Games Interview Game: z Edition [Fin]

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Round 3: Free Response
Results
​




1st - 5th
-9 Points
@Scary Noona, @desin24, @revo, @Erinyes and @Copy Panda


6th & 7th
-11 Points
@Farfalla and @lakhan220



8th - 12th
-13 Points
@GrySun, @Kiki, @Juviii, @Brandish μ and @Lady pompom


13th - 15th
-15 Points
@Evil3ye, @MarmaladeSky and @Hermit

Final Ranking

















Gold Medalist
@Farfalla

Silver Medalists
@Brandish μ
@Copy Panda
@revo

Bronze Medalist
@Juviii

Congratulations!
:confetti







I enjoyed my first Interview Game hosting stint! Hope y'all liked the presentation!

Thanks to all who participated especially to this round's celebrity, z!


 
Last edited:

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
It's for people with refined tastebuds :hmph
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Funny how I fell asleep on question 10 and that's the last right answer I got. Remember kids, naps are bad for your brain :SOON
I guess not overthinking can be nice. I'd prefer to be topping Marm and Juvs but Bran got in the way :hmph
Brandish, you yuri pussblock. :nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A. Ascendent Juviiii
'cause unlike Tarot cards, my fists don't lie!
It's war!!! :arf :ck
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Wait what do you mean you don't put milk in your tea? Also no sugar? YOu heathen
What can I say - I actually like the taste of tea
:invalid


As an aside - considering how popular battle/tournament manga are, if you aren't already in the process of writing one then you really need to get on that stat!
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,778
Gender
Female
Country
China
A shounen with MH'ers as characters huh...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What can I say - I actually like the taste of tea
:hmph
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
A shounen with MH'ers as characters huh...
Don't have to be MH'ers - though the descriptions you did provide are far superior to some mangas that I've read/seen

I will leave it to you to decide whether that's due to the lack of imagination amongst mangaka, or your own superior imagination
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,778
Gender
Female
Country
China
I believe we both know the answer to this :mono
 
  • Hug
Reactions: z.5

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Q3 - at the moment it's lapsang souchong - I do like English Breakfast (and will never allow my stock to run out), but it's not my favourite tea
Ok, fine, this is also an acceptable answer.

Q8 - main Blanka
Jimmy!!! Was considering, but thought you're too vanilla/Japan-loving for that to pick over
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Think it's pretty hard to rank as I don't think there is one bad theme in SF2.

Though maybe it's just nostalgia.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
At least not in last place. Glad I got some crucial ones right. I need to step up my Question game. That Panda question was too funny from the get go.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Sorry for being late. I wrote the Q but didn't send it ;-;
 
Top