Games Mafia Game 93 - BnHA: The Burning Building - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,735
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sorry, this took a while >_< Wanted to extensive player reviews, but now that the next game has started, I figured I'd keep it short after all

Thank you again for participating, everyone! Those who spent time playing, those who won, those who hosted and even the spectators; all of you together made this a fun experience! The death pad at times vitriolic, at other times, just toxic (as it should be). I'll go over some stuff here, cover the broad strokes.


👨‍🚒 👩‍🚒 Mechanics and Balance 🦸‍♂️ 🦸‍♀️

Compared to what you guys got, my earliest proposals for this mechanic were actually much more demanding of the players. For better or worse, Noona's input balanced the game out by taking away a considerable amount of decision-making. Personally, I'm a spice man, but over the course of hosting a couple of games now with her, I think I've grown to not just respect but incorporate some of her game-design ideas/preferences into my own. A few more games and I'll be Brazilian Corruption'd so much, I can apply for a passport.

At the base of it all was Noona's inverse janitor idea, whereby only death could reveal your role. Though presumably harder on newer players, across the board, it decidedly did influence the player approach towards the game. Maybe the most noticeable effect was that the players were deprived of just enough information to focus on the actual behaviour of others. Sure, some of the mafo made spicy claims, but maybe the lack of information across the board did more to help the noobies than not knowing hampered them.

The Burning Building stuff I think I produced a week or week and a half before the game started. We spent like 3 years trying to figure this out, our styles and personalities clashing constantly. 'We' here also includes Poopler and Marms who had their own ideas and inputs. The building idea I thought would have incorporated most ideas. The voting-for-your-role bit became the central part of the design, with us hoping that nearly everybody would know their role by the time D4ish would come around.

Initially, our ideas on how to arrange the First and Second floors differed. I personally wanted different effects for both floors, with only one floor being the Reveal floor (but revealing 5 instead of 3). Noona developed an interesting line of thought here, involving player choice and the idea that the floor capacities should be what Players aim to manage, rather than just the individual choice of what powers to use. This was enforced by the floor only working if a precise amount of people entered. Comparatively, this meant that some amount of people would probably always get their role revealed, which would keep the game moving smoothly.

The Roof Floor revealing Mafia created an interesting situation early around D2ish when the second McDo was revealed. What's painful is that it turned out that was the second Doc hiding amongst you 💀 Btw, in hindsight, I think it would have been better to personally reveal to the mafia member in question that their role got revealed that it was them who was revealed (i.e. let the McDo know they're the McDo once the top floor revealed as such).

The Prosecutor Floor, depending on how actions played out, could have been hidoi. While ofc it was clear that at some point a bunch of Prosecutors could be walking around town, it was scary to consider how many shots could be fired in one day. Personally, 1.) I figured the range of shots would have been around 4 and that 2.) people wouldn't go around cajoling the prosecutors (as they might be mafia killed otherwise). Perhaps it was for the best to force people (Shobu) to shoot but overall, given how valuable the power is, though I can't really imagine town revenge-lynching a reluctant Prosecutor. I mean I ain't y'all but I'd be scared of losing sth important. Though I'm not sure about the minutiae, Tatsu who was in the room with Eri then proceeded to kill her :lmao

Oh yeah, the Ground Floor, where y'all started, initially was supposed to randomly poison one of the leavers 💀 In the end, we settled on Hot Potato being more Player-friendly. My idea was that people who failed to enter another floor would just end up here again, but RNG'ing you onto another floor was deemed, again, more Player-friendly (which is true). So, as far as the mechanic goes, all I can say is I'm happy we managed to figure out sth that was acceptable to all four of us lol ç__ç

As for balance, there were a few hiccups here and there. While some players got shafted accidentally (Pomcha), intentionally (Sakura), stupidly (Sam) and some others didn't use their role altogether (Lamb, Van), a central complaint we've received has to do with the amount of mafo in the game. Personally, I think the mafo should have had it quite rough, and simply played out the end-game well (though they had a couple of advantages going into this game-state).

