Games Mafia Game 93 - BnHA: The Burning Building - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,722
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sorry, this took a while >_< Wanted to extensive player reviews, but now that the next game has started, I figured I'd keep it short after all

Thank you again for participating, everyone! Those who spent time playing, those who won, those who hosted and even the spectators; all of you together made this a fun experience! The death pad at times vitriolic, at other times, just toxic (as it should be). I'll go over some stuff here, cover the broad strokes.


👨‍🚒 👩‍🚒 Mechanics and Balance 🦸‍♂️ 🦸‍♀️

Compared to what you guys got, my earliest proposals for this mechanic were actually much more demanding of the players. For better or worse, Noona's input balanced the game out by taking away a considerable amount of decision-making. Personally, I'm a spice man, but over the course of hosting a couple of games now with her, I think I've grown to not just respect but incorporate some of her game-design ideas/preferences into my own. A few more games and I'll be Brazilian Corruption'd so much, I can apply for a passport.

At the base of it all was Noona's inverse janitor idea, whereby only death could reveal your role. Though presumably harder on newer players, across the board, it decidedly did influence the player approach towards the game. Maybe the most noticeable effect was that the players were deprived of just enough information to focus on the actual behaviour of others. Sure, some of the mafo made spicy claims, but maybe the lack of information across the board did more to help the noobies than not knowing hampered them.

The Burning Building stuff I think I produced a week or week and a half before the game started. We spent like 3 years trying to figure this out, our styles and personalities clashing constantly. 'We' here also includes Poopler and Marms who had their own ideas and inputs. The building idea I thought would have incorporated most ideas. The voting-for-your-role bit became the central part of the design, with us hoping that nearly everybody would know their role by the time D4ish would come around.

Initially, our ideas on how to arrange the First and Second floors differed. I personally wanted different effects for both floors, with only one floor being the Reveal floor (but revealing 5 instead of 3). Noona developed an interesting line of thought here, involving player choice and the idea that the floor capacities should be what Players aim to manage, rather than just the individual choice of what powers to use. This was enforced by the floor only working if a precise amount of people entered. Comparatively, this meant that some amount of people would probably always get their role revealed, which would keep the game moving smoothly.

The Roof Floor revealing Mafia created an interesting situation early around D2ish when the second McDo was revealed. What's painful is that it turned out that was the second Doc hiding amongst you 💀 Btw, in hindsight, I think it would have been better to personally reveal to the mafia member in question that their role got revealed that it was them who was revealed (i.e. let the McDo know they're the McDo once the top floor revealed as such).

The Prosecutor Floor, depending on how actions played out, could have been hidoi. While ofc it was clear that at some point a bunch of Prosecutors could be walking around town, it was scary to consider how many shots could be fired in one day. Personally, 1.) I figured the range of shots would have been around 4 and that 2.) people wouldn't go around cajoling the prosecutors (as they might be mafia killed otherwise). Perhaps it was for the best to force people (Shobu) to shoot but overall, given how valuable the power is, though I can't really imagine town revenge-lynching a reluctant Prosecutor. I mean I ain't y'all but I'd be scared of losing sth important. Though I'm not sure about the minutiae, Tatsu who was in the room with Eri then proceeded to kill her :lmao

Oh yeah, the Ground Floor, where y'all started, initially was supposed to randomly poison one of the leavers 💀 In the end, we settled on Hot Potato being more Player-friendly. My idea was that people who failed to enter another floor would just end up here again, but RNG'ing you onto another floor was deemed, again, more Player-friendly (which is true). So, as far as the mechanic goes, all I can say is I'm happy we managed to figure out sth that was acceptable to all four of us lol ç__ç

As for balance, there were a few hiccups here and there. While some players got shafted accidentally (Pomcha), intentionally (Sakura), stupidly (Sam) and some others didn't use their role altogether (Lamb, Van), a central complaint we've received has to do with the amount of mafo in the game. Personally, I think the mafo should have had it quite rough, and simply played out the end-game well (though they had a couple of advantages going into this game-state).

