Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,659
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so i think you already dead copan :( checked the votes

TATSU COPAN DD AND DESIN PLS VOTE POM!!!

holt me and farf locked on copan and I think it's a mistakeeeeeee. Pom will deff snipe copan and there's that second anon vote.....
noble cant be used in the final hour of day phase.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So if you say it, it's a mafia manoeuvre, but when I say Evil could have been covering for Marms, it's what? Straight wrong? Even though until 3 hours ago that was our dominant theory?
No, I said there are 2 ways we can see that =-= I dunno which one is the true one. Of course, finding out that Evil was town changed my perception of the event. We discussed if mafia, that could talk during the day, did nothing to try to save Marm, we assumed it could have been Evil with his vote waste and crazy act. I'm wondering if it wasn't something else that got attempted, I don't see what's "wrong" there.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,659
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
also everyone has a 50% fail today in the night, good luck town.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I would go for Holt, not sure why go for doc with other suspicious claim, also If I change my vote, again I won't fulfill my condition (again) :emocat But it is true we could have too many protect roles.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
noo copan jesus, you need to have an unified vote otherwise you die, you already have 4 locked votes on you
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,644
Gender
Female
Country
China
Do you believe in 2 Docs and 1 BG?
If one of those docs is a dud of sorts, yes. BG sacrifices themselves to tank a kill, so town goes -1

Comparatively, hider that can hider others in a game with dodgers I don't think makes a lot of sense
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Idk, I don't even know why you followed my vote then, Sakura.

You guys play safe and lynch Holt then, even tho I still think it's Pandu or Bia.
because I also believed it's either pom or copan, but I am and was more inclined to pom, but i did say I'll follow what you guys say and hence after your and holt's votes I went for the same thing.

So everyone needs to vote hold now so copan can live.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
in anycase if holt is indeed town the damage won't be so big, as he can only save his skin with hider
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
and holt holt vote for pom too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



ah yea, good
I voted Panda already. And like I said, I wouldn't mind getting lynched. we have the numbers so yeah. However, I would get pissed if it's because y'all let Panda sweet talk you into it
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,659
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well im not letting myself die if its tied im going panda.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top