The most important dynamic here that, admittedly I personally at least, didn't fully consider, was that the number of player-kills per night (if all of them go through i.e. are unblocked etc.) will only go down once the full team has been slain. That's to say, in the Red case, for instance, only once Desu died, would there be one night-kill less. Sure, losing (wo)man-power sucks, especially if the role attached to the name was strong, and it sets you back half-a-phase in meeting your wincon, but notably, the killing power of mafo doesn't go down. Because of this, even with the Red implosion and lack of mislynching by town, so long purple avoided stacking their kills with Red (through prediction or just prestidigitation), they'd able to piggyback on their killing powers. It is not like we didn't attempt to balance this; with the abundance of prosecutor powers and another party out to kill them without having Doc immediately available, they were at risk. It's just that so long town consistently culls one team, and neither mafo focuses on killing their counterpart, ironically, the remaining team 'absorbs' the momentum.

Some other balance concerns or mishaps will be touched on in the following section. Lots of it has been discussed in pads on disc. If there's something else that I didn't cover here and wasn't discussed on disc, ofc feel free to point it out here on the thread and we can discuss it​

🚒 🚑 Players 🔥💀

16. sakura_aneki as Shoto | Mafia Boss | Lynched D1
It is unfortunate you died quite early and set off a cascade. Uh, I don't think you did yourself a lot of favours by locking so early, but, in the same vein, it's not entirely fair to hold you being killed by your own fam against you. Sure, anyone could have killed you bc of this move, but it shouldn't have been your own guy. I suppose 'lesson learnt' for next time; can't trust anyone in this game 🗡


1. GrySun as Lemillion | Mafia Detective | Killed N1
One of our resident favourites, unfortunately, was slain in single combat. The only non-town to be slain by another at night, in fact. A little saddening, though not entirely unexpected. Since your killer signed up for next game, surely you'll have a chance at revenge this time around 💀


15. Holt as Ingenium | Detective, Traitor | Lynched D2
Insane Det with (Naive) Traitor is (one of) my 'preferred' builds; it gives the player two things to figure out by using the same mechanic. They have some room for diagnosing their situation through their own volition. Given your unfortunate early death, however, this little mini-game never came to fruition. It is a little saddening you died a sacrificial lamb; technically you were the only mislynch in-game


24. Evil3ye as Shinso | Doctor, Super Mason | Killed N2
Though it has been mentioned many a time that Eripan couldn't target easy, since the Super Mason secondaries weren't hidden, Eripan had a couple of targets to pick from (should they declare, which they did). So while purely number-wise she was in a tough spot, eligible targets could somewhat vouch for themselves. Funnily enough, she actually picked a 'hidden' Super Mason (Jinx), who lied to everyone (including Eri) so that she could play the part of a cleansed townie. I think you were next on the recruit list, Evil, or pretty high up there at least. Hopefully, you get to play a bit longer next time


11. Shad as Deku | Mafia Doctor | Lynched D3
A few... miscalculations... Here and there... You did redeem yourself though, and almost all actions you took were considerably spicy. I liked the rogue PGO claim, though maybe it was a little too early to make that sort of claim. Nonetheless, fun to see, though I imagine it less delightful to be on the receiving end of your dagger lol


6. JamesRye as Cellophane | Apprentice, Prosecutor | Killed by Failed Prosecutor attempt D3
You even said 'Ah I hope I ain't the Apprentice' :lmao I never quite got why you chose to shoot Erichi btw :0


9. Lady Pompom as Creati | Psychiatrist, Hot Potato | Exploded D3
Sorry you exploded a phase too early, Pomcha ç___ç Your main role was supposed to detect secondaries, verify such claims, maybe pressure the traitor who was still unsure of their position. In an earlier iteration, there were also Lovers that you could find, but we determined that could create a pad overload for two very unfortunate players. In the end, you were kept in so that you could snuff out the eventual Traitor, or draw attention to players hiding their secondary like Jinx. Sorta ironic the secondary-spotting power... was killed by a passable secondary


2. Erinyes as Pinky | Mason Recruiter, Prosecutor | Killed N3
You got done dirty Eripan, and you died an ironic death; after surviving the Prosecutor shot, you got killed as soon as you got your own hands on it. It beats suiciding on the role, though. At least you recruited someone? ç__ç


18. Asako Gryffindor as Froppy | Mafia Poisoner | Lynched D4
Thank you for subbing in Gryff! Your predecessor lowkey fucked up your position but thanks to Shad's heroics and your way with words you managed to pull through and live to shitpost another day. Hopefully next time you join you start out less compromised 🙏