The most important dynamic here that, admittedly I personally at least, didn't fully consider, was that the number of player-kills per night (if all of them go through i.e. are unblocked etc.) will only go down once the full team has been slain. That's to say, in the Red case, for instance, only once Desu died, would there be one night-kill less. Sure, losing (wo)man-power sucks, especially if the role attached to the name was strong, and it sets you back half-a-phase in meeting your wincon, but notably, the killing power of mafo doesn't go down. Because of this, even with the Red implosion and lack of mislynching by town, so long purple avoided stacking their kills with Red (through prediction or just prestidigitation), they'd able to piggyback on their killing powers. It is not like we didn't attempt to balance this; with the abundance of prosecutor powers and another party out to kill them without having Doc immediately available, they were at risk. It's just that so long town consistently culls one team, and neither mafo focuses on killing their counterpart, ironically, the remaining team 'absorbs' the momentum.

Some other balance concerns or mishaps will be touched on in the following section. Lots of it has been discussed in pads on disc. If there's something else that I didn't cover here and wasn't discussed on disc, ofc feel free to point it out here on the thread and we can discuss it​

🚒 🚑 Players 🔥💀

16. sakura_aneki as Shoto | Mafia Boss | Lynched D1
It is unfortunate you died quite early and set off a cascade. Uh, I don't think you did yourself a lot of favours by locking so early, but, in the same vein, it's not entirely fair to hold you being killed by your own fam against you. Sure, anyone could have killed you bc of this move, but it shouldn't have been your own guy. I suppose 'lesson learnt' for next time; can't trust anyone in this game 🗡


1. GrySun as Lemillion | Mafia Detective | Killed N1
One of our resident favourites, unfortunately, was slain in single combat. The only non-town to be slain by another at night, in fact. A little saddening, though not entirely unexpected. Since your killer signed up for next game, surely you'll have a chance at revenge this time around 💀


15. Holt as Ingenium | Detective, Traitor | Lynched D2
Insane Det with (Naive) Traitor is (one of) my 'preferred' builds; it gives the player two things to figure out by using the same mechanic. They have some room for diagnosing their situation through their own volition. Given your unfortunate early death, however, this little mini-game never came to fruition. It is a little saddening you died a sacrificial lamb; technically you were the only mislynch in-game


24. Evil3ye as Shinso | Doctor, Super Mason | Killed N2
Though it has been mentioned many a time that Eripan couldn't target easy, since the Super Mason secondaries weren't hidden, Eripan had a couple of targets to pick from (should they declare, which they did). So while purely number-wise she was in a tough spot, eligible targets could somewhat vouch for themselves. Funnily enough, she actually picked a 'hidden' Super Mason (Jinx), who lied to everyone (including Eri) so that she could play the part of a cleansed townie. I think you were next on the recruit list, Evil, or pretty high up there at least. Hopefully, you get to play a bit longer next time


11. Shad as Deku | Mafia Doctor | Lynched D3
A few... miscalculations... Here and there... You did redeem yourself though, and almost all actions you took were considerably spicy. I liked the rogue PGO claim, though maybe it was a little too early to make that sort of claim. Nonetheless, fun to see, though I imagine it less delightful to be on the receiving end of your dagger lol


6. JamesRye as Cellophane | Apprentice, Prosecutor | Killed by Failed Prosecutor attempt D3
You even said 'Ah I hope I ain't the Apprentice' :lmao I never quite got why you chose to shoot Erichi btw :0


9. Lady Pompom as Creati | Psychiatrist, Hot Potato | Exploded D3
Sorry you exploded a phase too early, Pomcha ç___ç Your main role was supposed to detect secondaries, verify such claims, maybe pressure the traitor who was still unsure of their position. In an earlier iteration, there were also Lovers that you could find, but we determined that could create a pad overload for two very unfortunate players. In the end, you were kept in so that you could snuff out the eventual Traitor, or draw attention to players hiding their secondary like Jinx. Sorta ironic the secondary-spotting power... was killed by a passable secondary


2. Erinyes as Pinky | Mason Recruiter, Prosecutor | Killed N3
You got done dirty Eripan, and you died an ironic death; after surviving the Prosecutor shot, you got killed as soon as you got your own hands on it. It beats suiciding on the role, though. At least you recruited someone? ç__ç


