Hangout Tenkaichi Kurosuoba - Hangout Thread

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I disagree ,if popularity didn't play any part Vageta would never have defeated Ruphas(though vote bandwagon against Ruphas and lack of campaigning from her nominator also played a part).

In a simple sense both Reinhard and especially Homura are above Goku and Vageta.They should be in the finals.But i will keep my arguments for actual rounds. :datass
That one match was divine punishment.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Nah, I looked it up. It was in the great Musashi debate. Can't quote from the thread but it was when the destructive power of Musashi's assets as a psychological attack was brought up. You said..

"Fun fact: that stuff would not work on Reinhard but it might on Reid (he's kind of a womanizer lol). " - Lambird

You may remember me following it up with my personal favorite gif I have ever made.
Oh now I remember, that is a misunderstanding. What I meant with that is that Reid (not Reinhard) tends to go easy on women, he doesn't enjoy fighting them for... reasons. :rolleyes:

Reinhard doesn't care about that in battle tho, if the objective is to defeat someone he will go for it in the most efficient way possible.

First thought: wtf.

second thought: Wait. Hakai destroys everything. Even Blessings/souls in my opinion. It wouldnt matter what blessing reinhard gets. Hakai will obliterate it. Even the phoenixthing wont work, since hakai erases the person completly without sending her to another realm.
Hakai doesn't destroy immortal souls, its basically in the ability's description. Also its been proved time and time again as energy that can be resisted, blocked, dodged and even nullified by a "stronger" energy. All this applies to both manga and anime of DBS.

But lets leave that for the match.

Logically, this battles are all illogical and none of the concepts make sense. Let's not get into logic domain because if logic, humans causing bigbangs is most illogical stuff or moving at speed of light or stopping time - none of this r absolute but relative and yet is used in absolute sense.

As for DB popularity, winning by mere mod vote against urek , whereas stomping akira nomination clearly displays where the popularity aspect lies, else it would be stomping all others and it shld have been zoro vs goku. DB is nowhere as popular as many others on MH.
Ask anyone from the entirety of MH if they know Goku or DragonBall in general. :edu

Everyone does. Theres a lot of people that dont care about the campaigns, the discussion or who actually is stronger. They will just vote the character they know, which goes against the purpose of the event imo.

So popularity took a huge part on them making it this far. Want to clarify, Im not lowballing any of their nominator's efforts, this is just how it is.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh now I remember, that is a misunderstanding. What I meant with that is that Reid (not Reinhard) tends to go easy on women, he doesn't enjoy fighting them for... reasons. :rolleyes:

Reinhard doesn't care about that in battle tho, if the objective is to defeat someone he will go for it in the most efficient way possible.
Ah, so what your saying is you lied. You said it was "fun fact" when in reality it was Lambird opinion. That's not a fact at all. Just like you apparently lied about his blessings being absolute when authorities cut right through them.

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Lambu Rein's only weakness ...


edit: which i hope does not activate in the next round ... or the finals
Luckily he can activate and deactivate Divine Protections at will, else it would be checkmate :lmao

Ah, so what your saying is you lied. You said it was "fun fact" when in reality it was Lambird opinion. That's not a fact at all. Just like you apparently lied about his blessings being absolute when authorities cut right through them.



We had this conversation before Jams and I explained it to you. Also since when is "might" a word of certainty? You can do better than this.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Luckily he can activate and deactivate Divine Protections at will, else it would be checkmate :lmao





We had this conversation before Jams and I explained it to you. Also since when is "might" a word of certainty? You can do better than this.
Your web of lies is coming apart Lambird. We have not, in fact. Been over this.

"Fun fact: that stuff would not work on Reinhard but it might on Reid (he's kind of a womanizer lol)."

You only used the word "might" in relation to Reid. Whoever that is. With Reinhard you said it was a "fact". A certainty. And so you see, good sir, your were not telling the truth. That was, in fact, an opinion.:hmph
 
Last edited:

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
I disagree ,if popularity didn't play any part Vageta would never have defeated Ruphas(though vote bandwagon against Ruphas and lack of campaigning from her nominator also played a part).

In a simple sense both Reinhard and especially Homura are above Goku and Vageta.They should be in the finals.But i will keep my arguments for actual rounds. :datass
1-Don't misunderstand my statement. I said Db's popularity is no where near in MH compared to outside MH. I never said it is not a popularity contest. Instead i stated it in Urek thread , tht at the end of the day, it is popularity contest in one form or another depending on context at the end of the day.
Ofc, I look forward to those discussions. And , in a very simple sense, let's debate it in there.
Ask anyone from the entirety of MH if they know Goku or DragonBall in general. :edu

Everyone does. Theres a lot of people that dont care about the campaigns, the discussion or who actually is stronger. They will just vote the character they know, which goes against the purpose of the event imo.

So popularity took a huge part on them making it this far. Want to clarify, Im not lowballing any of their nominator's efforts, this is just how it is.
:-_- Oh, now u agree popularity stuffs and when i said tht in urek thread , u tried taking middle route out, theoretically and practically - remember ?
Stay on one route bird instead of just jumping from one side to another :hmph
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
1-Don't misunderstand my statement. I said Db's popularity is no where near in MH compared to outside MH. I never said it is not a popularity contest. Instead i stated it in Urek thread , tht at the end of the day, it is popularity contest in one form or another depending on context at the end of the day.
Ofc, I look forward to those discussions. And , in a very simple sense, let's debate it in there.


