Games Interview Game: z Edition [Fin]

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Round 3: Free Response
Results
​




1st - 5th
-9 Points
@Scary Noona, @desin24, @revo, @Erinyes and @Copy Panda


6th & 7th
-11 Points
@Farfalla and @lakhan220



8th - 12th
-13 Points
@GrySun, @Kiki, @Juviii, @Brandish μ and @Lady pompom


13th - 15th
-15 Points
@Evil3ye, @MarmaladeSky and @Hermit

Final Ranking

















Gold Medalist
@Farfalla

Silver Medalists
@Brandish μ
@Copy Panda
@revo

Bronze Medalist
@Juviii

Congratulations!
:confetti







I enjoyed my first Interview Game hosting stint! Hope y'all liked the presentation!

Thanks to all who participated especially to this round's celebrity, z!


 
Last edited:

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
This one question made this Round 3 very messy.

:residentsleeper

Good job @lakhan220

I still don't know how to check the answers for that question. (On how specific an answer should be, if getting some pointers right but also mentioning stuff gettting that disagrees with z's respond should be okay, or if only getting a specific pointer should be enough)

I won't be giving 0.5 0.75 0.25 points.

E.G. that question where you need to identify the four MH users to form Voltron. Getting 1 right won't result to 0.25, and so on.

It'll affect how people would construct free response questions in the future.

It's 1 or -1 only.

No one will be getting a positive point in the third round anyway...

"bUt FaUsT yOu WoUlD'vE pReVeNtEd tHaT iF yOu AlLoWeD jOkErS aNd WiThHoLdS"

Ask better questions next time not this none sense mumbo jumbo hypothetical shit on a fucking free response round.

Interview the fucking celebrity and don't ask nonsense shit.

:rant
:catshrug U the host. It is ur discretion as to what u want to consider in the answer.
Oi, tht hypothetical is a part of interview game too. We get to see great z's managing skills personified.

lakhan the g.o.a.t. troll > Purity of goodboy Gallon
😯 Me and troll? Naah u making mistake there.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Get all names right or count it as wrong. Simple.
Yeah that's what I did.

Applying that to answers from lakhan's question was more complicated though. Some users respond with one specific action, others that hit some pointers but not all.

It'll probably end up with no one getting a point at this point.

Plus. Round 3 requires a lot more encoding.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Yeah that's what I did.

Applying that to answers from lakhan's question was more complicated though. Some users respond with one specific action, others that hit some pointers but not all.

It'll probably end up with no one getting a point at this point.

Plus. Round 3 requires a lot more encoding.
This basically says u shld always have a cohost to be able to do it smoothly and without much toll. 🤔
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Overruling stuff for Q13 so there's no title specification needed and disregarding one of the celebrity's non-singular answers so there would be just one right response for the question.
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
generozty clause might be applied to answers for question 8.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Round 3: Free Response
Answers+Comments

1/5
​


Q1

















Q2

















Q3



















-> 2/5
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Q3 hint clearly was harry potter. omg. RIOT
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hagrid is, probably, the best character in Harry Potter... though, I'm kinda shocked that even you rev + Marm picked Harry potter characters

thought you both knew how little I cared for that series
:noworry

nice pick on Gandalf pom - a far better wizard than any in the HP universe (I'd have gladly given you a half point for that, if I had been responsible [in any way] for the distribution of points in this game)

... speaking of half points, I'd have gladly given them out for Mustrum Ridcully, Ponder Stibbons, or Alberto Malich, also...


Q3 hint clearly was harry potter. omg. RIOT
You play this game to learn about the 'celebrity'

I do hope you have learned that I am not a huge fan of Harry Potter
:invalid
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
You play this game to learn about the 'celebrity'

I do hope you have learned that I am not a huge fan of Harry Potter
:invalid
lmao. yeah now.

Before I just rememeber a discussion about disconnecting the artist from the artwork on this work, not sure which side you were positioning yourself anymore though.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Mustrum Ridcully, Ponder Stibbons, or Alberto Malich
Eskarina Smith!!!

The #sezism is real! :yelling

:nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll buy and eat breakfast then post 2/5
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Eskarina Smith!!!

The #sezism is real!

:nah
I mean, she's cool and all... but I'd pick one of the witches over her any/every day of the week

Nanny Ogg, Weatherwax, or Tiffany, are all better characters
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I mean, she's cool and all... but I'd pick one of the witches over her any/every day of the week

Nanny Ogg, Weatherwax, or Tiffany, are all better characters
We're talking about wizards here though :catshrug

And Eskarina is a wizard :cookiehand
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Organizized back me up homie.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Before I just rememeber a discussion about disconnecting the artist from the artwork on this work, not sure which side you were positioning yourself anymore though.
Oh, as soon as the book/song/painting is released to the public, the author's personality bears absolutely no relevance whatsoever to my enjoyment of the work

I don't dislike the world because of Rowling (or her views on certain things), I dislike the world because I'm not a huge fan of her writing style (and find her world to be far less imaginative/interesting than most other people find it to be)


We're talking about wizards here though :catshrug

And Eskarina is a wizard :cookiehand
nah, you're right - but I still don't find her that interesting (not compared to all the other awesome characters that Pratchett created)
I'd take The Librarian over Eskarina, if I was to write a list of wizards I'd rather be (and I'm not even sure I recall him ever being a wizard, in the first place)

it's not 'sezism' to not include a woman on a list - it's 'sezism' when one dictates that one must include a girl on a list
 
Last edited:
Top