests r meant to be . They just become tht.
And btw, what i said held true. source - results of urek vs goku
Yeah, no offense, but ur objective was subjective from my objective point of view. Not saying, u r biased at all , just tht neutrality will be affected as long as u have preference for a character.
No, I read that the first time.I'll be honest Jams, your calling me a liar is becoming more annoying than fun at this point.
You are straight up not reading all I explained about Divine Blessing vs Authority, I explained it directly to you even... legit feeling I wasted my time now.
So I'll leave our discussion from pages back again so you can read it for real this time. I like our banters but I consider this one trolling, Im not going to enforce discussion if you dont have the intention of understanding anything.
No you didn't read, or else you would know I said Authorities or powers beyond In-Universe boundaries (they are the same thing) are a step above Divine Blessings, for these blessings have the same effect as universal laws. I explained this a hundred times by now.No, I read that the first time.
Trolling aside. The problem is I keep seeing the information your giving me is not accurate with when I double check explanations about them. I'm sorry you don't like being called a liar. To be fair, I don't think your doing it intentionally. But I keep running up against things where you're giving explanations that don't mesh with what I am reading and seeing when I double check these things. And I'm going to call you out on that every time.
You I think have a tendency to treat ReZero characters in particular Reinhard as being as unbeatable as he is in the ReZero universe because that seems to be how he is presented there for the most part. He has a lot of powers and a lot of them are very very strong. I've read your posts I get that. But you can't ignore how abilities work and what their limits are and I think your doing that more than you realize.
For example. Reinhard's blessing that allows him to dodge the first attack. This is a super powerful ability. But something you said when explaining it was. And I'm paraphrasing here.
"In the event that an attack was guaranteed to hit. The two abilities would offset and it would come down to skill."
Upon double checking this, this is a half truth. From what I read this is only true if the opposing power is equivalent to a blessing, then what you said would be correct. In the event it was equivalent to an authority or greater. Authority > Blessing. Result would be a hit if that were the case.


Its more like Jammin ruffling my feathers, he loves it for some reason.@Lambu Isnt that normal? I also dont know the anime/manga of this reinharddude, so i also struggle to get the concept. From what i get he is completly bullshit even in their own world. Jammin just sees an opportunity why reinhard shouldnt be op as he is. And i believe i have read something from auhorities > divine blessings too.
And since his sword was blessed by a god... it should also be a divine blessing and therefore useless against authorities, that ignore those blessings. Thats the main "weakness" in a normal way guys without worldknowledge of this series will find.
Lambu you don't have to answer me if you don't want to. If you're getting annoyed feel free to take a step back. I don't feel like I'm going in circles I know exactly where I'm going. I'm pointing out Reinhard abilities, like all abilities have limitations and that I don't think you've accurately presented those.No you didn't read, or else you would know I said Authorities or powers beyond In-Universe boundaries (they are the same thing) are a step above Divine Blessings, for these blessings have the same effect as universal laws. I explained this a hundred times by now.
Not a single time from the very beggining of the tournament did I say Divine Blessings are absolute, you made that yourself. I dare you find an instance in where I said it./
Powers like Solomon's Wisdom, Alucard's omnipresence etc, they are impossibilities or powers that can make something impossible possible, therefore they are stronger than a Divine Blessing. Thats why I argued Reinhard needs Reid Sword to eliminate their concepts, seriously its all there in the threads.
I also explained Authority powers always tend to be specific (Its only not specific in Supreme Authors/Creator Gods) and can be resisted by Divine Blessings, they dont work as a tier list like spells or whatever. Divine Blessings/Protections can neglect an Authority as long as it doesn't directly negate them, I told you about it in that conversation I linked in the previous post.
And know that Im not mad at you, but its annoying me how your arguments come from your not reading properly man, its like going in circles.![]()

Now if you think this was a clear answer to the question of are authorities more powerful than blessings. You are incorrect. Let my explain the same thing. With the information I've learned researching it.And you equalize Authorities to Cosmic laws because????
Divine Protections and Blessings are what it says: Abilities of Divine origin. They are the closest thing to cosmic laws in a sense.
If for example someone has the divine protection of Bomb Nullification then if they may drop a nuke on its user... it will not explode. The author used this same example to explain Reinhard's powers.
If Reinhard's Protection says Ranged attacks will always miss then all attacks of this nature will deviate their path to not hit him (as we saw Elsa's knife evade Rein at the beggining of the series)
Now Authorities are powers that can mess even with these rules of divine origin. It doesnt mean Rein cannot resist against them but in case of a clash of hax they will win. Reinhard can cut Authorities with the Dragon Sword too (as Reid was capable of doing it).
You are awfully focused on setting Fate Divine powers above Re:Zero Divine powers, try solving that issue first.
There are no waifu's left in this. I gotta entertain myself somehow.Imagine how much iq is being spent here to win this clash of titans![]()

There are no waifu's left in this. I gotta entertain myself somehow.![]()
I plead the fifth.![]()
Seems like you're forgetting someone, it's okay to be wrong jammin
That's a ten year old, dear FBI Agent-kun.![]()
Seems like you're forgetting someone, it's okay to be wrong jammin
She may be able to fool you but she never be able to fool the author with thatThat's a ten year old, dear FBI Agent-kun.
Starts playing in the background.
I have to answer you because we are in a conversation, and its a given I challenge your points if I disagree with them, thats just a part of what discussion is.Lambu you don't have to answer me if you don't want to. If you're getting annoyed feel free to take a step back. I don't feel like I'm going in circles I know exactly where I'm going. I'm pointing out Reinhard abilities, like all abilities have limitations and that I don't think you've accurately presented those.
I know all what you said. As I have been listening. So why don't you try listening to me for a change?
How powers interact with other powers is based on there limits right? What the source of the power is, what the limits of the power are. There are limits to the power of his blessings. I don't even think you dispute this? Authority powers (or Powers beyond In-Universe boundaries) in ReZero are specific. Outside of ReZero that is not necessarily the case. Every time you've tried to explain this it comes out like...
Now if you think this was a clear answer to the question of are authorities more powerful than blessings. You are incorrect. Let my explain the same thing. With the information I've learned researching it.
Q: Are authorities stronger than Blessings?
A: Yes, they are. It has been clearly stated numerous times that Authorities are stronger than Blessings/Divine Protections.
No fuss. No opinions mixed in. No unnecessary information. Just an honest, factual answer.
Now after that if you want to explain questions that weren't being asked. Like... do blessing block authorities when they don't conflict. For example. An authority that causes the person to be able to make anything explode wouldn't effect him if he had an explosion resistance blessing. Unless it made him explode, I suppose, in which case it would work just fine. Anyway you do it after you answer the question so you don't obscure your point. Then maybe you won't spend so much time moving in circles.
If you don't know something, or believe something but can't prove it, like the you saying it was fact that seduction wouldn't work. That wasn't fact. I accepted it as a fact because you told me it was. This was not true. That was an opinion. Just present it like that.
I mean, its fine if you dont trust me in Mafia Game (like anyone else really) but outside of it I always speak honestly about anything. If I ever said something that isnt true its never on purpose, and I made my research before the event started so Im confident on my claims.I have no idea who's right or wrong here but just in case I will never trust Jammin nor Lambu again