Fantasy Suzaku vs Brandish

Who wins?


  • Total voters
    46

Ratrace

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
1,430
Age
36
Country
United States
In combat? No



Because it hasn't happened. Using this logic, Jellal uses bind snake on everyone and is currently Ishgar's strongest. See how stupid that is?
So what you're saying is she can't do it because it was never shown
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
So what you're saying is she can't do it because it was never shown
Yes. Otherwise, I can use that same logic to prove it wrong.
 

Ratrace

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
1,430
Age
36
Country
United States
Yes. Otherwise, I can use that same logic to prove it wrong.
Well I guess no one can prove you wrong because the odds we'll see Brandish in combat again is slim to none
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
So to you everything that hasn't happened can't happen
Nope, I just don't use Organ Bust as an argument since I don't believe she can do that. Like I said with Jellal, can I say he's stronger than anyone because of Bind Snake? Or Laxus with Fairy Law?

There are limits to everyone's magic.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
In combat? No



Because it hasn't happened. Using this logic, Jellal uses bind snake on everyone and is currently Ishgar's strongest. See how stupid that is?
I see your point.

Not totally convinced, but that argument makes a lot of sense. If we consider Brandish using mass manipulation on organs, that would open up a huge can of worms. Like you said, arguing Jellol uses bind snake GG or one shots with self destruction circle. Mest screw opponent's mind in combat. etc
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I see your point.

Not totally convinced, but that argument makes a lot of sense. If we consider Brandish using mass manipulation on organs, that would open up a huge can of worms. Like you said, arguing Jellol uses bind snake GG or one shots with self destruction circle. Mest screw opponent's mind in combat. etc
Exactly, there are limits to people's abilities. I think of it like One Piece, hax is overpowered by someone's haki if it's strong enough. In this case, MP would overpower someone's hax.

Otherwise, Brandish could've legit solo'd Ishgar.
 

Ratrace

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
1,430
Age
36
Country
United States
Nope, I just don't use Organ Bust as an argument since I don't believe she can do that. Like I said with Jellal, can I say he's stronger than anyone because of Bind Snake? Or Laxus with Fairy Law?

There are limits to everyone's magic.
that's what it seem like you were saying before

Yes they are limits but no ones saying organ bust is the strongest spell out there just if it can be used it combat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

MP overpowering hax is already established in FT, there are only few who are in denial of this, usually cause of fanbase bias.
I like it better when someone used strategy to defeat hax.

to me it seems to depends on what Hiro wants to happen in the story
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
that's what it seem like you were saying before
No it wasn't. I was clear on what I was saying.

Yes they are limits but no ones saying organ bust is the strongest spell out there just if it can be used it combat
I never said anyone is arguing about it being the strongest. I'm saying I don't believe it can be used in combat.
 

Ratrace

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
1,430
Age
36
Country
United States
No it wasn't. I was clear on what I was saying.
Yeah you said Brandish can't use organ bust in combat because we never seen her use it in combat. I can say the same thing about bind snake because both times Jellal used it on Erza she was caught off guard
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I never said anyone is arguing about it being the strongest. I'm saying I don't believe it can be used in combat.
Okay
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah you said Brandish can't use organ bust in combat because we never seen her use it in combat. I can say the same thing about bind snake because both times Jellal used it on Erza she was caught off guard
Yes you can, this is literally my argument lmao
 

Ratrace

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
1,430
Age
36
Country
United States
Yes you can, this is literally my argument lmao
Okay adding this on here but you can say that about a lot of things.
 
Last edited:

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Organ Bust GG. BG = GG >= Suzaku's current showings.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Do you think Organ bust has a limitation of working on higher tiers? If yes, how would it work on Suzaku? It didn't work on buffed Neinhart. Suzaku is probably far above her tier, so I doubt she can organ bust him
It definitely does.

In all honesty Suzaku is stronger than an enchanted Neinhart, magically and certainly physically. Just these type of threads kinda beg for the response I gave.
 

Kenneth Latorre

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,597
Reaction score
2,269
Age
28
Country
United States
Doesn’t work on people on a higher level, I doubt it’ll work on Suzaku, who is surviving against someone who is another acnologia.

Suzaku one shots and it’s baffling people still think the spriggans are somehow relevant on people the current guild, who have shown to be more powerful than their previous version.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
It definitely does.

In all honesty Suzaku is stronger than an enchanted Neinhart, magically and certainly physically. Just these type of threads kinda beg for the response I gave.
?? Not really sure what you meant.
Why do you think so? People are actually arguing for Spriggans seriously, so not exactly a troll thread
 

Ratrace

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
1,430
Age
36
Country
United States
?? Not really sure what you meant.
Why do you think so? People are actually arguing for Spriggans seriously, so not exactly a troll thread
Personally I don't think the Spriggan were weak but in most case the villains get stronger as the story progresses
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Suzaku one shots and it’s baffling people still think the spriggans are somehow relevant on people the current guild, who have shown to be more powerful than their previous version.
Madmole, whose pretty much middle of the pack in Diabolos, has Natsu tier physical strength and durability that no sells attacks that oneshot Spriggans. That honestly tells us all we need to know about Diabolos as a whole. The Spriggans aren't irrelevant in terms of PL, but they are getting power crept. That much is obvious.
 
Top