Games Mafia Game 93 - BnHA: The Burning Building - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sorry, this took a while >_< Wanted to extensive player reviews, but now that the next game has started, I figured I'd keep it short after all

Thank you again for participating, everyone! Those who spent time playing, those who won, those who hosted and even the spectators; all of you together made this a fun experience! The death pad at times vitriolic, at other times, just toxic (as it should be). I'll go over some stuff here, cover the broad strokes.


👨‍🚒 👩‍🚒 Mechanics and Balance 🦸‍♂️ 🦸‍♀️

Compared to what you guys got, my earliest proposals for this mechanic were actually much more demanding of the players. For better or worse, Noona's input balanced the game out by taking away a considerable amount of decision-making. Personally, I'm a spice man, but over the course of hosting a couple of games now with her, I think I've grown to not just respect but incorporate some of her game-design ideas/preferences into my own. A few more games and I'll be Brazilian Corruption'd so much, I can apply for a passport.

At the base of it all was Noona's inverse janitor idea, whereby only death could reveal your role. Though presumably harder on newer players, across the board, it decidedly did influence the player approach towards the game. Maybe the most noticeable effect was that the players were deprived of just enough information to focus on the actual behaviour of others. Sure, some of the mafo made spicy claims, but maybe the lack of information across the board did more to help the noobies than not knowing hampered them.

The Burning Building stuff I think I produced a week or week and a half before the game started. We spent like 3 years trying to figure this out, our styles and personalities clashing constantly. 'We' here also includes Poopler and Marms who had their own ideas and inputs. The building idea I thought would have incorporated most ideas. The voting-for-your-role bit became the central part of the design, with us hoping that nearly everybody would know their role by the time D4ish would come around.

Initially, our ideas on how to arrange the First and Second floors differed. I personally wanted different effects for both floors, with only one floor being the Reveal floor (but revealing 5 instead of 3). Noona developed an interesting line of thought here, involving player choice and the idea that the floor capacities should be what Players aim to manage, rather than just the individual choice of what powers to use. This was enforced by the floor only working if a precise amount of people entered. Comparatively, this meant that some amount of people would probably always get their role revealed, which would keep the game moving smoothly.

The Roof Floor revealing Mafia created an interesting situation early around D2ish when the second McDo was revealed. What's painful is that it turned out that was the second Doc hiding amongst you 💀 Btw, in hindsight, I think it would have been better to personally reveal to the mafia member in question that their role got revealed that it was them who was revealed (i.e. let the McDo know they're the McDo once the top floor revealed as such).

The Prosecutor Floor, depending on how actions played out, could have been hidoi. While ofc it was clear that at some point a bunch of Prosecutors could be walking around town, it was scary to consider how many shots could be fired in one day. Personally, 1.) I figured the range of shots would have been around 4 and that 2.) people wouldn't go around cajoling the prosecutors (as they might be mafia killed otherwise). Perhaps it was for the best to force people (Shobu) to shoot but overall, given how valuable the power is, though I can't really imagine town revenge-lynching a reluctant Prosecutor. I mean I ain't y'all but I'd be scared of losing sth important. Though I'm not sure about the minutiae, Tatsu who was in the room with Eri then proceeded to kill her :lmao

Oh yeah, the Ground Floor, where y'all started, initially was supposed to randomly poison one of the leavers 💀 In the end, we settled on Hot Potato being more Player-friendly. My idea was that people who failed to enter another floor would just end up here again, but RNG'ing you onto another floor was deemed, again, more Player-friendly (which is true). So, as far as the mechanic goes, all I can say is I'm happy we managed to figure out sth that was acceptable to all four of us lol ç__ç

As for balance, there were a few hiccups here and there. While some players got shafted accidentally (Pomcha), intentionally (Sakura), stupidly (Sam) and some others didn't use their role altogether (Lamb, Van), a central complaint we've received has to do with the amount of mafo in the game. Personally, I think the mafo should have had it quite rough, and simply played out the end-game well (though they had a couple of advantages going into this game-state).

