Games Interview Game: z Edition [Fin]

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Round 3: Free Response
Results
​




1st - 5th
-9 Points
@Scary Noona, @desin24, @revo, @Erinyes and @Copy Panda


6th & 7th
-11 Points
@Farfalla and @lakhan220



8th - 12th
-13 Points
@GrySun, @Kiki, @Juviii, @Brandish μ and @Lady pompom


13th - 15th
-15 Points
@Evil3ye, @MarmaladeSky and @Hermit

Final Ranking

















Gold Medalist
@Farfalla

Silver Medalists
@Brandish μ
@Copy Panda
@revo

Bronze Medalist
@Juviii

Congratulations!
:confetti







I enjoyed my first Interview Game hosting stint! Hope y'all liked the presentation!

Thanks to all who participated especially to this round's celebrity, z!


 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,782
Gender
Female
Country
China
Arms?? Desu I swear if the next post you make is some foot appreciation shit I'm dropping you as a client 😭:handgun
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Arms?? Desu I swear if the next post you make is some foot appreciation shit I'm dropping you as a client 😭:handgun
So superficial. A chiseled physique is proof of a disciplined and driven mind which is my true kink.... Who am I kidding 🍑 all day every day with a shout-out to thighs
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Thighs? Nah, asses man, asses are the jewel ♡
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,782
Gender
Female
Country
China
One day Ill slim down my name to 'cp' so he and I can converse as fellow untaggables :mono
 
  • Hug
Reactions: z.5

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
One day Ill slim down my name to 'cp' so he and I can converse as fellow untaggables :mono
You'll have to go one step further than that, if you want to become truly untaggable
(though life really is sweet when no one can pointlessly tag you)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,782
Gender
Female
Country
China
You'll have to go one step further than that, if you want to become truly untaggable
(though life really is sweet when no one can pointlessly tag you)
I do not pretend I could ever reach your level but I can respectfully attempt to approach it :mono
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
One day Ill slim down my name to 'cp' so he and I can converse as fellow untaggables :mono
that would certainly rank me higher on many watch lists.

"who is your favorite member of MH?"

"I love cp. Totally the best."

"Cp helped me so much, don't know what I would do without cp"

"Pretty sure cp is a favorite for most people here. Don't know anyone who doesn't like cp"
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Top