Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,809
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yup this late we can't beat restless spirit, dodgers and your upgrades

Well, we made plenty of misplays of our own, so I'll take responsibility for it all xD But not before using blood as sauce for my mcdo fries!!
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,809
Gender
Female
Country
China
Wanted to use it tomorrow but a certain noona poisoned me so
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and also it expires apparently etc. stupid game :scry
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ah, I wish we could've done it better :emobirb Let the blood bathe the soil I guess.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ah ok ç.ç

You even upgraded to get a Politician vote Ç_Ç that's strong as well!
te-hee :awe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I pretended it was me, but with pandu poisoned, there is nothing else to be done.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Day ended
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Never mind, reopening thread as some weren't quite finished yet. Giving you 30 mins more.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
We did well Pomcha 😭 Even if noona didn't poison me, Gry told me the power disappears tomorrow so we were fucked anyway :))))))))
We did, I guess. No way we can overcome numbers at this point with my guilty result. :emobirb It was an honor, my fellow mafias. But it seems it will be ending here.

:))))))))))))))) thank you james for your shot
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
My dodge even failed :XD And we would transmit corona to you on n2, Farfy, but we went for someone else. Then, same night, I get your role as Healthy townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or wait, was it n1? I don't remember anymore...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, will drop it now, I guess you guys used the extra juice you had? Maybe Bia still has a second anon vote, tho, dunno.

So today we're 5-2
Tonight 4-2
Tomorrow 3-2

Knowing who the mafia is, we can do it.

People can use Dodge on Bia or Pandu (gamble time) and @sakura-aneki can also consider using Hider.

I forgot if @James Rye , @Tatsumaki or @desin24 has any extra ability to use on them, but that's it, just don't forget Dodger. Have fun, guys.

And sorry for pestering you, Bia and Panditu~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My dodge even failed :XD And we would transmit corona to you on n2, Farfy, but we went for someone else. Then, same night, I get your role as Healthy townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or wait, was it n1? I don't remember anymore...
LOL you'd have given me extra coins tbh XD

But my main power up was to recruit someone to a pad of my own. Tho I could recruit mafia as well (and that would likely happen, since I had Pandu in mind lol). Single great use I saw for it was to coordinate recruiting Des so he could test his sanity why Spying on me - but I didn't have the coins in that time.

The other power was to make people immune to diseases as well, but I was saving coins cause God knows...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,809
Gender
Female
Country
China
Only reason we gave up here was bc Gry told me our power expired xD Had little to do with your antics
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So long you die first, it's all good
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,809
Gender
Female
Country
China
Would be a waste not to. Consider it revenge for killing Marms I guess.

Meh, 4~5/10 we performed poorly
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What no I think you guys did well :/

I really trusted you Pandu to an extend. It wasn't the "I'm certain he's town" trust but the "I get good vibes from Pandu". Misho is a wild card to me, I can never read him, supported James target most out of elimination again. Bia also seemed very consistent in her claims and look more town than our Noble 8D~ , it was just the loads of defensive roles that stood out - and you guys still managed to get Holt lynched instead. Your claims were also consistent, Pandu, with the Doc that tested on Evil since N1 - you created that in D1, which is impressive, and kept me filled with doubts. We also lucked out with Marm... If Des hadn't said "investigative", my chicken self would have voted him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top