The most important dynamic here that, admittedly I personally at least, didn't fully consider, was that the number of player-kills per night (if all of them go through i.e. are unblocked etc.) will only go down once the full team has been slain. That's to say, in the Red case, for instance, only once Desu died, would there be one night-kill less. Sure, losing (wo)man-power sucks, especially if the role attached to the name was strong, and it sets you back half-a-phase in meeting your wincon, but notably, the killing power of mafo doesn't go down. Because of this, even with the Red implosion and lack of mislynching by town, so long purple avoided stacking their kills with Red (through prediction or just prestidigitation), they'd able to piggyback on their killing powers. It is not like we didn't attempt to balance this; with the abundance of prosecutor powers and another party out to kill them without having Doc immediately available, they were at risk. It's just that so long town consistently culls one team, and neither mafo focuses on killing their counterpart, ironically, the remaining team 'absorbs' the momentum.

Some other balance concerns or mishaps will be touched on in the following section. Lots of it has been discussed in pads on disc. If there's something else that I didn't cover here and wasn't discussed on disc, ofc feel free to point it out here on the thread and we can discuss it​

🚒 🚑 Players 🔥💀

16. sakura_aneki as Shoto | Mafia Boss | Lynched D1
It is unfortunate you died quite early and set off a cascade. Uh, I don't think you did yourself a lot of favours by locking so early, but, in the same vein, it's not entirely fair to hold you being killed by your own fam against you. Sure, anyone could have killed you bc of this move, but it shouldn't have been your own guy. I suppose 'lesson learnt' for next time; can't trust anyone in this game 🗡


1. GrySun as Lemillion | Mafia Detective | Killed N1
One of our resident favourites, unfortunately, was slain in single combat. The only non-town to be slain by another at night, in fact. A little saddening, though not entirely unexpected. Since your killer signed up for next game, surely you'll have a chance at revenge this time around 💀


15. Holt as Ingenium | Detective, Traitor | Lynched D2
Insane Det with (Naive) Traitor is (one of) my 'preferred' builds; it gives the player two things to figure out by using the same mechanic. They have some room for diagnosing their situation through their own volition. Given your unfortunate early death, however, this little mini-game never came to fruition. It is a little saddening you died a sacrificial lamb; technically you were the only mislynch in-game


24. Evil3ye as Shinso | Doctor, Super Mason | Killed N2
Though it has been mentioned many a time that Eripan couldn't target easy, since the Super Mason secondaries weren't hidden, Eripan had a couple of targets to pick from (should they declare, which they did). So while purely number-wise she was in a tough spot, eligible targets could somewhat vouch for themselves. Funnily enough, she actually picked a 'hidden' Super Mason (Jinx), who lied to everyone (including Eri) so that she could play the part of a cleansed townie. I think you were next on the recruit list, Evil, or pretty high up there at least. Hopefully, you get to play a bit longer next time


11. Shad as Deku | Mafia Doctor | Lynched D3
A few... miscalculations... Here and there... You did redeem yourself though, and almost all actions you took were considerably spicy. I liked the rogue PGO claim, though maybe it was a little too early to make that sort of claim. Nonetheless, fun to see, though I imagine it less delightful to be on the receiving end of your dagger lol


6. JamesRye as Cellophane | Apprentice, Prosecutor | Killed by Failed Prosecutor attempt D3
You even said 'Ah I hope I ain't the Apprentice' :lmao I never quite got why you chose to shoot Erichi btw :0


9. Lady Pompom as Creati | Psychiatrist, Hot Potato | Exploded D3
Sorry you exploded a phase too early, Pomcha ç___ç Your main role was supposed to detect secondaries, verify such claims, maybe pressure the traitor who was still unsure of their position. In an earlier iteration, there were also Lovers that you could find, but we determined that could create a pad overload for two very unfortunate players. In the end, you were kept in so that you could snuff out the eventual Traitor, or draw attention to players hiding their secondary like Jinx. Sorta ironic the secondary-spotting power... was killed by a passable secondary


