Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Oh yeah one more thing I'm sure I didn't sign up for the haruhi dance yomiko (me in sailor uniform!! -_-; , definitely a no no unless you want the audience to drop down in the middle of the dance ... :XD ) if i'm not mistaken i signed up to be back up dancer for ichi's satruday night fever... or did i filled in the wrong form.........
oh? well, you can just do both then :amuse

You judges better follow the script dont do some of those wierd things judges sometimes to. Casue then that will make me look bad.
:plot

well, I don't watch shows like American Idol, so really I don't have a clue how they're run. Which means I'll just be improvising :amuse

I think you can expect the 'unpredictable' from rabb zwivix.... oh yeah Yomiko might surprise you as well with her 'clever' comments.....
:kukuku

no one's getting off easily here!!!!


I forgot you guys :sweat

thank you!!! :hug

no, i have. it's perhaps my favorite anime right now. although I'm also watching samurai 7 for the first time, and that is a pretty good show to, albeit predictable
have you seen the original Kurosawa film? that is a must-see, one of my favorites :love
 
Last edited:

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

well, I don't watch shows like American Idol, so really I don't have a clue how they're run. Which means I'll just be improvising :amuse
No..*squirts water on you* bad!...Don't do that...we need to have some kind of script so you dont got crazy on me!

Btw does anyone go on the IRC channel...and can someone tell me where i can find info on how to start my own channel, just for my Edited Manga group.

Ty in advance! :glomp love ya all!...But dont make me whip ya...Thats especially for rabb and PY...:wussfight.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Even if there's a script, doesn't mean I'm gonna follow it :noworry I'm a free spirit, after all, I can't be constrained by such things :amuse

...and sorry, I don't have a clue about IRC stuff :blink
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

*goes on a rampage*
ASFDAGSD DAGDFGAS DFGDSGA SFASDGF. adgh.

I got a 68% on my Bio exam. even though I studied for the last two week, and the last two days almost non-stop. WTF? And the avg score on the tst was 65%

I NEVER do that bad on anything academic ;________________________;
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

oh, ok then. i was gunna be up in arms if one of my favorite mods got banned. hey, wait a sec, your a (retired) red! the only reds that come in here are bax and nami! and even they are rare nowadays! what kind of new majik is this?!
I used to be quite active in General Entertainment... but that was before life got a bit more complicated :p

But yeah, I decided to take a bit of a break from my intensive studying and I'm just having a good time for a while at MH. ^^ I'm probably going back to the books after this weekend, though.


*goes on a rampage*
ASFDAGSD DAGDFGAS DFGDSGA SFASDGF. adgh.

I got a 68% on my Bio exam. even though I studied for the last two week, and the last two days almost non-stop. WTF? And the avg score on the tst was 65%

I NEVER do that bad on anything academic ;________________________;
From what you told me, it's the teacher's fault anyway. Time to get him fired :p
 
Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

meh, college bio classes :s

don't know if this'll help, but it seems to always be that way for those classes. Which in my opinion is ridiculous. If the class average is 65%, something's wrong with the exam or the professor, not the students. But I think it's partly to weed out people who aren't entirely dedicated to biology as a serious course of study....a good example of that kind of person would be me :sweat

The best thing to do is really make an effort to go to your professor's office hours, or your TA's, if your professor isn't available to you. And don't let your grade get you down...you did above average, which is more than most people in that class can say :amuse

and...if your professor is anything like mine was...study the obscure stuff...they love to pull their questions out of left field :darn
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

v. 7? :o

i hate work, would've probably missed this one if i weren't so goddamn awesome. :XD
 

avalon26

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

long tome no see, pirate... when was the last time you logged in?

So GK, you were an administrator? how many admins have been here?

I have kinda the same comment as PY... I study in an IB college, so there's the option to take physics or biology (higher or standard level for both)... I'm in physics, but half of my classmates are in biology and even though they study a LOT almost all the period before exams, more that 70% of the class fails the exam... even the skilled and intelligent ones... and they complain a lot about the teacher...
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

.......NOOOOOOO*waves fists in the air*!!!!!

Oh well we'll just have to straighten them out wont we then...I'll be prepared dont worry.*brings out whip*.
*unsheaths katana* ok, let's see who is faster, you or me. *slices off ichi's head just for the hell of it*

*goes on a rampage*
ASFDAGSD DAGDFGAS DFGDSGA SFASDGF. adgh.

