- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,566
- Reaction score
- 10
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7


well, I don't watch shows like American Idol, so really I don't have a clue how they're run. Which means I'll just be improvising

no one's getting off easily here!!!!
I forgot you guys


oh? well, you can just do both thenOh yeah one more thing I'm sure I didn't sign up for the haruhi dance yomiko (me in sailor uniform!!, definitely a no no unless you want the audience to drop down in the middle of the dance ...
) if i'm not mistaken i signed up to be back up dancer for ichi's satruday night fever... or did i filled in the wrong form.........

You judges better follow the script dont do some of those wierd things judges sometimes to. Casue then that will make me look bad.

well, I don't watch shows like American Idol, so really I don't have a clue how they're run. Which means I'll just be improvising

I think you can expect the 'unpredictable' from rabb zwivix.... oh yeah Yomiko might surprise you as well with her 'clever' comments.....

no one's getting off easily here!!!!
I forgot you guys

thank you!!!

have you seen the original Kurosawa film? that is a must-see, one of my favoritesno, i have. it's perhaps my favorite anime right now. although I'm also watching samurai 7 for the first time, and that is a pretty good show to, albeit predictable

Last edited:
, definitely a no no unless you want the audience to drop down in the middle of the dance ...
) if i'm not mistaken i signed up to be back up dancer for ichi's satruday night fever... or did i filled in the wrong form.........
love ya all!...But dont make me whip ya...Thats especially for rabb and PY...
.
I'm a free spirit, after all, I can't be constrained by such things 




)

okay... here it goes!!!! LA~LA~ LA~ LA~ LAAAAAAArghh-- *hack hack cough cough* *chookes over own spit*
nice try lil Ok, next 
no way! you be paula! i'm sure you'll like too! 
but that's a long list of admins!