2. Erinyes as Pinky | Mason Recruiter, Prosecutor | Killed N3
You got done dirty Eripan, and you died an ironic death; after surviving the Prosecutor shot, you got killed as soon as you got your own hands on it. It beats suiciding on the role, though. At least you recruited someone? ç__ç


18. Asako Gryffindor as Froppy | Mafia Poisoner | Lynched D4
Thank you for subbing in Gryff! Your predecessor lowkey fucked up your position but thanks to Shad's heroics and your way with words you managed to pull through and live to shitpost another day. Hopefully next time you join you start out less compromised 🙏


17. Shobu_Yoruichi as Chargebolt | Mafia Detective, Prosecutor | Killed by Failed Prosecutor attempt D4
I think you should have been slightly more patient XD You got peer-pressured into shooting, and I respect you doing so, but you should have been more patient anyway. I didn't think a Mafia would risk it. And if I had, personally, I might have Shadded one of my own. Ofc, it was also more or less your first game, and you were in a tough position (unlike your other noobie counterparts, you were mafia). Oh, also, I like how you took the Bankai part of the explanation seriously and actually publically went Bankai xD It's unfortunate that last-hour rule was invoked on you, that slightly hurt your credentials probably, but props for the flair. Spice good


7. Lambu as Red Riot | Detective, Sickly | Killed N4
Some raised the Sickly v unknown role point, and personally, I disagree with the notion that Sickly made the primary role unusable. Especially on the first night, when Sickly'ing someone was not much better than RNG D1 vote, I myself at least would have used my role to see if there was feedback. I can see the cost-benefit part that comes from choosing between using Det and Sickly, but you didn't know your primary at all until you died ç__ç Ofc I can understand your position, but I didn't think a player would opt into not trying their main role at all. Sth for us/me to consider next time.


4. Crescent Jinx as Nejirechan | Spy, Super Mason | Killed N4
Interesting ploy, hiding your Spy status from everyone. A notably powerful strategy and quite believable at that. Eventually, you became a target for your information retention skills LOL, another kind of information gathering I suppose. V dangerous


3. SirSamuel016 as Vantablack | Mafia Poisoner | Lynched D5
If I could have made a top 5 worst roles to claim in your position, I think Troublemaker might just be on there. It bought you another day, but at what cost? LOL Other than that, I liked your presence in the Floor pads. It was kinda funny how at some point (I think N3 or 4 or sth) you entered the room, all 'heyo what's up' and 12 people all at once started attacking you. I'd say 'poor guy' but you bullied me a lot so...


14. Juviii as Uravity | Jesus | Killed N5
Juvling has noticeably improved; compared to earlier games where you passively trolled town by pulling a Shinoona on us and going poof. I'd (we'd) say you're much more involved now. Furthermore, it's not naive aggression but pretty accurate remarks and to-the-point arguments. Sure, you were confirmed, but your gameplay itself might have warranted a kill at this point in the game anyway


5. Demonspeed Vandred as Tsukuyomi | Hider | Killed N5
Thank you Vindred for subbing in for Demon! You were quite important in that you were a sub for a townie, not a mafo (which usually is the case). Hopefully, precedent now has been set that any kind of player can be subbed in, not just mafia lol. Did you have any developed thoughts on how to handle subbing in better (things that make it easier or faired for the sub in to fit in)? Curious if you do. Unfortunate situation with you missing the timing to PM your action ç__ç Game might have looked a bit different had you submitted, but who can tell how much tbh. As usual, solid and balanced play. Had the game gone on a little longer you could have even deployed a Vanplan or two.


10. desin24 as Shemage | Mafia Escort | Lynched D6
The final Red to die. You did quite good tbh, surviving or as long as you did. Especially your fighting spirit shone through 🔥 I feel like you roll prosti more often than Taku or sth at this point lol


19. Avietar as Battlefist | Mortician | Killed N6
Ahh, we had a few miscomms in our PM concerning role usage, but overall, I'm happy you were as active as you were! You had a slightly harder role to figure out the purpose of (which... you might have had on N3 iirc if not for the miscommunication >_<). Overall, I liked how you did your best and stayed in the pads till quite late in your timezone xD Good stuff


21. digitaldude as Invisible Girl | Bodyguard | Lynched D7
Ahh I felt very bad receiving your PM's DD. At multiple points, I think not just me, but the other hosts as well would have wanted to PM you, assuring you your actions went through and that we didn't forget or whatever. It just was your role that didn't give you any feedback ç__ç Towards the end the more experienced players managed to capitalize on the attrition damage the chibis took and paint you as suspicious.