I got a 68% on my Bio exam. even though I studied for the last two week, and the last two days almost non-stop. WTF? And the avg score on the tst was 65%

I NEVER do that bad on anything academic ;________________________;
oh? KSDJFHJDSKF? SADFKLJKLJ? SKDJFKJAS, ASFK ASDFKJEWI, ASDFJADKA. JKDJLKFA! AKDFJLKJSDKF JA SKDJFK ASJDFLKJ AKJFLK A FAKSDJF ADJKLFJA!!!1!!
translation: i know how you feel. i hate getting bad scores on tests. i always do good on them. i could care less if i fail assignments or the class as a whole, but if i get less than a 85 on a test, someone is gunna be skinned.


also: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070928/ap_on_re_us/school_shots_fired_7

this makes two school shootings inside a week x.x why is only us americans that have students shooting up their schools?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

So GK, you were an administrator? how many admins have been here?
I was an admin, yes. (...Is it really getting to the point where people are starting to forget? :crying )

Our admins have included, in chronological appearance:
1. NJT
2. Gold Knight (yours truly, now preoccupied with preparing for grad. school)
3. Terramare (who was also once head of Shannaro Edited Mangas, but became busy with school)
4. Miso (became busy with school and life)
5. Hermie (internet problems forced his inactivity)
6. Tamerlane (got married, now expecting a baby - plus work and stuff)
7. Eileen (ended up having to prepare for college overseas)
8. Fuzzy
9. Winterlion (left us recently, she kinda lost interest in manga, and she had work)
10. Zindryr
11. Nami
12. Bax

Right now, NJT, Fuzzy, Zindryr, Nami, and Bax are the only admins right now.
 
Last edited:

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

meh, college bio classes :s

don't know if this'll help, but it seems to always be that way for those classes. Which in my opinion is ridiculous. If the class average is 65%, something's wrong with the exam or the professor, not the students. But I think it's partly to weed out people who aren't entirely dedicated to biology as a serious course of study....a good example of that kind of person would be me :sweat

The best thing to do is really make an effort to go to your professor's office hours, or your TA's, if your professor isn't available to you. And don't let your grade get you down...you did above average, which is more than most people in that class can say :amuse

and...if your professor is anything like mine was...study the obscure stuff...they love to pull their questions out of left field :darn
We don't even have a TA :/ Actually, we don't have them in any of my classes -_-;
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

fuzzy is an admin again? and when did zindryr become one? :cofussed

do you guys at least have open study sessions?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

fuzzy is an admin again? and when did zindryr become one? :cofussed

do you guys at least have open study sessions?
Open study sessions? You mean like study groups?
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

We don't even have a TA :/ Actually, we don't have them in any of my classes -_-;
seriously? :blink

well, in that case I would hope that your professor makes himself or herself available to you guys. If he doesn't, bother him anyway...the worst thing you can do in a class like that is let yourself be just another random face he sees in the lecture.

and study groups are a big help too. If you haven't already, try to organize one :amuse
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Even if there's a script, doesn't mean I'm gonna follow it :noworry I'm a free spirit, after all, I can't be constrained by such things :amuse

...and sorry, I don't have a clue about IRC stuff :blink
Well I thought as much...You might be a free spirit but I will capture you in a cage just like a beatuiful butterfly (Take that as a compliment)

Thanks anyway about the IRC stuff :glomp

*goes on a rampage*
ASFDAGSD DAGDFGAS DFGDSGA SFASDGF. adgh.

I got a 68% on my Bio exam. even though I studied for the last two week, and the last two days almost non-stop. WTF? And the avg score on the tst was 65%

I NEVER do that bad on anything academic ;________________________;
Owww! Well dont beat yourself on it. Like GK said if it was the professors fault then get him fired! I'll get the gas and you get the matches...

*unsheaths katana* ok, let's see who is faster, you or me. *slices off ichi's head just for the hell of it*
Lol. Do you seriously think that will intimidate me....:s...But just in case im not faster put the katana away! Its not worth it...Think about your family you dont want them to lose you...

Maybe i should be a police negociator?Or a suicide hotline operator? Person:"Hello I'm gonna do it! Lifes not worth it!"
Zwivix: "Yea go ahead your not important anyway nobody's gonna notice..mwahahahahaha!!"
Person: "BOOOM!!!!"
also: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070928/ap_on_re_us/school_shots_fired_7

this makes two school shootings inside a week x.x why is only us americans that have students shooting up their schools?
I believe its all that we as people are exposed to every day in the news from our families and from video games, movies, and pretty much everything else. It's bound to happen with so much pressure...some people cant take it and actually act on their thoughts...:oh
I was an admin, yes. (...Is it really getting to the point where people are starting to forget? :crying )

Our admins have included, in chronological appearance:
1. NJT
2. Gold Knight (yours truly, now preoccupied with preparing for grad. school)
3. Terramare (who was also once head of Shannaro Edited Mangas, but became busy with school)
4. Miso (became busy with school and life)
5. Hermie (internet problems forced his inactivity)
6. Tamerlane (got married, now expecting a baby - plus work and stuff)
7. Eileen (ended up having to prepare for college overseas)
8. Fuzzy
9. Winterlion (left us recently, she kinda lost interest in manga, and she had work)
10. Zindryr
11. Nami
12. Bax

Right now, NJT, Fuzzy, Zindryr, Nami, and Bax are the only admins right now.