18. Asako Gryffindor as Froppy | Mafia Poisoner | Lynched D4
Thank you for subbing in Gryff! Your predecessor lowkey fucked up your position but thanks to Shad's heroics and your way with words you managed to pull through and live to shitpost another day. Hopefully next time you join you start out less compromised 🙏


17. Shobu_Yoruichi as Chargebolt | Mafia Detective, Prosecutor | Killed by Failed Prosecutor attempt D4
I think you should have been slightly more patient XD You got peer-pressured into shooting, and I respect you doing so, but you should have been more patient anyway. I didn't think a Mafia would risk it. And if I had, personally, I might have Shadded one of my own. Ofc, it was also more or less your first game, and you were in a tough position (unlike your other noobie counterparts, you were mafia). Oh, also, I like how you took the Bankai part of the explanation seriously and actually publically went Bankai xD It's unfortunate that last-hour rule was invoked on you, that slightly hurt your credentials probably, but props for the flair. Spice good


7. Lambu as Red Riot | Detective, Sickly | Killed N4
Some raised the Sickly v unknown role point, and personally, I disagree with the notion that Sickly made the primary role unusable. Especially on the first night, when Sickly'ing someone was not much better than RNG D1 vote, I myself at least would have used my role to see if there was feedback. I can see the cost-benefit part that comes from choosing between using Det and Sickly, but you didn't know your primary at all until you died ç__ç Ofc I can understand your position, but I didn't think a player would opt into not trying their main role at all. Sth for us/me to consider next time.


4. Crescent Jinx as Nejirechan | Spy, Super Mason | Killed N4
Interesting ploy, hiding your Spy status from everyone. A notably powerful strategy and quite believable at that. Eventually, you became a target for your information retention skills LOL, another kind of information gathering I suppose. V dangerous


3. SirSamuel016 as Vantablack | Mafia Poisoner | Lynched D5
If I could have made a top 5 worst roles to claim in your position, I think Troublemaker might just be on there. It bought you another day, but at what cost? LOL Other than that, I liked your presence in the Floor pads. It was kinda funny how at some point (I think N3 or 4 or sth) you entered the room, all 'heyo what's up' and 12 people all at once started attacking you. I'd say 'poor guy' but you bullied me a lot so...


14. Juviii as Uravity | Jesus | Killed N5
Juvling has noticeably improved; compared to earlier games where you passively trolled town by pulling a Shinoona on us and going poof. I'd (we'd) say you're much more involved now. Furthermore, it's not naive aggression but pretty accurate remarks and to-the-point arguments. Sure, you were confirmed, but your gameplay itself might have warranted a kill at this point in the game anyway


5. Demonspeed Vandred as Tsukuyomi | Hider | Killed N5
Thank you Vindred for subbing in for Demon! You were quite important in that you were a sub for a townie, not a mafo (which usually is the case). Hopefully, precedent now has been set that any kind of player can be subbed in, not just mafia lol. Did you have any developed thoughts on how to handle subbing in better (things that make it easier or faired for the sub in to fit in)? Curious if you do. Unfortunate situation with you missing the timing to PM your action ç__ç Game might have looked a bit different had you submitted, but who can tell how much tbh. As usual, solid and balanced play. Had the game gone on a little longer you could have even deployed a Vanplan or two.


10. desin24 as Shemage | Mafia Escort | Lynched D6
The final Red to die. You did quite good tbh, surviving or as long as you did. Especially your fighting spirit shone through 🔥 I feel like you roll prosti more often than Taku or sth at this point lol


19. Avietar as Battlefist | Mortician | Killed N6
Ahh, we had a few miscomms in our PM concerning role usage, but overall, I'm happy you were as active as you were! You had a slightly harder role to figure out the purpose of (which... you might have had on N3 iirc if not for the miscommunication >_<). Overall, I liked how you did your best and stayed in the pads till quite late in your timezone xD Good stuff


21. digitaldude as Invisible Girl | Bodyguard | Lynched D7
Ahh I felt very bad receiving your PM's DD. At multiple points, I think not just me, but the other hosts as well would have wanted to PM you, assuring you your actions went through and that we didn't forget or whatever. It just was your role that didn't give you any feedback ç__ç Towards the end the more experienced players managed to capitalize on the attrition damage the chibis took and paint you as suspicious.