17. Shobu_Yoruichi as Chargebolt | Mafia Detective, Prosecutor | Killed by Failed Prosecutor attempt D4
I think you should have been slightly more patient XD You got peer-pressured into shooting, and I respect you doing so, but you should have been more patient anyway. I didn't think a Mafia would risk it. And if I had, personally, I might have Shadded one of my own. Ofc, it was also more or less your first game, and you were in a tough position (unlike your other noobie counterparts, you were mafia). Oh, also, I like how you took the Bankai part of the explanation seriously and actually publically went Bankai xD It's unfortunate that last-hour rule was invoked on you, that slightly hurt your credentials probably, but props for the flair. Spice good


7. Lambu as Red Riot | Detective, Sickly | Killed N4
Some raised the Sickly v unknown role point, and personally, I disagree with the notion that Sickly made the primary role unusable. Especially on the first night, when Sickly'ing someone was not much better than RNG D1 vote, I myself at least would have used my role to see if there was feedback. I can see the cost-benefit part that comes from choosing between using Det and Sickly, but you didn't know your primary at all until you died ç__ç Ofc I can understand your position, but I didn't think a player would opt into not trying their main role at all. Sth for us/me to consider next time.


4. Crescent Jinx as Nejirechan | Spy, Super Mason | Killed N4
Interesting ploy, hiding your Spy status from everyone. A notably powerful strategy and quite believable at that. Eventually, you became a target for your information retention skills LOL, another kind of information gathering I suppose. V dangerous


3. SirSamuel016 as Vantablack | Mafia Poisoner | Lynched D5
If I could have made a top 5 worst roles to claim in your position, I think Troublemaker might just be on there. It bought you another day, but at what cost? LOL Other than that, I liked your presence in the Floor pads. It was kinda funny how at some point (I think N3 or 4 or sth) you entered the room, all 'heyo what's up' and 12 people all at once started attacking you. I'd say 'poor guy' but you bullied me a lot so...


14. Juviii as Uravity | Jesus | Killed N5
Juvling has noticeably improved; compared to earlier games where you passively trolled town by pulling a Shinoona on us and going poof. I'd (we'd) say you're much more involved now. Furthermore, it's not naive aggression but pretty accurate remarks and to-the-point arguments. Sure, you were confirmed, but your gameplay itself might have warranted a kill at this point in the game anyway


5. Demonspeed Vandred as Tsukuyomi | Hider | Killed N5
Thank you Vindred for subbing in for Demon! You were quite important in that you were a sub for a townie, not a mafo (which usually is the case). Hopefully, precedent now has been set that any kind of player can be subbed in, not just mafia lol. Did you have any developed thoughts on how to handle subbing in better (things that make it easier or faired for the sub in to fit in)? Curious if you do. Unfortunate situation with you missing the timing to PM your action ç__ç Game might have looked a bit different had you submitted, but who can tell how much tbh. As usual, solid and balanced play. Had the game gone on a little longer you could have even deployed a Vanplan or two.


10. desin24 as Shemage | Mafia Escort | Lynched D6
The final Red to die. You did quite good tbh, surviving or as long as you did. Especially your fighting spirit shone through 🔥 I feel like you roll prosti more often than Taku or sth at this point lol


19. Avietar as Battlefist | Mortician | Killed N6
Ahh, we had a few miscomms in our PM concerning role usage, but overall, I'm happy you were as active as you were! You had a slightly harder role to figure out the purpose of (which... you might have had on N3 iirc if not for the miscommunication >_<). Overall, I liked how you did your best and stayed in the pads till quite late in your timezone xD Good stuff


21. digitaldude as Invisible Girl | Bodyguard | Lynched D7
Ahh I felt very bad receiving your PM's DD. At multiple points, I think not just me, but the other hosts as well would have wanted to PM you, assuring you your actions went through and that we didn't forget or whatever. It just was your role that didn't give you any feedback ç__ç Towards the end the more experienced players managed to capitalize on the attrition damage the chibis took and paint you as suspicious.


8. SonOfDaws as Earphone Jack | Mafia Boss | WINNER
Very involved in the mafia pads, scheming it out. I liked your play by the end, fucking up floor pad. I suppose any mafo could have done it, but I think that act greatly contributed to the momentum-seeking chibis losing their footing. Had they had a pad to discuss and consolidate, they might have turned against you guys in a fury. Pretty good job on staying separated from the others till the end; I'd have to go back and check but I don't think many players had an end-game in mind that linked you to Lawl or Tatsu.