(Just for the hell of it). Can I be admin?:darn :tem
 

avalon26

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I believe its all that we as people are exposed to every day in the news from our families and from video games, movies, and pretty much everything else.
!!!!!! What!!!???? are you one of those who think that the video games are the fault of every decadent aspect of our society??!??!?!?!?!?!
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

sakura, same with you :p you have to choose another language :p
:blink
areeee nandedayo? :s

no... wait... sakura, your not really japanese, right? ok, nm, you can sing it.
phew *clean sweats*


py, do you live near sakura or something... :blink
:XD

really? :D okay... here it goes!!!! LA~LA~ LA~ LA~ LAAAAAAArghh-- *hack hack cough cough* *chookes over own spit* :darn :XD
[/QUOTE]
:rofl nice try lil Ok, next

come one guys, wheres the love?
Black eyed Peas? :XD
 
Last edited:

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

WOW!! yet again... so many pages and ive been gone for a day! *slumps...* now i have to read all those pages... :scry

no, pretty much on the other side of the world :XD

it was more of a virtual party, I suppose :amuse

I don't have any idea :XD

I guess it depends how serious people are about it :p
virtual party? haha. i see. :XD speaking of parties. i just got home from one right now... i actually fell asleep in the party... :oh but i'm still feeling sleepy.

i'm singing, and dancing in the skirt? no one will survive that night...

life is like a boat was in an anime, right?

but serizouly, y am i dancing? i didnt even like haruhi that much...

and we need someone to sing micheal jackson.
Go rabb!!! go and do it!!! i know you can! :thumbs :rofl :XD

She requested it for three days so she could concentrate on studying exams. (It's always something like that if a moderator's been banned.)
:XD i didn't know that could happen... :XD
You're going to be the judge too rabb? :blink
rabb's gonna be judge #3?
:rofl Very good one lil! :XD
encore? :XD




i know she is the other judge. so ur randy, and she is paula? :blink you want a highschool girl sleeping with the contestants, then? either way, im simon, i get to tell people how horrible they are :kukuku
:notrust no way! you be paula! i'm sure you'll like too! :D
Is it? :blink Try to find that one again PY! :XD So what kind of costume will the judge wear PY? ^^
I know! black robes and white wigs!!! *wait aren't those in courtrooms.. :oh* :XD

Wow so you guys are actually going through with the MH Idol thing...How many people you guys got so far?

Can I be the host?
cool a host!!!

*goes on a rampage*
ASFDAGSD DAGDFGAS DFGDSGA SFASDGF. adgh.

I got a 68% on my Bio exam. even though I studied for the last two week, and the last two days almost non-stop. WTF? And the avg score on the tst was 65%

I NEVER do that bad on anything academic ;________________________;
:crying same thing happened to me today... i got really bad grades on my physics test. my english grade went down by 4 points! and i found out that in the easiest class i have right now... i have a B... :scry my parents are gonna kill me... :wtf

*and i'm not even in college yet... :scry*
this makes two school shootings inside a week x.x why is only us americans that have students shooting up their schools?
because it's only here that students attempt to do what's actually meant to be done only in video games... :XD *maybe dunno...*

I was an admin, yes. (...Is it really getting to the point where people are starting to forget? :crying )

Our admins have included, in chronological appearance:
1. NJT
2. Gold Knight (yours truly, now preoccupied with preparing for grad. school)
3. Terramare (who was also once head of Shannaro Edited Mangas, but became busy with school)
4. Miso (became busy with school and life)
5. Hermie (internet problems forced his inactivity)
6. Tamerlane (got married, now expecting a baby - plus work and stuff)
7. Eileen (ended up having to prepare for college overseas)
8. Fuzzy
9. Winterlion (left us recently, she kinda lost interest in manga, and she had work)
10. Zindryr
11. Nami
12. Bax

Right now, NJT, Fuzzy, Zindryr, Nami, and Bax are the only admins right now.
i wasn't here yet when you were an admin... :( but that's a long list of admins!

:blink

:rofl nice try lil Ok, next
wanna hear my choking concierto? :XD
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Lol. Do you seriously think that will intimidate me....:s...But just in case im not faster put the katana away! Its not worth it...Think about your family you dont want them to lose you...
i wouldn't mind *slices off zwi's head*


(Just for the hell of it). Can I be admin?:darn :tem
if he gets to be an admin, i get to be a mod. :oh
:blink
areeee nandedayo? :s
errr, english please?

