Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But if he was town why wouldn't Gaj buy dodge over RS to increase his chance of staying alive long enough to be proven like a IC? A smart Mafia Member on the other hand could have predicted that if he dies early, he can act as a DM with his RS post. But then again risking Lawl ain't smart so Gaj probably was DM after all.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
you got two results on evil but he was bomb he used dodger and sickly same night. He used two secondary roles on the same night? uuhhhh
That's weird indeed... re-reading it says it can be used alongside the PRIMARY role... But Evil didn't confront Des to say he was crafting info either, indicating he legit used 2 actions I guess.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
you got two results on evil but he was bomb he used dodger and sickly same night. He used two secondary roles on the same night? uuhhhh
Yes I got two results. One of them was correct according to him and one was wrong, maybe.

I also got two results on Sakura, both wrong according to her.

Tbh me being insane spy would be pretty hilarious since I can upgrade to being able to target two players per night.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But if he was town why wouldn't Gaj buy dodge over RS to increase his chance of staying alive long enough to be proven like a IC? A smart Mafia Member on the other hand could have predicted that if he dies early, he can act as a DM with his RS post. But then again risking Lawl ain't smart so Gaj probably was DM after all.
Cause we were alerted Evil would snipe one of his voters. I thought Evil was mafia and considered buying dodger to avoid the ability, but it wasn't possible to use it like that (checked with Gry), and I imagine that's what Gaj tried to go around as well (like Daws did - and I got the same upgrade in case it was me).
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
yeah, no, I'm keeping my vote on DD guys, he just doesn't seem right to me.

Plus hider with bodyguard doesn't seem so odd to me, considering you can only dodge one person at a time. Plus if hider is targeted he hides behind a dodger who doesn't dodge the killer = still a kill. it's not that impossible to me.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so for me it's between Copan and DD, they seem most fishy. But I believe copan is insane more than I believe DD is town noble who lost his noble role ??? Was it that not his main role? how can he loose his main role and have it activate again the next day? (only reason i see is cuz he's the one on the chopping block and he can't vote himself and if we change votes he'll probably throw the anon vote/s to save himself if he manages to convince even a few to change votes).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

no, I think DD is mafia noble with an upgrade to another vote, which might have been a one shot deal, and which he used on both me and evil because we both townies, hoping I would be next as I was sus af.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
it's the only thing that makes sense right now. With just one mafia left. [edit] ok farf explained what I missed. ty farf. Then copan is my main next sus. Cuz I believe hider+bodyguard scenario.

If not, then kill me next to end my suffering xD.

Anyway, my list:

Sakura: Necromancer

Farfalla: Healthy Townie

Pompon: Bodyguard

Holt: Hider

Copan: Doctor

Desin: Spy (insane)

DD: Town Noble

Tatsumaki: Detective

James Rye: Daytime Vigilante
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
it's the only thing that makes sense right now. With just one mafia left.

If not, then kill me next to end my suffering xD.

Anyway, my list:

Sakura: Necromancer

Farfalla: Healthy Townie

Pompon: Bodyguard

Holt: Hider

Copan: Doctor

Desin: Spy (insane)

DD: Town Noble

Tatsumaki: Detective

James Rye: Daytime Vigilante
town noble OH NO NO NO MAFIA SAKURA
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The fact there's a noble that lied about his role ('cause he's missing) is a strong indication that DD isn't the mafia noble...
oh? I didn't see noble vote on misho, just DD votelocking, ok
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
town noble OH NO NO NO MAFIA SAKURA
I forgot to edit town out, piss off, I'm getting revealed bitch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

said in a jokingly way I hope you're aware XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I can change vote but I think realistically pompom or holt are the mafia.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I meant in D2 DD used Noble on you and someone used Noble on Evil. Today DD used Noble on Misho, but Misho just died, so his ability is "gone" for D3.
yes yes I understood, then ignore my scenario from before.

in that case Desin's the most sus to me, with his insane claim, that he also refuses to accept saying he's sane, can I use mortician on Evil tonight and find out his true targets?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

or do you guys know the targets, who did he dodge? I know it was mentioned earlier who he used sickly on but forgot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top