Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Btw, where is the daytime counter link?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So my results on Sakura say SonOfDaws and Goodboy. Since Pom claims BG the only way she would know she was blocked was if it was one of her conditions to get gold.

Option 1: I am insane spy and everything I say is pretty much useless. I would need to target "passives" to see if I get any result, random as it may be.

Option 2: I am sane and Sakura killed Daws.

2a) Evil lied about his targets to make himself less suspicious as Detective

2b) He was mafia and therefore lied about his targets. The drama with Sakura was bs.
Option 3: You're mafia and....well everything else would make sense

hmm seriously though, this is indeed very weird. I kinda trust Sakura tbh. Also, she's on board with the role reveal. Could be reverse psychology but she'd know she's doom once she gets revealed as scum. On the other hand, faking spy is quite the textbook stuff. Want I'm thinking now is if Gry toss an insane spy in this setup all things considered. I don't know how I feel about that
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,049
Gender
Female
Country
France
I am detective.

My results:
N1: Farfalla -> innocent
N2: sakura-aneki -> innocent
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Then again, Evil and Marm were on you D1. Unless that was some weird mafia clusterfuck, you can't all be together. Checked the votes and it almost looks like Marm voted you second but turns out she was the first. Evil switched thus locking so that's why he is first place. I don't really like this ...
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,049
Gender
Female
Country
France
As you can see I'm not 100% sure of my sanity yet
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am detective.

My results:
N1: Farfalla -> innocent
N2: sakura-aneki -> innocent
Okay. Guess Tatsu stays alive for this day then.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@desin24 iirc, when the day started you weren't specific about who you spied on. Was there a reason for that?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hmm I also don't think Sakura is mafia all things considered.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry just got back from work...


N1 I stole Son's role sucessfuly and couldnt really use it this night mweh
Why Daws and why couldn't you use it.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
But even with a day pad, for Des to kill his Escort in D1 is quite the leap of faith in credibility. I did consider he could be fake but he was relevant in Marm's lynching, so can't rly believe in that.
Right that's true. Another + for him. He was second on her too, put her up for a tie. I suppose that's sufficient for me....More inclined to believe him but I also believe Sakura. Which means we either lucked out on Evil or 😬
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think guessing Gaj's role at this point is easy btw, will very likely vote for DD if I chose to trust Sakura.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry just got back from work...


N1 I stole Son's role sucessfuly and couldnt really use it this night mweh
Also what was his role.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I mean she could be naive, i still believe evil way more than you, ragequitter onee-san
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I think guessing Gaj's role at this point is easy btw, will very likely vote for DD if I chose to trust Sakura.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Also what was his role.
omg YOU CAN REVEAAAALLL MEEEEE!!! I can't dodge it or block it or whatever the fuck scheme people could think of TAT TRUST ME ALREADY I'M CRYING MY HEART OUT FOR YOU GUYS OVER HERE
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
well because of the hints he said on day1, i thought it was gonna be an interesting role, i guess i got too hasty, its a diffuser
so there's a bomb?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean she could be naive, i still believe evil way more than you, ragequitter onee-san
are you fkn serious?

oh ok.

Have at it. lynch me then see if that saves town.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Gotta love that unnecessarily lynching mafia escort is is still a viable assumption.

So today we've got 2 kills and one forced reveal. Meaning that we will need 3 people to select.

Revealing Sakura would prove my sanity and give one more hint to Tatsumaki's sanity or reveal it if Sakura turns out Mafia Boss for example.

We'll need to be united on that since mafia can overpower our votes if we split them up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top