Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The mafia noble might kill me if I have enough votes but he cant use his power if there is only 1 hour left. hmmm
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Imo it's between Bia, Pandu and Holtie indeed, possibly 2 of them... and maybe Sakura, but she's gonna be revealed next anyway.
Torn cause Holt doesn't look like his mafia self to me this time and I see consistency in his claims (not sure Dodger means a Hider doesn't fit, since it has very limited use). Trying to reread Pandu and Bia.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
oku, we have less than 2 hours left. Good thing we didn't lock votes eh DD? XD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes I got two results. One of them was correct according to him and one was wrong, maybe.

I also got two results on Sakura, both wrong according to her.

Tbh me being insane spy would be pretty hilarious since I can upgrade to being able to target two players per night.
Yeah, that would be hilarious if you were insane. Honestly though, I don't see why you would get one correct result with Evil as an insane spy. So if we assume Evil lied about it for whatever reason then perhaps you are sane after all then lynching Sakura who according to you targeted daws who died as doc would make more sense.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or ofc design never was spy and is lying to save his butt, lol.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Then again I ain't voting today, so eh, have fun guys. I hope you get another Mafia today, that would be awesome.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Dodger (Secondary Role) - Picks one player at Night to dodge; if said player targets the Dodger, the targeting fails. Can be used alongside your primary role, and is a traceable action. Can be blocked, unless the blocking player was dodged. HOW DID EVIL USE TWO SECONDARY ROLES AT NIGHT. EXPLAIN TO ME.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Why does Daws have to be the legit doc? Why can't I be real one? 😤

That said if I am the insane one, I almost killed myself N1 :feelsgoodman
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
hmmm
Yeah, that would be hilarious if you were insane. Honestly though, I don't see why you would get one correct result with Evil as an insane spy. So if we assume Evil lied about it for whatever reason then perhaps you are sane after all then lynching Sakura who according to you targeted daws who died as doc would make more sense.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or ofc design never was spy and is lying to save his butt, lol.
dude... why lynch me when I'll be revealed? I don't understand this logic. There's one mafia left, if today's lynch is not gonna be mafia then I get revealed and everyone is happy (especially me for proving you all wrong) but in the absurd scenario in which I would be mafia, you'd just lynch me then. End of game. Finito.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun could someone use 2 secondary roles at once if one is an extra ability due to mechanic?
Not much about extra ability but wording. Sickly cannot be used alongside main roles, so Det Sickly can either sickly or investigate, sickly becoming his main action if he does it. Some secondary roles however can be used alongside primary roles. Like the passing of NVD, or Dodger in this case. So one could use two secondaries unless both cannot be used alongside a main action.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Just got back, caught up. First, amazing sniper James. Lawl was a solid suspect but I doubted DD more. Like Farf said, Gaj is very likely DM. He asked for Lawl's death. That kind of sabotage isn't just possible. Second, if there were 2 noble votes and the second is hiding, and with lawl also turning out to be mafia, DD is looking a lot less like scum. I don't think it is worth it lynching him anymore. Evil definitely was baiting, sad because we didn't pick it up earlier.

At this point, here's my thoughts:

Most Trusted
Farf- Instrumental is Escort lynch. Very cooperative, just generally good fluffy green behavior
James- No need to say much tbh.

Neutral (AKA good enough but this is still mafia so...)
Desin
- Also in Marm lynch. Found Evil had 2 actions. Sanity aside, that's also a massive plus. Also good vibes from him so far
Sakura- Had a couple of weird moments, arguably too many to be actual blunders. Cooperative, seemingly realistic rage behavior. Her willingness to be vote revealed is also a solid plus for me. Feel pretty sure she's no mafia.
Tatsu- At the moment, this is the sole detective. No counterclaims. I believe that's a pretty big + for her
DD- Sole open "noble". He's the only one out so tbh, can't fault much. We know there were two, and it'd be quite pointless for mafia to have both. He has said himself though that he can potentially have 2 anons, I can believe this on the town side but can't see a mafia get such a big buff.