8. SonOfDaws as Earphone Jack | Mafia Boss | WINNER
Very involved in the mafia pads, scheming it out. I liked your play by the end, fucking up floor pad. I suppose any mafo could have done it, but I think that act greatly contributed to the momentum-seeking chibis losing their footing. Had they had a pad to discuss and consolidate, they might have turned against you guys in a fury. Pretty good job on staying separated from the others till the end; I'd have to go back and check but I don't think many players had an end-game in mind that linked you to Lawl or Tatsu.


12. Maryxxi as Suneater | Prostitute | LOSER
Similarly to Avi, I liked your activity a lot! Even when you were asking questions, they were well-thought-out inquiries that clearly indicated some level of research and understanding of the game. Like the other chibi's, you were mostly hampered by lack of experience and not having role list info at the ready (both of which can be helped in few games). Your targeting was decent (as well as equal parts tragic when you got blocked by the mafo prosti). I hope you stick around for more games later 🙏


13. Tatsumaki as Real Steel | Mafia Doctor | WINNER
Was the part about you having to go to the station for wi-fi real? That's some real MVP-level dedication LOL Tbh you were pretty invisible (as a mafo) for the vast majority of the game and even towards the end you weren't really suspected. You fit in naturally and were excluded from most end-game mafo rosters. Good stuff


20. Equaling Heaven as PhantomThief | Bulletproof | LOSER
I think on thread the most inquisitive townie! Aggressive forward play, asking questions and producing theories. play like a noob (though then again you didn't last game either). In a few more games I think you'll have a much better understanding of the possibilities available. GG 🙏


22. Zirconium as Dynamight | Banshee, Super Mason | LOSER
Like Mary, I liked the questions you asked. Really didn't come across as a first-time player of sorts. I hope you keep playing and try your luck at solving the murder mystery next time ç__ç


23. Tsar Blyatinum as Lizardy | Mafia Escort | WINNER
Hyung-nim simply can't be mafia :blush I think hyung did a good job staying under the radar and keeping it together throughout the game. I feel like usually you'd have attracted more attention, but similar to the Titan game, even as a mafo you sat it out. Your targeting was quite good too. In terms of grit, Tatsu probs did 'best', but in terms of performance, you're up there!
​

🚒 🚑 Spices 🔥💀










POW!
​
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,690
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
They gon kill me to prevent Troublemaker lmfao
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
End of Day 4!

Votes

"Po-"

"Pow! "

"Oh"

"Prosecutorial Pow!"

"..."

"*cough* Procedure dictates we do the voting first"

"Details schmtails!"

"No actually, there is a good reas-"

"CHARGEBOLT FULLY BOLTS HIS CHARGE, PRAYS TO NO ONE BUT HIMSELF AND LETS IT RAIN THE FUCK DOWN WITH THE ANGER OF A BIBLICAL GOD. JESUS AIN'T LEAVE NO WARNING TO PREPARE US FOR THIS!! POW!"





Shobu_Yoruichi
Mafia Detective
Prosecutor


"He Pow!'d himself!"


Player Shobu_Yoruichi Died due to Failing to meet Prosecutor Conditions. Player Vandred survives the encounter.

"Ahem. While the remaining hosts debate whether or not it is appropriate to take the Lawds name in vain, allow me to extend a formal thank-you to Gryff for subbing in at the last moment for the sick Asako. Even last phase, when his situation was precarious, he fought on! And survived to make it to the following day!! You put up an admirable defence."

"After exhausting most of our other options, it would have been a straight-up host-kill, if not for your efforts! Thanks for being a bro, Gryff! And get better soon Asako! We didn't forget about you~"

"POW! NOW DIE!!"




