Games Interview Game: z Edition [Fin]

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Round 3: Free Response
Results
​




1st - 5th
-9 Points
@Scary Noona, @desin24, @revo, @Erinyes and @Copy Panda


6th & 7th
-11 Points
@Farfalla and @lakhan220



8th - 12th
-13 Points
@GrySun, @Kiki, @Juviii, @Brandish μ and @Lady pompom


13th - 15th
-15 Points
@Evil3ye, @MarmaladeSky and @Hermit

Final Ranking

















Gold Medalist
@Farfalla

Silver Medalists
@Brandish μ
@Copy Panda
@revo

Bronze Medalist
@Juviii

Congratulations!
:confetti







I enjoyed my first Interview Game hosting stint! Hope y'all liked the presentation!

Thanks to all who participated especially to this round's celebrity, z!


 
Last edited:

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Someone seems to have a rather low opinion of me...
:emocat

But aye, I do love maths. Can't imagine any teacher could be as beautiful, precise, practical, or informative
Also, I've never been (or wanted to go) to the Falkland Islands
I said that every dog person is a good person and included you in that group. Same applies to loving math <3

I'm quite surprised I am not last, this game makes me want to get to know people better since we got some cool folks here.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: z.5

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
GrySun's round 1 comments have been added.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@z are all family questions banned or just the more intrusive ones?
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Indeed, i want so too. Only if.

But naah, my question was not related to someone else picking up reins, but more on lines of some works, when incomplete r the best, as in u can say the struggle of guts continues and gives a freedom to reader to have their own end for starters.

Oh well, but personally, i would have wanted things to be diff, and yeah , also heard tht miura had as in script passed down to his assistants and team, not sure abt the authencity of sources. But if so, i would like to see way forward for the work.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Also Erin calling him a dog boy :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey if I can't go kinky I should at least get some cute/funny stories. :catshrug
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
kinkiest member
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
The Multiple choice answers are provided by host or himself, right?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
zimbardo are all family questions banned or just the more intrusive ones?
Depends - to be honest, just send to me/Faust if unsure and I'll ok (or not)

Probably most questions are ok, I just am not a fan of parading my family online
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
These are the most boring questions I've seen in awhile. Y'all can do better, I believe it.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Doesn't play but still complains - even after putting my name into the hat and then voting for me to be chosen
:nah


This set of questions wasn't boring enough - let's make the next set so damn dull that even I can't be arsed to answer them
:verily
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Doesn't play but still complains - even after putting my name into the hat and then voting for me to be chosen
:nah


This set of questions wasn't boring enough - let's make the next set so damn dull that even I can't be arsed to answer them
:verily
I'm a catalyst and an observer. My hands gotta stay clean. You know they going easy on you...plz.
And you're having fun. Enjoy.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Aah. That's a battle I've been fighting since I was a child. One day I'll tame my tongue. Someday..
 
Top