Everything is ready! The fighting has ceased!
Come on over and join us at the Award Ceremony!
Come on over and join us at the Award Ceremony!
That one match was divine punishment.I disagree ,if popularity didn't play any part Vageta would never have defeated Ruphas(though vote bandwagon against Ruphas and lack of campaigning from her nominator also played a part).
In a simple sense both Reinhard and especially Homura are above Goku and Vageta.They should be in the finals.But i will keep my arguments for actual rounds.![]()
Oh now I remember, that is a misunderstanding. What I meant with that is that Reid (not Reinhard) tends to go easy on women, he doesn't enjoy fighting them for... reasons.Nah, I looked it up. It was in the great Musashi debate. Can't quote from the thread but it was when the destructive power of Musashi's assets as a psychological attack was brought up. You said..
"Fun fact: that stuff would not work on Reinhard but it might on Reid (he's kind of a womanizer lol). " - Lambird
You may remember me following it up with my personal favorite gif I have ever made.

Hakai doesn't destroy immortal souls, its basically in the ability's description. Also its been proved time and time again as energy that can be resisted, blocked, dodged and even nullified by a "stronger" energy. All this applies to both manga and anime of DBS.First thought: wtf.
second thought: Wait. Hakai destroys everything. Even Blessings/souls in my opinion. It wouldnt matter what blessing reinhard gets. Hakai will obliterate it. Even the phoenixthing wont work, since hakai erases the person completly without sending her to another realm.
Ask anyone from the entirety of MH if they know Goku or DragonBall in general.Logically, this battles are all illogical and none of the concepts make sense. Let's not get into logic domain because if logic, humans causing bigbangs is most illogical stuff or moving at speed of light or stopping time - none of this r absolute but relative and yet is used in absolute sense.
As for DB popularity, winning by mere mod vote against urek , whereas stomping akira nomination clearly displays where the popularity aspect lies, else it would be stomping all others and it shld have been zoro vs goku. DB is nowhere as popular as many others on MH.

Ah, so what your saying is you lied. You said it was "fun fact" when in reality it was Lambird opinion. That's not a fact at all. Just like you apparently lied about his blessings being absolute when authorities cut right through them.Oh now I remember, that is a misunderstanding. What I meant with that is that Reid (not Reinhard) tends to go easy on women, he doesn't enjoy fighting them for... reasons.
Reinhard doesn't care about that in battle tho, if the objective is to defeat someone he will go for it in the most efficient way possible.
Luckily he can activate and deactivate Divine Protections at will, else it would be checkmate@Lambu Rein's only weakness ...
![]()
edit: which i hope does not activate in the next round ... or the finals
Ah, so what your saying is you lied. You said it was "fun fact" when in reality it was Lambird opinion. That's not a fact at all. Just like you apparently lied about his blessings being absolute when authorities cut right through them.
![]()
Your web of lies is coming apart Lambird. We have not, in fact. Been over this.Luckily he can activate and deactivate Divine Protections at will, else it would be checkmate
![]()
We had this conversation before Jams and I explained it to you. Also since when is "might" a word of certainty? You can do better than this.

1-Don't misunderstand my statement. I said Db's popularity is no where near in MH compared to outside MH. I never said it is not a popularity contest. Instead i stated it in Urek thread , tht at the end of the day, it is popularity contest in one form or another depending on context at the end of the day.I disagree ,if popularity didn't play any part Vageta would never have defeated Ruphas(though vote bandwagon against Ruphas and lack of campaigning from her nominator also played a part).
In a simple sense both Reinhard and especially Homura are above Goku and Vageta.They should be in the finals.But i will keep my arguments for actual rounds.![]()
Ask anyone from the entirety of MH if they know Goku or DragonBall in general.
Everyone does. Theres a lot of people that dont care about the campaigns, the discussion or who actually is stronger. They will just vote the character they know, which goes against the purpose of the event imo.
So popularity took a huge part on them making it this far. Want to clarify, Im not lowballing any of their nominator's efforts, this is just how it is.
Oh, now u agree popularity stuffs and when i said tht in urek thread , u tried taking middle route out, theoretically and practically - remember ?
Well back in the Urek vs Goku thread you said this (quoting):1-Don't misunderstand my statement. I said Db's popularity is no where near in MH compared to outside MH. I never said it is not a popularity contest. Instead i stated it in Urek thread , tht at the end of the day, it is popularity contest in one form or another depending on context at the end of the day.
Ofc, I look forward to those discussions. And , in a very simple sense, let's debate it in there.
Oh, now u agree popularity stuffs and when i said tht in urek thread , u tried taking middle route out, theoretically and practically - remember ?
Stay on one route bird instead of just jumping from one side to another![]()


It is a fact Musashi's boobs wouldn't affect Reinhard in the slightless, I dont understand where you are coming from.Your web of lies is coming apart Lambird. We have not, in fact. Been over this.
"Fun fact: that stuff would not work on Reinhard but it might on Reid (he's kind of a womanizer lol)."
You only used the word "might" in relation to Reid. Whoever that is. With Reinhard you said it was a "fact". A certainty. And so you see, good sir, your were not telling the truth. That was, in fact, an opinion.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Sachsenhesse nominated VagetaI mean I'm hoping goku vs vegeta happen but with the loser corner
Reinhard and homura need to pass this
It's funny seeing lambu always going on the hangout thread, and lak being lak meanwhile I'm quiet waiting to use all my arguments in the thread
And then there the vegeta guy, getting a freebie win, not even campaigning for his character.....
Disgrace
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still don't even know who the heck nominated vegeta form how unpresent he is and yet he managed to beat all those people that are campaigning and giving it their all
I'm coming from... you presented a fact to me that was not an actual fact at all. You explicitly said it was fact. And if you were willing to lie about something that insignificant it really calls into question everything else you've said.It is a fact Musashi's boobs wouldn't affect Reinhard in the slightless, I dont understand where you are coming from.

It's funny how you say that to distract from the fact that you did apply the "maybe" to him and not Reinhard just like I said you did. that I'm pointing this stuff out proves that I read it. Nice try though.Also OMG Ive been explaining who Reid is from the very first round to the last one with Val, you really dont read what I write at all![]()

My interference wasnt needed until now. Kinda how valhalla saved his trumpcard too.@Sachsenhesse nominated Vageta


Totally, I agree. I cannot imagine someone winning without any (proper) campaign at all. Imagine winning an event without doing anything for it, can you believe that?That's not how it suppose to work
People work their butts off to do the campaign, it can take hours form collecting information to how you're gonna write it and constructing your campaign
I mean you're a nominator for your character for a reason... Not doing anything yet winning is kinda insulting to those that did campaign for their characters and yet didn't make it
I still stand that it was a freebie win
Something prepared = the Forced Spirit Fission, right?Well i did take part in the discussions for vegeta everytime and had something prepared for alucard but well... wait until reinhard.

Totally. :/ But the way against reinhard is way obscurer since his hax beats even alucard.Something prepared = the Forced Spirit Fission, right?
Would've been a fun discussion - shame that Alucard ended up getting matched with the human Swiss Army knife
![]()