12. Maryxxi as Suneater | Prostitute | LOSER
Similarly to Avi, I liked your activity a lot! Even when you were asking questions, they were well-thought-out inquiries that clearly indicated some level of research and understanding of the game. Like the other chibi's, you were mostly hampered by lack of experience and not having role list info at the ready (both of which can be helped in few games). Your targeting was decent (as well as equal parts tragic when you got blocked by the mafo prosti). I hope you stick around for more games later 🙏


13. Tatsumaki as Real Steel | Mafia Doctor | WINNER
Was the part about you having to go to the station for wi-fi real? That's some real MVP-level dedication LOL Tbh you were pretty invisible (as a mafo) for the vast majority of the game and even towards the end you weren't really suspected. You fit in naturally and were excluded from most end-game mafo rosters. Good stuff


20. Equaling Heaven as PhantomThief | Bulletproof | LOSER
I think on thread the most inquisitive townie! Aggressive forward play, asking questions and producing theories. play like a noob (though then again you didn't last game either). In a few more games I think you'll have a much better understanding of the possibilities available. GG 🙏


22. Zirconium as Dynamight | Banshee, Super Mason | LOSER
Like Mary, I liked the questions you asked. Really didn't come across as a first-time player of sorts. I hope you keep playing and try your luck at solving the murder mystery next time ç__ç


23. Tsar Blyatinum as Lizardy | Mafia Escort | WINNER
Hyung-nim simply can't be mafia :blush I think hyung did a good job staying under the radar and keeping it together throughout the game. I feel like usually you'd have attracted more attention, but similar to the Titan game, even as a mafo you sat it out. Your targeting was quite good too. In terms of grit, Tatsu probs did 'best', but in terms of performance, you're up there!
​

🚒 🚑 Spices 🔥💀










POW!
​
 
Last edited:

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Honestly I'm mad af by the fact that people didn't got track of votes in the d1 lower pad. If pompom got a reveal they turned her votes on her last minute without a sound.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Got plenty of free time for the upcoming month, just got carried away, but thanks for the clarification both of you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

On my pad it was Crescent ofc. I still don't swallow her at all, and Tatsumaki wordless vote on pompom put her up in my list (she's always tbh, the way she plays due to her busy schedules ticks the paranoid in me).
I was about to say Erin too but maybe her conclusions on both pompom and holt were based on the fact that Holt was a liar and pompom was played by mafia with the suddenly potato + last minute votes on pad.

Do you remember who claimed to have the last potato? Was it Erin?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
There was me, Shad, Asako, Gry, Pompom, Holt, Tatsu, and Crescent.
With Gry, Pompom, and Holt gone that leaves the mafia doctor candidates as:
- Asako
- Shad
- Erin
- Tatsu
- Jinx

My thoughts on this:
1. Erin had the potato and passed it to the Psychiatrist who knew her role given what the told the Night 2 Top Floor chat.
2. I don't buy Shad's PGO claim, Some of his wording around it has raised my suspicions so I reckon he's a lynch candidate.
3. Asako and Jinx both still look bad in my books, and could be scum.
4. Tatsu's prolonged silence is increasingly worrying. I do believe it may be an attempt to fly under the radar even with some IRL stuff potentially going on.

There's definitely a scum in there; worst-case scenario is they're all scum and manipulated the votes so mafia could learn as many roles about itself as possible which would make sense given how everyone started off knowing nothing. Big risk, but could be a big reward too.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
With Gry, Pompom, and Holt gone that leaves the mafia doctor candidates as:
- Asako
- Shad
- Erin
- Tatsu
- Jinx

My thoughts on this:
1. Erin had the potato and passed it to the Psychiatrist who knew her role given what the told the Night 2 Top Floor chat.
2. I don't buy Shad's PGO claim, Some of his wording around it has raised my suspicions so I reckon he's a lynch candidate.
3. Asako and Jinx both still look bad in my books, and could be scum.
4. Tatsu's prolonged silence is increasingly worrying. I do believe it may be an attempt to fly under the radar even with some IRL stuff potentially going on.

