- Joined
- Nov 30, 2016
- Messages
- 598
- Reaction score
- 4,040
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I wonder if I should share my results now before leaving or when I come back... but half a day will have gone by then.
You can share your results now, Tatsu, what did you get on who?I wonder if I should share my results now before leaving or when I come back... but half a day will have gone by then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
yeah but his fault honestly, playing like he did, so weird.Uh negotiate that with Evil~

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lmao, obrigada.Lowered the number of Farfallas![]()
Shame I got no second bullet for that. Nice job Tatsu. 3 Mafia down.Okay then.
The first thing I did was buy my upgrade who allowed me to know my sanity and I am sane !
sakura (well we already knew from last phase) and Farfalla are thus definitely in the clear.
I decided to follow Farf's advice and investigate one of our protection roles. I went for Lady pompom (who I trusted less than Panda) and got guilty
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
With this I'll be off to bed too.
Votekill Lady pompom
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Eh, I think the rest of us did better by not just lynching you to have you outta our ears. :PVotekill Lady Pompon
can we all agree that I did good this game? with all my cray cray moments and all? xDD PET ME DAMMIT!
you mean 4, 3 are dead already right??Shame I got no second bullet for that. Nice job Tatsu. 3 Mafia down.
Votekill Lady pompom
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Eh, I think the rest of us did better by not just lynching you to have you outta our ears. :P
--- Double Post Merged, ---
lol I see. oku. next time I'll do my minimal requested posts and that's it.Eh, I think the rest of us did better by not just lynching you to have you outta our ears. :P
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gaj could have been DM for all we know. I mean if he really was Mafia Member who could have become Daytime Assassin/Janitor or had the special ability to kill once at day in the game then we are damn lucky we got him before he got his cool stuff, but if he was DM then bad luck for him to not have been able to confirm himself via the IC upgrade.you mean 4, 3 are dead already right??
--- Double Post Merged, ---
lol I see. oku. next time I'll do my minimal requested posts and that's it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Just votelock pompom and if she dies and the game ends we can all have a laugh in the spoils of victory. And if you don't do that and game doesn't end then chances are high you are our last Mafia.test in 30, i be here after
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
also quick fu James![]()