Most likely scum
Pompom
- BG. Fair claim, sensible targeting, however, the reasoning of not going for desin because a doctor would definitely protect him when we had no doc out, and there's possibility of insane doc is (at this moment all things considered) too much of a chance. Probably didn't lie about her targetting just in case she was spied, but I don't know if I want to believe a real BG would let the spy who at that point was pretty much our most important role be unguarded. Could be legit but the process of elimination makes her case much more suspicious. Also, not entirely sure which Mafia role would benefit from targetting the same player twice (assuming she didn't lie).
Panda- Also process of elimination, however, he's in a better position claim-wise. Doc is naturally expected and there's been no counter claim too. However, one thing bugging me now is that Panda had that post where he asked Evil if it's bad that Marm dies. At that point, it did seem like he was making the right call on Marm but that can be considered a big-brain setup against Evil. As scum, he'd know Marm is one too ofc. Another thing is, Panda's locked vote was on Farf. I know she did ask for it, but it ironically gave him the perfect cover to stay out of the decision-making without looking suspicious. If he was already feeling pretty sure about Marm, perhaps he could've at least held on to see her lynch is going through before discarding his vote to help Farf

Not sure it's worth the Sakura reveal right now. I'd much rather a reveal on Pom or Panda and if possible a lynch from there too
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Not much about extra ability but wording. Sickly cannot be used alongside main roles, so Det Sickly can either sickly or investigate, sickly becoming his main action if he does it. Some secondary roles however can be used alongside primary roles. Like the passing of NVD, or Dodger in this case. So one could use two secondaries unless both cannot be used alongside a main action.
You are summoned to the council after this game gry.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Just got back, caught up. First, amazing sniper James. Lawl was a solid suspect but I doubted DD more. Like Farf said, Gaj is very likely DM. He asked for Lawl's death. That kind of sabotage isn't just possible. Second, if there were 2 noble votes and the second is hiding, and with lawl also turning out to be mafia, DD is looking a lot less like scum. I don't think it is worth it lynching him anymore. Evil definitely was baiting, sad because we didn't pick it up earlier.

At this point, here's my thoughts:

Most Trusted
Farf- Instrumental is Escort lynch. Very cooperative, just generally good fluffy green behavior
James- No need to say much tbh.

Neutral (AKA good enough but this is still mafia so...)
Desin
- Also in Marm lynch. Found Evil had 2 actions. Sanity aside, that's also a massive plus. Also good vibes from him so far
Sakura- Had a couple of weird moments, arguably too many to be actual blunders. Cooperative, seemingly realistic rage behavior. Her willingness to be vote revealed is also a solid plus for me. Feel pretty sure she's no mafia.
Tatsu- At the moment, this is the sole detective. No counterclaims. I believe that's a pretty big + for her
DD- Sole open "noble". He's the only one out so tbh, can't fault much. We know there were two, and it'd be quite pointless for mafia to have both. He has said himself though that he can potentially have 2 anons, I can believe this on the town side but can't see a mafia get such a big buff.

Most likely scum
Pompom
- BG. Fair claim, sensible targeting, however, the reasoning of not going for desin because a doctor would definitely protect him when we had no doc out, and there's possibility of insane doc is (at this moment all things considered) too much of a chance. Probably didn't lie about her targetting just in case she was spied, but I don't know if I want to believe a real BG would let the spy who at that point was pretty much our most important role be unguarded. Could be legit but the process of elimination makes her case much more suspicious. Also, not entirely sure which Mafia role would benefit from targetting the same player twice (assuming she didn't lie).
Panda- Also process of elimination, however, he's in a better position claim-wise. Doc is naturally expected and there's been no counter claim too. However, one thing bugging me now is that Panda had that post where he asked Evil if it's bad that Marm dies. At that point, it did seem like he was making the right call on Marm but that can be considered a big-brain setup against Evil. As scum, he'd know Marm is one too ofc. Another thing is, Panda's locked vote was on Farf. I know she did ask for it, but it ironically gave him the perfect cover to stay out of the decision-making without looking suspicious. If he was already feeling pretty sure about Marm, perhaps he could've at least held on to see her lynch is going through before discarding his vote to help Farf

Not sure it's worth the Sakura reveal right now. I'd much rather a reveal on Pom or Panda and if possible a lynch from there too
Edit: Daws was doc too. Panda's scum rating just went higher. IMO, I'd say a Panda lynch and a Bia reveal.