8. SonOfDaws as Earphone Jack | Mafia Boss | WINNER
Very involved in the mafia pads, scheming it out. I liked your play by the end, fucking up floor pad. I suppose any mafo could have done it, but I think that act greatly contributed to the momentum-seeking chibis losing their footing. Had they had a pad to discuss and consolidate, they might have turned against you guys in a fury. Pretty good job on staying separated from the others till the end; I'd have to go back and check but I don't think many players had an end-game in mind that linked you to Lawl or Tatsu.


12. Maryxxi as Suneater | Prostitute | LOSER
Similarly to Avi, I liked your activity a lot! Even when you were asking questions, they were well-thought-out inquiries that clearly indicated some level of research and understanding of the game. Like the other chibi's, you were mostly hampered by lack of experience and not having role list info at the ready (both of which can be helped in few games). Your targeting was decent (as well as equal parts tragic when you got blocked by the mafo prosti). I hope you stick around for more games later 🙏


13. Tatsumaki as Real Steel | Mafia Doctor | WINNER
Was the part about you having to go to the station for wi-fi real? That's some real MVP-level dedication LOL Tbh you were pretty invisible (as a mafo) for the vast majority of the game and even towards the end you weren't really suspected. You fit in naturally and were excluded from most end-game mafo rosters. Good stuff


20. Equaling Heaven as PhantomThief | Bulletproof | LOSER
I think on thread the most inquisitive townie! Aggressive forward play, asking questions and producing theories. play like a noob (though then again you didn't last game either). In a few more games I think you'll have a much better understanding of the possibilities available. GG 🙏


22. Zirconium as Dynamight | Banshee, Super Mason | LOSER
Like Mary, I liked the questions you asked. Really didn't come across as a first-time player of sorts. I hope you keep playing and try your luck at solving the murder mystery next time ç__ç


23. Tsar Blyatinum as Lizardy | Mafia Escort | WINNER
Hyung-nim simply can't be mafia :blush I think hyung did a good job staying under the radar and keeping it together throughout the game. I feel like usually you'd have attracted more attention, but similar to the Titan game, even as a mafo you sat it out. Your targeting was quite good too. In terms of grit, Tatsu probs did 'best', but in terms of performance, you're up there!
​

🚒 🚑 Spices 🔥💀










POW!
​
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why Demonspeed/Vandred (Vanspeed? DemonRed?)?
He didn't felt "right" to me, especially his det question and explanation for asking it which I found weird. Det's don't care if you know your role or not they get a result anyway even if you are unaware of your own det role. That's why I used my ??? role last night in hopes of receiving a result as that is pretty much a role reveal in itself.
Plus we all know Vandred is cursed in Mafia games to be red even when he is green, so if he volunteers that means Demon must have been deepred, lol. XD
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I just think she's lost. My reason for the vote waa because she was being very agressive on me based solely on Lemillion's wording. And now things have turned around she's advocating for Erin which kind of made Lambu vote for her and everyone is thinkin it's a train.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
2 Votes on Cres is interesting. Still gotta backread on some key info but Erin has potato and sickly? Potato from randomizer and Covaids from Lambu. Also we have a Mafia Doc on Floor 1.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Just got back home, I will catch up in 1h, but good day 1 so far ^^
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Doubt it. 2 deaths could most likely mean we got two mafias, sure we have a potential insane doc claim here but we can't be too sure. Gry is also a favorite first night target for many, including mafias who want him gone.



Interesting.
I targeted you last night but I received no result/pm from the hosts so I know I am not an investigative roles, except ofc I got blocked. Dunno if I am responsible for blocking you but maybe.



2nd Floor for me this time.



OHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD~\( oOo)/

Anyway I was thinking of using prosecutor today with my top suspects being Asako, Demonspeed/Vandred and Holt. After Lambu's blocked claim I am not so sure if I should do so though I guess Mafia will come after me rather quickly now since they should also struggle with targets. Sure the red Mafia Detective died, for all we know could be 2nd mafia, TP, PGO or insane doc, but if this game has a 2nd mafia chances are high they also got a MD to figure out targets among the sea of ??? roles.
What are your thoughts? Should I risk prosecutor today to confirm someone as townie? If I fail my role gets revealed at least and mafia will have a harder time claiming it if it is a passive role and I wasn't the one responsible for Lambu's blocked action.
Btw @Lambu did you use a 2nd role like sickly townie or how did you know your action didn't got through? Because most blocked actions just don't receive a pm from what I remember from my blocked times.
Good, I wasn't sure if you actually got it or not since I apparently didn't vote the correct way.

I'm about to do stuff with friends, but I want to leave a couple short things of note

Regarding the prosecutor ability, you're free to use it how you decide, James, but I think the best way to go about using that mechanic is to just use it on the daily IF there's two different suspects that aren't directly dependent on the others results. The prosecutor ability can be used to vet the prosecutor themselves through peer pressure responses and make a much safer kill than the usual lynch.

A very useful use case: If a suspicion player is claiming a high-value role and would ordinarily be voted up on the border and you see this, then that's a perfect time to use prosecutor, assuming you don't deem your role to be more important.

Anyhow, that's how I see that. Welcome to disagree and do your own thing.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
He did but the fact that there wasn't a single AAAAAAAAAAA is strange
whats there to aaaaaaah about, 2 mafia dead and its only day 2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Doubt it. 2 deaths could most likely mean we got two mafias, sure we have a potential insane doc claim here but we can't be too sure. Gry is also a favorite first night target for many, including mafias who want him gone.



Interesting.
I targeted you last night but I received no result/pm from the hosts so I know I am not an investigative roles, except ofc I got blocked. Dunno if I am responsible for blocking you but maybe.



2nd Floor for me this time.



OHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD~\( oOo)/

Anyway I was thinking of using prosecutor today with my top suspects being Asako, Demonspeed/Vandred and Holt. After Lambu's blocked claim I am not so sure if I should do so though I guess Mafia will come after me rather quickly now since they should also struggle with targets. Sure the red Mafia Detective died, for all we know could be 2nd mafia, TP, PGO or insane doc, but if this game has a 2nd mafia chances are high they also got a MD to figure out targets among the sea of ??? roles.
What are your thoughts? Should I risk prosecutor today to confirm someone as townie? If I fail my role gets revealed at least and mafia will have a harder time claiming it if it is a passive role and I wasn't the one responsible for Lambu's blocked action.
Btw @Lambu did you use a 2nd role like sickly townie or how did you know your action didn't got through? Because most blocked actions just don't receive a pm from what I remember from my blocked times.
do you even know your role? or was it changed to prosecutor?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
He didn't felt "right" to me, especially his det question and explanation for asking it which I found weird. Det's don't care if you know your role or not they get a result anyway even if you are unaware of your own det role. That's why I used my ??? role last night in hopes of receiving a result as that is pretty much a role reveal in itself.
Plus we all know Vandred is cursed in Mafia games to be red even when he is green, so if he volunteers that means Demon must have been deepred, lol. XD
What was weird about that? From what I saw he was asking for confirmation on whether you'd still get a result even if your role was hidden, which was a legitimate concern imo. How does that sound like something scum would care to ask in the open?

On the last part... I embrace that curse




(...and I didn't volunteer)​
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
alright i am gonna go wih asako for now, id like to think she was very low key trying to protec Sakura, Jinxie smells funny too but its a concern for another day for now

votekill Asako!
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
i dont like this wagon forming on Crescent, why everyone ignoring that more than fishy Asako's move, what about Holt, Tatsu etc. ?
Also i mentioned who were the persons who given the votes in the pad, were the ones likely to get their roles revealed on N1 and no one cares to ask them at least a hint ? why ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---

sorry for that empty double post, sent with my magical computing skills :arf
Im fine with voting anyone else but Cres didnt look good at all with that roundabout. Dont know if you are town but if you are keep your wits about her just as much as you do for me, it just didn't seem right.

