Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
I wonder if I should share my results now before leaving or when I come back... but half a day will have gone by then.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
agreed please share now. I'm not gonna sleep tonight XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

who did you investigate and please don't say DD ;_ ; would be such a waaste
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
Okay then.
The first thing I did was buy my upgrade who allowed me to know my sanity and I am sane !
sakura (well we already knew from last phase) and Farfalla are thus definitely in the clear.

I decided to follow Farf's advice and investigate one of our protection roles. I went for Lady pompom (who I trusted less than Panda) and got guilty :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With this I'll be off to bed too.
Votekill Lady pompom
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
HA !!!!!!!!!!! GOTCHA POM! I KNEW IT I KNEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I said so, DIDN'T I SAY SOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID SO. SINCE WHEN DID I SAY SO ????
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tbh I thought it was weird she decided to Spy on Sakura after the latter got revealed.

Votekill Bia ;(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All the cute girls were lethal in this game...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Votekill Lady Pompon

can we all agree that I did good this game? with all my cray cray moments and all? xDD PET ME DAMMIT!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Uh negotiate that with Evil~
yeah but his fault honestly, playing like he did, so weird.

Kinda shitty I didn't pick up on "I don't talk to terrorists" comment. I just realized that earlier today when he repeated it in the discussion thread. Was like "oh....OOOOHHHH SHIET!"
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Marcie you listed me twice in the voting post ;___;

Don't forget mafia has at least 5 votes on someone today: the 3 penalties + 1 normal vote + 1 noble vote. If mafia has more than 1 member left, then 6 votes. If someone forgets to vote for Bia - or goes a different path, someone else might die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lowered the number of Farfallas :bedtime
Lmao, obrigada.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
well I'm off to bed

night guys, don't end the day before I wake up XDDD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Okay then.
The first thing I did was buy my upgrade who allowed me to know my sanity and I am sane !
sakura (well we already knew from last phase) and Farfalla are thus definitely in the clear.

I decided to follow Farf's advice and investigate one of our protection roles. I went for Lady pompom (who I trusted less than Panda) and got guilty :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With this I'll be off to bed too.
Votekill Lady pompom
Shame I got no second bullet for that. Nice job Tatsu. 3 Mafia down.

Votekill Lady pompom
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekill Lady Pompon

can we all agree that I did good this game? with all my cray cray moments and all? xDD PET ME DAMMIT!
Eh, I think the rest of us did better by not just lynching you to have you outta our ears. :P
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Shame I got no second bullet for that. Nice job Tatsu. 3 Mafia down.

Votekill Lady pompom
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Eh, I think the rest of us did better by not just lynching you to have you outta our ears. :P
you mean 4, 3 are dead already right??
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Eh, I think the rest of us did better by not just lynching you to have you outta our ears. :P
lol I see. oku. next time I'll do my minimal requested posts and that's it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If Gaj wasn't Mafia Member from the start or recruited then the last Mafia remaining should be probably Copy Panda, right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

you mean 4, 3 are dead already right??
--- Double Post Merged, ---



lol I see. oku. next time I'll do my minimal requested posts and that's it.
Gaj could have been DM for all we know. I mean if he really was Mafia Member who could have become Daytime Assassin/Janitor or had the special ability to kill once at day in the game then we are damn lucky we got him before he got his cool stuff, but if he was DM then bad luck for him to not have been able to confirm himself via the IC upgrade.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
test in 30, i be here after
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also quick fu James 😤
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I agree with james tho' Sorry Chmicken Leg. if it doesn't end with Pom, you're the last one.

Though I don't think simple mafia member would be impossible in this game, with some awesome upgrades, we had healthy townie though that was there cuz of the sickly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

but death miller makes more sense imo
--- Double Post Merged, ---

since there was a kill each night, how would have they recruited?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

damn, if we would have went with copan it'd have been flawless victory XD
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
votelock lady pompom

pretty sure we won. I can finally buy the ability to spy on two targets and get insane results. Even if there is another mafia or a lover or some other shit I can spy on everyone with my mad eye. GG Mafia.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
test in 30, i be here after
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also quick fu James 😤
Just votelock pompom and if she dies and the game ends we can all have a laugh in the spoils of victory. And if you don't do that and game doesn't end then chances are high you are our last Mafia.

Votelock Lady pompom
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top