There's definitely a scum in there; worst-case scenario is they're all scum and manipulated the votes so mafia could learn as many roles about itself as possible which would make sense given how everyone started off knowing nothing. Big risk, but could be a big reward too.
Is this why you changed your vote last minute to her? It happened when Holt became top voted. I'm not gonna lie it was one of my takes on the sus people. But I agree with you on a lot of things you said, specially about Shad's PGO. I was inclined to target him last night but I was afraid to sacrifice myself and waste his bullet.

And Tatsu is always like this. I played one game with her and was an spectator in her last game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I need someone who have track of the potato.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Let's save breath for the moment. I'll be here till morning I think but I don't mind comin back later
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Is this why you changed your vote last minute to her? It happened when Holt became top voted. I'm not gonna lie it was one of my takes on the sus people. But I agree with you on a lot of things you said, specially about Shad's PGO. I was inclined to target him last night but I was afraid to sacrifice myself and waste his bullet.

And Tatsu is always like this. I played one game with her and was an spectator in her last game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I need someone who have track of the potato.
I forgot that there's no longer extensions and that in the event of a tied vote there is a coinflip for who gets lynched. Realising that Holt could genuinely be innocent made me try and go for someone who is likely scum.

Shad's PGO is likely false, and an easy claim for him to avoid any targeting which would allow him to move as he pleases during the night (kills for his mafia team).

Erin had the potato so she gave it to an active town role and that active town role died. That raises questions.

Asako, Jinx, and Tatsu who are all Mafia Doc candidates were also amongst the voters for Holt:
Something ain't right here.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I forgot that there's no longer extensions and that in the event of a tied vote there is a coinflip for who gets lynched. Realising that Holt could genuinely be innocent made me try and go for someone who is likely scum.

Shad's PGO is likely false, and an easy claim for him to avoid any targeting which would allow him to move as he pleases during the night (kills for his mafia team).

Erin had the potato so she gave it to an active town role and that active town role died. That raises questions.

Asako, Jinx, and Tatsu who are all Mafia Doc candidates were also amongst the voters for Holt:


Something ain't right here.
This bold part pleases me. You're the same track as Evil so for now you have a free pass on the vote.

Yep, could been just a setup. Voting for him to be one of the revealed roles, claim PGO, one of the strongest roles.

We need to have 'em here because when Evil said that both Jinx and Erin were mdoc candidates she brought Asako up. We know mafia usually do it to pose as good, but... We needed a mafia reveal on our floor, dude. I'm sad roof wasn't filled and by the count we lost our last chance. Mafia played us like a damn fiddle.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We need someone to check the actions. Damn...
Every potato claim could be fake, right? Erin did said she had it and suddenly a Townie died but still. Let's way to see if our prosecutors for today have enough balls.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Haha it's been a few months since I last played so I'm trying to get the rust off and get up to speed with changes again.

Set-up is likely. Gry, a Mafia Doc, a bunch of other sus people... when you think about it it's the best play for mafia to try and cram their guys through and get as much info as possible early because early assumptions in the game could've been mafia would avoid the 1st and 2nd floors while they can to avoid town knowing any of the roles they had. Instead, they made the trade-off of getting some of their roles known to them while town found out a role of theirs.

We need someone to check the actions. Damn...
Every potato claim could be fake, right? Erin did said she had it and suddenly a Townie died but still. Let's way to see if our prosecutors for today have enough balls.
IIRC it went Lambu > Erin > Pompom 💥

@James Rye I don't know what your thoughts are but you really should use your prosecutor role today. Same with whoever got the other one, be it @desin24 @Vandred or @Shobu_Yoruichi
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Haha it's been a few months since I last played so I'm trying to get the rust off and get up to speed with changes again.

Set-up is likely. Gry, a Mafia Doc, a bunch of other sus people... when you think about it it's the best play for mafia to try and cram their guys through and get as much info as possible early because early assumptions in the game could've been mafia would avoid the 1st and 2nd floors while they can to avoid town knowing any of the roles they had. Instead, they made the trade-off of getting some of their roles known to them while town found out a role of theirs.



IIRC it went Lambu > Erin > Pompom 💥

@James Rye I don't know what your thoughts are but you really should use your prosecutor role today. Same with whoever got the other one, be it @desin24 @Vandred or @Shobu_Yoruichi
I also think James should use his ability today, as risk as it is. I kind of have some trust in James because he was okay with me being the watchdog for the votes alongside avietar. If possible, the other prosecutor too before mafia gets rid of it.