Oh btw, I see a fair bit suspecting me. Understandable really. I'd probably think the same for a Hider+Dodger combo. We have the numbers right now, mafia should be 1 left. Not thrilled, but I wouldn't be pissed if I got lynched. However, I think Panda is a much better option.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You cant have two doctors hider bodyguard everyone dodging you just cant have that.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Imo it's between Bia, Pandu and Holtie indeed, possibly 2 of them... and maybe Sakura, but she's gonna be revealed next anyway.
Torn cause Holt doesn't look like his mafia self to me this time and I see consistency in his claims (not sure Dodger means a Hider doesn't fit, since it has very limited use). Trying to reread Pandu and Bia.
I hate that my mafia self has a look to you. I mean, this is good in this case but in the grand scheme of MGs....
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Just got back, caught up. First, amazing sniper James. Lawl was a solid suspect but I doubted DD more. Like Farf said, Gaj is very likely DM. He asked for Lawl's death. That kind of sabotage isn't just possible. Second, if there were 2 noble votes and the second is hiding, and with lawl also turning out to be mafia, DD is looking a lot less like scum. I don't think it is worth it lynching him anymore. Evil definitely was baiting, sad because we didn't pick it up earlier.

At this point, here's my thoughts:

Most Trusted
Farf- Instrumental is Escort lynch. Very cooperative, just generally good fluffy green behavior
James- No need to say much tbh.

Neutral (AKA good enough but this is still mafia so...)
Desin
- Also in Marm lynch. Found Evil had 2 actions. Sanity aside, that's also a massive plus. Also good vibes from him so far
Sakura- Had a couple of weird moments, arguably too many to be actual blunders. Cooperative, seemingly realistic rage behavior. Her willingness to be vote revealed is also a solid plus for me. Feel pretty sure she's no mafia.
Tatsu- At the moment, this is the sole detective. No counterclaims. I believe that's a pretty big + for her
DD- Sole open "noble". He's the only one out so tbh, can't fault much. We know there were two, and it'd be quite pointless for mafia to have both. He has said himself though that he can potentially have 2 anons, I can believe this on the town side but can't see a mafia get such a big buff.

Most likely scum
Pompom
- BG. Fair claim, sensible targeting, however, the reasoning of not going for desin because a doctor would definitely protect him when we had no doc out, and there's possibility of insane doc is (at this moment all things considered) too much of a chance. Probably didn't lie about her targetting just in case she was spied, but I don't know if I want to believe a real BG would let the spy who at that point was pretty much our most important role be unguarded. Could be legit but the process of elimination makes her case much more suspicious. Also, not entirely sure which Mafia role would benefit from targetting the same player twice (assuming she didn't lie).
Panda- Also process of elimination, however, he's in a better position claim-wise. Doc is naturally expected and there's been no counter claim too. However, one thing bugging me now is that Panda had that post where he asked Evil if it's bad that Marm dies. At that point, it did seem like he was making the right call on Marm but that can be considered a big-brain setup against Evil. As scum, he'd know Marm is one too ofc. Another thing is, Panda's locked vote was on Farf. I know she did ask for it, but it ironically gave him the perfect cover to stay out of the decision-making without looking suspicious. If he was already feeling pretty sure about Marm, perhaps he could've at least held on to see her lynch is going through before discarding his vote to help Farf

Not sure it's worth the Sakura reveal right now. I'd much rather a reveal on Pom or Panda and if possible a lynch from there too
I agree on the pom parts, it's what I've also told her, and it's why I suggested initially to reveal her or you. Then she said she wouldn't mind being revealed, but then she suggested you get revealed, so I saw that as a try to dodge.
Lil correction tho Daws was doctor and he revealed his sanity with upgrade, and was sane, so Copan is most likely insane.

I believe I have my target for vote. I'm going with pom. You can continue to reveal me if it helps or reveal copan, but I'm pretty sure this is the end of it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

1. bp (the strongest role) for one night kill and 2. my targets cannot die of day kills anymore
dayum some nice upgrades
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Holt how can you claim Hider when we can all buy Hider for like 10g
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Lady pompom what were your 2 upgrades? I don't remember seeing you mention them, but I remember you were asked before so I might have missed them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top