:-_- Oh, now u agree popularity stuffs and when i said tht in urek thread , u tried taking middle route out, theoretically and practically - remember ?
Stay on one route bird instead of just jumping from one side to another :hmph
Well back in the Urek vs Goku thread you said this (quoting):

"Well, we know tht at the end of the day, it is popularity contest, nothing more. Debate or no debate. :catshrug "

This was in response to people placing their votes on Urek instead of Goku, and I told you that its the other way around, Goku is infinitely more popular than Urek. :hmm

Also explained my vote on Urek for I found them both really close objectively. Demon's campaign and arguments were better than what the DB side offered, no bias involved. The flaming was just the last straw. :hi

Your web of lies is coming apart Lambird. We have not, in fact. Been over this.

"Fun fact: that stuff would not work on Reinhard but it might on Reid (he's kind of a womanizer lol)."

You only used the word "might" in relation to Reid. Whoever that is. With Reinhard you said it was a "fact". A certainty. And so you see, good sir, your were not telling the truth. That was, in fact, an opinion.:hmph
It is a fact Musashi's boobs wouldn't affect Reinhard in the slightless, I dont understand where you are coming from.

Also OMG Ive been explaining who Reid is from the very first round to the last one with Val, you really dont read what I write at all :emobirb
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
It's so gonna be Goku vs. Vegeta. In that result I'd be willing to categorize this whole event as a meme.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I mean I'm hoping goku vs vegeta happen but with the loser corner

Reinhard and homura need to pass this

It's funny seeing lambu always going on the hangout thread, and lak being lak meanwhile I'm quiet waiting to use all my arguments in the thread

And then there the vegeta guy, getting a freebie win, not even campaigning for his character.....
Disgrace
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I still don't even know who the heck nominated vegeta form how unpresent he is and yet he managed to beat all those people that are campaigning and giving it their all
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I mean I'm hoping goku vs vegeta happen but with the loser corner

Reinhard and homura need to pass this

It's funny seeing lambu always going on the hangout thread, and lak being lak meanwhile I'm quiet waiting to use all my arguments in the thread

And then there the vegeta guy, getting a freebie win, not even campaigning for his character.....
Disgrace
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I still don't even know who the heck nominated vegeta form how unpresent he is and yet he managed to beat all those people that are campaigning and giving it their all
@Sachsenhesse nominated Vageta
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It is a fact Musashi's boobs wouldn't affect Reinhard in the slightless, I dont understand where you are coming from.
I'm coming from... you presented a fact to me that was not an actual fact at all. You explicitly said it was fact. And if you were willing to lie about something that insignificant it really calls into question everything else you've said.

This comes in addition to your lie of omission regarding the blessings vs authorities. You've repeatedly omitted information about blessings and the limitations on them. They are not absolute. Authorities are always stronger than blessings. These are the words of the author. Also they stem from the world so if somebody were to destroy the world (like I don't know.. Vegeta) or transcends the scope of it's power.... you don't really know what happens then do you? If you could just bring yourself to admit that. :XD

Also OMG Ive been explaining who Reid is from the very first round to the last one with Val, you really dont read what I write at all :emobirb
It's funny how you say that to distract from the fact that you did apply the "maybe" to him and not Reinhard just like I said you did. that I'm pointing this stuff out proves that I read it. Nice try though.:amuse
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I must admit im quite enjoying this


relax time, no edits, just hope, hope for good (potential salty) upcoming discussions.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
That's not how it suppose to work :feelsbadman
People work their butts off to do the campaign, it can take hours form collecting information to how you're gonna write it and constructing your campaign
I mean you're a nominator for your character for a reason... Not doing anything yet winning is kinda insulting to those that did campaign for their characters and yet didn't make it


I still stand that it was a freebie win
 

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,655
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well i did take part in the discussions for vegeta everytime and had something prepared for alucard but well... wait until reinhard.

Vegeta normally doesnt need a basic campaign, since nearly everybody knows whats up with him.

Reinhard is tricky but i found a good way i think, will look forward to the discussion with Lambu.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
That's not how it suppose to work :feelsbadman
People work their butts off to do the campaign, it can take hours form collecting information to how you're gonna write it and constructing your campaign
I mean you're a nominator for your character for a reason... Not doing anything yet winning is kinda insulting to those that did campaign for their characters and yet didn't make it


I still stand that it was a freebie win
Totally, I agree. I cannot imagine someone winning without any (proper) campaign at all. Imagine winning an event without doing anything for it, can you believe that?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well i did take part in the discussions for vegeta everytime and had something prepared for alucard but well... wait until reinhard.
Something prepared = the Forced Spirit Fission, right?

Would've been a fun discussion - shame that Alucard ended up getting matched with the human Swiss Army knife
:invalid
 

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,655
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Something prepared = the Forced Spirit Fission, right?

Would've been a fun discussion - shame that Alucard ended up getting matched with the human Swiss Army knife
:invalid
Totally. :/ But the way against reinhard is way obscurer since his hax beats even alucard.
 
Top