Shounen - Undead Unluck | Page 42 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Undead Unluck

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I'm really loving this villain so far so I hope they don't kill or maim him. At least not in this very arc.

Aeneas

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Can't make out those kanji with the text that small, unfortunately.

But if you can get bigger images, let me know.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
MUCH bigger. I'd spoiler tag them to save space on the thread. lol
Ok, spoilered. Thanks for the heads up :smile-big

I will reupload the earlier ones too:

Hope UU gets a section one day. Would be really awesome having a single thread for all these volume covers and extras.

Thehoennhippo

Reaction score
Country
United States

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Cool website to promote volume 6, Character PVs for Andy + Fuuko, Tatiana, Chikara, Victor + Juiz, and Anno Un.

I don't understand a thing but the design is awesome.

Aeneas

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Victor's info

Height: It was 189 cm (6'2"), but I feel like my body is swollen and stretched with muscles.

Weight: I dunno.

Hobbies:
- Traveling the world
- Collecting tea leaves
- Exploring ruins

Special skills:
- Taijutsu
- Ability control
- Juiz's shopping companion

Favorite foods:
- Black tea
- Steak

Ability: Undead

By consciously changing the interpretation of death over a long period of time, it is possible to use multifaceted regeneration (from other than the head), to generate an alter ego, and to release blood compressed to its limit like a laser.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Victor's info

Height: It was 189 cm (6'2"), but I feel like my body is swollen and stretched with muscles.

Weight: I dunno.

Hobbies:
- Traveling the world
- Collecting tea leaves
- Exploring ruins

Special skills:
- Taijutsu
- Ability control
- Juiz's shopping companion

Favorite foods:
- Black tea
- Steak

Ability: Undead

By consciously changing the interpretation of death over a long period of time, it is possible to use multifaceted regeneration (from other than the head), to generate an alter ego, and to release blood compressed to its limit like a laser.
Tea leaves? Haha, that's cute.
Also the bit about Juiz's shopping companion :Haha

The PV's that hippo posted earlier, but on Twitter:

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Aeneas

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Sean's info (though for the last bit, worth noting that machine translators don't do the best with a big chain of text):
Height: Around 170 cm (5'7").
Weight: I don't have the chance to weigh myself.

Hobbies:
- Collecting hats

Special skills:
- Twisting a butterfly knife
- Pickpocketing
- Assassination

Favorite things:
- Fruits in general
- Money/gold

Ability: Unseen

Self-targeting, forced activation type

I could completely disappear while both eyes were closed, but couldn't see my surroundings at the place where I activated it, so I didn't get any benefit. However, I got a third eye surgically under Rip's guidance and overcame the disadvantage. But after that, my attitude changed and because of a greedy desire for honor during the Autumn mission, I was killed by Andy. A person who overcomes the disadvantage of a negation ability by force rather than through their own interpretation generally meets an empty end.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Artifact - Life is Strange
One of the artifacts that Rip stole from the black market auction. The user can manipulate the age of the human body (other than his own) in one-year increments.

There are two options: rewind and rejuvenate, or fast forward and age. However, the user will receive a change of the number of years times 10 in return.

If you make someone 10 years older, you will be made 100 years older. If you make someone 10 years younger, you will be made 100 years younger.

If someone who doesn't have a 100-year lifespan is made 100 years older, he will decay on the spot and disappear. If someone who hasn't lived 100 years is made 100 years younger, he will disappear from the world without a sound.

Aeneas

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Info for Andy's new techniques. I didn't include the couple handwritten notes, since some of it's tough to make out.
Andy's New Techniques Introduction (1)

New Technique #1: Crimson Vortex Bullet

1. Twist my arm as many times as I want.
2. Use my muscle strength to keep it from returning.
3. Push it out with my blood and hit the target.

New Technique #2: Repair Glide

An application of Crimson Vortex Bullet. It took me 10 years to get it working well.

Fuuko: "It's like Choro-Q!!"

Shen: Mui-chan!! My butt is...!! Do I still have my butt?

New Technique #3: Dead Road

I regenerate the blood in my body at high speeds and release it.