:oh The only one meaner than you as town is Hardy.
Why is "paranoid" a synonym of "mean" now?

I don’t know about this logic? I can understand maybe not attempting at using it in N1 but the potential is there for it to remain unveiled for majority or all of the game?
I would rather use what I know I have and do what I know I can do. If I start doing stuff and get killed what way is there of tracking my movements? You might say stuff like SM or Mortician but those have no way of knowing they have to target dead people until they discover what they are. There's a very small chance Im an investigative role but its quite unlikely too (why attach sickly to something like that?).

I would very much rather know what I am first. If I make it into the second floor and get to know my role then I will consider using my main role.

Doubt it. 2 deaths could most likely mean we got two mafias, sure we have a potential insane doc claim here but we can't be too sure. Gry is also a favorite first night target for many, including mafias who want him gone.



Interesting.
I targeted you last night but I received no result/pm from the hosts so I know I am not an investigative roles, except ofc I got blocked. Dunno if I am responsible for blocking you but maybe.



2nd Floor for me this time.



OHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD~\( oOo)/

Anyway I was thinking of using prosecutor today with my top suspects being Asako, Demonspeed/Vandred and Holt. After Lambu's blocked claim I am not so sure if I should do so though I guess Mafia will come after me rather quickly now since they should also struggle with targets. Sure the red Mafia Detective died, for all we know could be 2nd mafia, TP, PGO or insane doc, but if this game has a 2nd mafia chances are high they also got a MD to figure out targets among the sea of ??? roles.
What are your thoughts? Should I risk prosecutor today to confirm someone as townie? If I fail my role gets revealed at least and mafia will have a harder time claiming it if it is a passive role and I wasn't the one responsible for Lambu's blocked action.
Btw @Lambu did you use a 2nd role like sickly townie or how did you know your action didn't got through? Because most blocked actions just don't receive a pm from what I remember from my blocked times.
Hmm... I already corrected myself James :sweatdrop

My action went through, I used my sickly power on Erinyes and she got sick. I just thought I was blocked because it wasn't announced at the beggining of the day, but with the votecount instead.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Having a bad headache, I will be here to for 1 hour but I won't be able to keep track of everything, so tag me.

I've never seen a start this good, usually D1 lynch are depressing.

To clarify I voted sakura last second while she didn't expect it at all, which is why I said `betrayal`. Hopefully she won't hate me in real life :(

Sakura tends to play aggressive when she is mafia as well, evil3ye was making good points even if he also just wanted a peaceful game, it was a win win situation, either we lynch a mafia or at least get some peace, got lucky :shout

The pad started at 2am, everybody wanted to sleep, we said let meet in 8 hours and decide how we will vote.
Gry noted that we the people that revealed our role will became target (how sweet of him to worry about us xD)
People already mentioned Gry and Erinyes conversation so I will skip that.

D2 my role is revealed PGO and Gry and Juvii are dead:

It looks to me Gry and his mafia buddies in floor 1, made sure I win the vote, since they were planning on killing me early because of my lucky vote, who best to reveal his role than the person they plan to kill? this would mean there is another killing party since then who killed juvii?

Another possibility tho is that they actually killed juvii and targeted all other mafia member on me, hoping one of them is a detective, I think that how Gry may have died, notice that they avoided the Super Mason claims, they clearly are afraid of protection.

I want to laugh at how unlucky mafia is right now, but I've seen some memorable throws >.<

For floor I can go to 3rd floor for persecutor if somebody want to switch with me in floor 1.

Votes wise, if nothing better is found I don't mind trying my luck in floor 1, but mafia doc is not a threat to town, since we lynch and persecute.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In case I'm not able to vote later

@votekill asako
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
whats there to aaaaaaah about, 2 mafia dead and its only day 2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



do you even know your role? or was it changed to prosecutor?
Nope, I just got the ability of prosecutor as an extra.

What was weird about that? From what I saw he was asking for confirmation on whether you'd still get a result even if your role was hidden, which was a legitimate concern imo. How does that sound like something scum would care to ask in the open?