Btw, if anyone is willing to share info on previous targets when they show up I'll do the same. It's time for us to come up with a list for analysis.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Just saw results , i passed disease to pompom not potatoe,, potatoe was randomized.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

considering the results my guess then its probably asako the Mafia doctor
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just saw results , i passed disease to pompom not potatoe,, potatoe was randomized.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

considering the results my guess then its probably asako the Mafia doctor
Am I mission something here? The box says that potato will sent to random player after they leave ground, which everyone did N1 I believe. After that it should follow the rules of the secondary role of the same name.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

missing*
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I was in roof floor, why didnt we get any Mafia reveal ? Has the floor collapsed ?

My thoughts on this:
1. Erin had the potato and passed it to the Psychiatrist who knew her role given what the told the Night 2 Top Floor chat.
2. I don't buy Shad's PGO claim, Some of his wording around it has raised my suspicions so I reckon he's a lynch candidate.
3. Asako and Jinx both still look bad in my books, and could be scum.
4. Tatsu's prolonged silence is increasingly worrying. I do believe it may be an attempt to fly under the radar even with some IRL stuff potentially going on.
I wouldnt give potato to someone who claims an inestigative role. as i said it was randomized.



Am I mission something here? The box says that potato will sent to random player after they leave ground, which everyone did N1 I believe. After that it should follow the rules of the secondary role of the same name.
Yup i forgot to pm the hosts for potatoe it was then randomized, i passed disease to pom and wanted to pass potato to asako or lambu, I asked them if i could pass potato to someone, they said i could, but i forgot to send my message. yup it was randomized.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@James Rye I don't know what your thoughts are but you really should use your prosecutor role today
I do agree too.

@Juviii jesus :zomg awesome ! glad to see you back !
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I was in roof floor, why didnt we get any Mafia reveal ? Has the floor collapsed ?



I wouldnt give potato to someone who claims an inestigative role. as i said it was randomized.





Yup i forgot to pm the hosts for potatoe it was then randomized, i passed disease to pom and wanted to pass potato to asako or lambu, I asked them if i could pass potato to someone, they said i could, but i forgot to send my message. yup it was randomized.
It's my second game and I had no idea that if you don't use it will be randomized.


  • Hot Potato (Unassigned): The Hot Potato explodes at the end of a day designated by the host before the start of the game, killing the player holding it. The holder of the Hot Potato doesn't know when it will explode, but he can pass it to another player at night, separately from any night ability he has. This passing can't be blocked. If the holder gets killed, the Potato explodes killing both the holder and the killer; if the holder is lynched, the Potato [dies with him]. UPDATED
Text only mentions you can use your ability and pass it. Can't argue on that if you say, gotta wait for someone else opinion.

About you being at roof, that's nice to know. Copan said more reveals later so let's wait. Was dd there with you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

James won't be here till half the day phase or so he said.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
It's my second game and I had no idea that if you don't use it will be randomized.
Potatoe is a news item added recently, i never got it before, but yeah so i guess disease was randomized too sicne pompom died.
About you being at roof, that's nice to know. Copan said more reveals later so let's wait. Was dd there with you?
I have no idea who was there, i got no pad. i asked hosts why i dont have any pad, and they said there's no pad for the roof, which i didnt know.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
why this wagon on crescent ? again no i dont like it.

and i have good reasons
Did someone asked what your reasons are?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Potatoe is a news item added recently, i never got it before, but yeah so i guess disease was randomized too sicne pompom died.


I have no idea who was there, i got no pad. i asked hosts why i dont have any pad, and they said there's no pad for the roof, which i didnt know.
I know it's a new role but checkin both roles none of them mention that it'll spread random if you don't use it or if your target dies.

Yup, no pad for roof. Was there in my first night too with avietar and Tsar.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
votekill Asako

Nothing has really changed since yesterday, we really need to kill mafia this DP. Her and Crescent are not looking good atm, especially after the holt thing
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Just saw results , i passed disease to pompom not potatoe,, potatoe was randomized.
Okay you're right that the disease was what was passed to you.

Potato however has no mention of being randomized past starting with someone once they leave the ground floor so I think you've just fumbled that one Ms. Mafia.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Im no mafia Sam and no, i didnt pass the potatoe to anyone.
You got something that can prove the hot potato is randomly passed on to someone else or is this just a desperate attempt to look innocent?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top