Black eyed Peas? :XD
FAILURE!!!! *hits a knee and fires off a huge rocket launcher. the RPG hits her dead on in the gut, sends her flying across the room, then impeds itself and her into the wall. a few seconds later, it blows up and sends chunks of zombie sakura all over the place*

i HATE the black eyed peas. more than anything else.


rabb's gonna be judge #3?
#1 i was the first one volunteered. i was volunteered for the dance, too. i dont get to pick anything i do >_>
:notrust no way! you be paula! i'm sure you'll like too! :D
assuming i could fine a way to make the female contestants sleep with me for points, more than definatly, but you two suck at being mean. i have practice, so i shoud be simon. and im picking this one, no one is deciding it for me.

because it's only here that students attempt to do what's actually meant to be done only in video games... :XD *maybe dunno...*
dont blame video games for that. or you'll end up zombie chunks like sakura here *motions to entrails all over the place*
 
Last edited:

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

wowowow easy lol I don't say I can sing it yet! But I'm training! Anyways I'm such a bad singer that it won't make a big difference if I train for years lol! But it's just that I love this song so much!! I'll do my best to be accepted in MH Idols :amuse
Good luck with it kluzman! :amuse Can't wait to see everyone sing. ^^

yay, the first thing we made in math was an exam of differentiation
now I'm in IT
well, if I participate (at least in the auditions) in MH idol... can I sing in English?
Asked the PY for she is the judge of this auditions. :amuse

Wow so you guys are actually going through with the MH Idol thing...How many people you guys got so far?

Can I be the host?
Zwivix is going to be the host?? :blink You should try to perform something too zwivix. :XD

I know you would rabb.. You're a natural in telling people how horrible they are... :XD
:XD You're right epul, simon really fits rabb. :XD

You want to be the host zwivix? Not a bad idea really. So how about it Yomiko, zwivix for the host?
Oh yeah one more thing I'm sure I didn't sign up for the haruhi dance yomiko (me in sailor uniform!! -_-; , definitely a no no unless you want the audience to drop down in the middle of the dance ... :XD ) if i'm not mistaken i signed up to be back up dancer for ichi's satruday night fever... or did i filled in the wrong form.........
:XD Don't worry epul, no one will drop down cos PY will give us glasses when you and rabb do the haruhi dance. :XD


I think you can expect the 'unpredictable' from rabb zwivix.... oh yeah Yomiko might surprise you as well with her 'clever' comments.....
I'm sure rabb and zwivix will do something unpredictable and PY too. :XD

well, I don't watch shows like American Idol, so really I don't have a clue how they're run. Which means I'll just be improvising :amuse
Are you going to wear any costumes PY? Or something like that. :amuse


Ty in advance! :glomp love ya all!...But dont make me whip ya...Thats especially for rabb and PY...:wussfight.
You're going to whip us all.. :darn

*goes on a rampage*
ASFDAGSD DAGDFGAS DFGDSGA SFASDGF. adgh.

I got a 68% on my Bio exam. even though I studied for the last two week, and the last two days almost non-stop. WTF? And the avg score on the tst was 65%

I NEVER do that bad on anything academic ;________________________;
Bio class?? :blink Guess it is the prof fault for give you all the hard one. :darn

But yeah, I decided to take a bit of a break from my intensive studying and I'm just having a good time for a while at MH. ^^ I'm probably going back to the books after this weekend, though.
Well then, good luck for you GK! ^^

also: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070928/ap_on_re_us/school_shots_fired_7

this makes two school shootings inside a week x.x why is only us americans that have students shooting up their schools?
Students shooting up their schools?? :blink And two schools in a week?? :blink

I was an admin, yes. (...Is it really getting to the point where people are starting to forget? :crying )

Our admins have included, in chronological appearance:
1. NJT
2. Gold Knight (yours truly, now preoccupied with preparing for grad. school)
3. Terramare (who was also once head of Shannaro Edited Mangas, but became busy with school)
4. Miso (became busy with school and life)
5. Hermie (internet problems forced his inactivity)
6. Tamerlane (got married, now expecting a baby - plus work and stuff)
7. Eileen (ended up having to prepare for college overseas)
8. Fuzzy
9. Winterlion (left us recently, she kinda lost interest in manga, and she had work)
10. Zindryr
11. Nami
12. Bax

Right now, NJT, Fuzzy, Zindryr, Nami, and Bax are the only admins right now.
Looks like there is only 4 admin left right now. Looks like the other admin is busy with school and stuff.. :blink

:XD i didn't know that could happen... :XD
rabb's gonna be judge #3?
Yup i guess, then we will have 3 judge now. :amuse Time to search for more contestant. ^^

:XD Yeah! Go go go lil!! "XD

wanna hear my choking concierto? :XD
I wanna hear it lil!! :XD
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top