Andy's New Techniques Introduction (2)

New Technique #4: Unluck Bullet (Andy's Current Interpretation)

Premise 1: There is a soul in this world.
Premise 2: Fuuko's Unluck will reside in the soul of the person who has touched her.
Premise 3: The uncertain "this" that I have somehow been conscious of for over 140 years is the soul.

1. Fuuko gives Unluck to my soul.

Shen: Ah!! Is it a new technique?

2. Move the soul to my fingertips and divide it, leaving just a little bit in my body.
(Otherwise, I can't resume the action from my body after shooting.)

Shen: Alright, bring it!!

3. Hit the opponent.
(Maybe it's because the soul is divided, but each finger moves so that it hits automatically.)

Shen: Huh?! What is this!!

4. I don't know what will happen after that.
(5% of the damage will come to the main body.)

Shen: Mui-chan!!

Andy's New Techniques Introduction (3)

New Technique #5: Dead Blade

Force out an excessive amount of blood by creating a wound from oneself and actively regenerating blood.

Coagulate it while imagining a blade.

Fuuko: Oh! So it’s like a scab?
Andy: Well, yeah.

New Technique #6: Dead Flash

Wide range of Dead Blade.

I don’t think I can perform the technique as well as Victor yet.

Fuuko: Oh! So it’s like a big scab?!
Andy: Well… yeah.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Chapter 62 leaks:

Title: Undead and Untruth
-Flashback to right after the Spoil arc; Andy thanks Shen for saving Fuuko and himself.
-Shen doesn't believe he deserves it; he only wanted to fight Andy in order to get strong enough to beat a certain someone he wanted to kill.
-Andy says it doesn't matter what his reason was, he protected them; he promises to help Shen the next time something happens to him.
-Back to the present; Andy fills Shen in on the situation, while Shen charges straight ahead and tries to take on Feng.
-Andy tells him that the two of them have to work together in order to beat Feng, and that taking him on alone won't work.
-Shen refuses, asking Andy to let him fight Feng alone while using Untruth on him and Fuuko.
-Shen says he's been waiting for the chance to kill Feng his whole life and asks the others not to get in his way.
-As soon as Shen turns his gaze back to Feng, Andy, Fuuko, and Mui restrain him.
-Andy asks him what the most important thing he has to do right now is.
-Shen says it's to kill Feng, but Andy corrects him, saying he needs to protect Mui; even if he gets his revenge, it won't bring his sister back.
-Andy says "If it's us, we can protect anything."
-Fuuko leaves the scene with Mui.
-Andy and Shen use their abilities together, allowing Andy to wallop Feng halfway across the battlefield.
-Feng decides to kill the fleeing Fuuko and Mui in order to make Andy and Shen despair even more.
-He hurls his staff, the "Zuishin-Tekkan" at them, utilizing a move called "Ryuuenbu (Dragon Flame Arts)" to light it on fire.
-//t/n: the "Zuishin-Tekkan" is the opposite of the Nyoi-Kinko in Chinese folklore and is used by the Six-Eared Macaque, also called the "fake Wukong"
-Shen turns around to Mui and Fuuko, and is reminded of Mei falling from the cliff.
-The staff impales Shen and Andy, and Shen echoes Andy's words about being able to protect anything; Mui cries out Shen's name.

Panel leaks:

BloodyBoredom

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Chapter this week is amazing, can't wait for you guys to read it

Wookitake

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Noooooooo

I want to read it NOW

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Victor vs Feng then?
I don't think current Andy is strong enough to fight Feng, he needed Shen's help to stay in the fight, so I'm not convinced him by himself would be enough to handle Feng.
This feels like the moment in the auction arc when Fuuko was hit by Rip's scalpel. Though I'm not so sure Shen can hold out much longer.

kakilangit

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Not bad. its only need shen's sacrifice.. too soon..
-----
So, the countdown to Ragnarok begin (less member per arc until total annihilation)?? hehe, bad joke. Unless.....

everyone worry about Feng status after this arc (Loss or dead or made another cameback). But it was shen all along that we should worried about,. damn you, sensei..