On the last part... I embrace that curse




(...and I didn't volunteer)​
Because we were told we are free to use our actions even as ??? so not getting a result outta that makes no sense in the first place. I bet you all dets/spies we got this game have been using their action last night and if they were not blocked already know what roles they got even without the 1st and 2nd floor reveals.

Im fine with voting anyone else but Cres didnt look good at all with that roundabout. Dont know if you are town but if you are keep your wits about her just as much as you do for me, it just didn't seem right.



Why is "paranoid" a synonym of "mean" now?



I would rather use what I know I have and do what I know I can do. If I start doing stuff and get killed what way is there of tracking my movements? You might say stuff like SM or Mortician but those have no way of knowing they have to target dead people until they discover what they are. There's a very small chance Im an investigative role but its quite unlikely too (why attach sickly to something like that?).

I would very much rather know what I am first. If I make it into the second floor and get to know my role then I will consider using my main role.



Hmm... I already corrected myself James :sweatdrop

My action went through, I used my sickly power on Erinyes and she got sick. I just thought I was blocked because it wasn't announced at the beggining of the day, but with the votecount instead.
Well at least that means I ain't a prostitute. Can scratch that off the list together with det and spy, lol.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Last day phase I tried to use my ability to no success. Night action or passive confirmed.

Don't know if anyone but @SirSamuel016 is tracking the floors we heading to but I just pm'd hosts I'm going to the 2nd.

If I don't die I meet you guys there. Gotta be away for a few hours but will surely return.
 

avietar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
I'm going to sleep now, so if I am not back online before the day phase ends: placeholder Votekill Tatsumaki / Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu. He was on floor 1 where there was a mafia doctor, and I don't feel comfortable yet joining votes on Crescent or Asako.
I also PMd that I'm gonna go to the 2nd floor.

On the last part... I embrace that curse

(...and I didn't volunteer)
Revelry in the dark...!
(so in character :P )
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,134
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
why was gry pushing Eren?
Eren



Ok i can accept Eri :


but not Eren :arf

People already mentioned Gry and Erinyes conversation so I will skip that.
Yes please, he is the most sorry about that i dont think it's nice for him to talk about that again and again. Things happen, it's part of the game too, i was myself very tired, i should have handled the discussion in a better way.
That said i'm definitely townie and the day before, he tried to start a bandwagon on me to save someone, i do assume, at least, as shown earler in the votes.

D2 my role is revealed PGO and Gry and Juvii are dead
That's interesting, so maybe gry did target you, that's another plausible option for his death. but i think he was more likely killed by another killing party he is a popular target for mafia/3rd parties, but i wont be surprised if Juvii was killed by gry's mafia, since he often says shes a great player.
Mafia might be sending members in all floors ( if/when possible) to gather max infos, and act accordingly, beware of that.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Crescent Jinx do you agree with him on me being shady?
itmafia game.... everyone shady

if you agree with gry's (mafia) opinion i worry for your soul
I tend to do my own thing and have my own opinion

He didn't felt "right" to me, especially his det question and explanation for asking it which I found weird. Det's don't care if you know your role or not they get a result anyway even if you are unaware of your own det role. That's why I used my ??? role last night in hopes of receiving a result as that is pretty much a role reveal in itself.
Plus we all know Vandred is cursed in Mafia games to be red even when he is green, so if he volunteers that means Demon must have been deepred, lol. XD
:derp Can’t argue with that last part

Why is "paranoid" a synonym of "mean" now?
because paranoia leads to fear and fear leads to hate and hate leads to the dark side

I would rather use what I know I have and do what I know I can do. If I start doing stuff and get killed what way is there of tracking my movements? You might say stuff like SM or Mortician but those have no way of knowing they have to target dead people until they discover what they are. There's a very small chance Im an investigative role but its quite unlikely too (why attach sickly to something like that?).

I would very much rather know what I am first. If I make it into the second floor and get to know my role then I will consider using my main role.
I don’t understand it. I feel like people need to be out figuring out their action. While it’s true you are probably not an investigative role because of the sickly, you could be some type of doctor? Idk. For meme purposes of sickly + protection? I feel like people should try and see what happens more than either the SM and mortician stuff.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top