Gryffindor (Formerly: Asako)
Mafia Poisoner

🔥 Burning Building Mechanic 🔥


[Pictured: The building going Pow! Again]

The Top Floor has now collapsed and is inaccessible! The structural integrity of the building is now compromised
You will be guided towards the next floor shortly
A Timer will be added shortly
Please be civil in pads!



​
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
End of Night 4!

"Pow!"

"(They seem to be getting along now)"


"..."

"*cough* We decided to do some investigating into the causes of the fire, and dispatched specialized personnel."

"Unfortunately... The smoke was super thick and they got lost... "

"Or that is what we told the public. In reality, it seems like the villains got the better of them. *cough* "

"There are still killers on the loose!"

"We decided to shift priorities to eliminating the villains while we still can."

"*cough cough* Leave rescue work to us."

"Defeat the villains!"

"Step up to the challenge, Heroes of the Academy!!"




Lambu
Detective
Sickly



Crescent Jinx
Spy
Recruited Super Mason


​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,899
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🔥 Excuse me, but I think your hair is on fire 🔥
SirSamuel016 said:
Votekill Desin

As I see it you tried to save Gryff last minute last day phase, and that's suspicious. You've also been laying low the whole game, almost coasting while your mafia buddies copped the lynches etc.
vote kill samuel.
Samuel didnt get blocked this night…
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill sam
Placeholder killvote on Desin for now.

I just sent a question to admins about a role... I would really *really* like to do something useful today. So I need to use the correct commands. I don't want to waste a potential day action by making a foolish mistake, using a role incorrectly... This is so frustrating!
If I still can't find out during the day phase, I'm hoping I'll finally find out on a floor that is actually filled with people. Thanks again for your vote of confidence, Sam. Maybe I'm too naive for a townie, but I don't get strange vibes from your posts.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ps. I figured there were two mafia teams, each consisting of 4 members? I'm not sure what's a normal situation for 24 starting players.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Pps. Or maybe a 5 (red mafia) 3 (purple mafia) situation makes more sense, looking at my notes. Or 5 (red) - 4 (purple). In my notes I wrote down that it's weird that Desin changed votes from Griff to DD last minute. If Desin wanted to save Griff, then Desin is likely to be red mafia.
My most suspected targets right now are Desin (red?), DD (purple?), Tsar (purple?).

Am unsure about Tatsu and SonOfDaws, and could believe both are townie if purple mafia only has 3 people.
I‘m going with my initial thought and lynch Daws for now. Might switch to Sam tho, if it‘s been decided between him and desin.

Votekill Daws
Placeholder votekill dd

I will keep an eye on here to change it later, maybe.
Maryxxi said:
VOTEKILL digital dude
i m not any less sus of him, so imma vote him for now just cause i dont know what to think of the others
digitaldude said:
vote lock samuel will sleep now
Tatsumaki said:
Honestly I think they're all mafias.
Votekill desin, let's kill them in alphabetical order and be done with it.

I'll come in the 1st floor pad quite late but please give me your vote for a reveal.
Juviii said:
Vote kill Sam
Zirconium said:
Either Mary or Tsar lied about their respective roles or Sam lied about his ability being blocked. Anyways, I choose not to trust Sam.

Votelock Sam
Not sure I can write much. I'm not red as far as I know. Might be a sleeper but that's the max of my danger levels. Either way. and md tomorrow one of the hoes is certainly a way to go.
AAnyway writing this took a lot longer than expected and I can't really think of anything clear at the moment lol. No confirmation Amon mg the whores will be the deciding factor.

votekill Sam

About the Floor gang bit doesn't really matter where to go right? Open to having my mind changed.

Then I'll votekill desin24 just to even the odds.
So

Votekill Desin
Can't believe I'm still awake.

I hope Daws still comes, but with 14 minutes left...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votelock Desin. Let's see how naive I am or whether I was right to trust Sam, but I don't want to vote for him now...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Daws is here!
I'm going to bed, not sure if I can make it in time for end of the Dayphase so I'll finalise my vote now.

Votelock Desin

You're making the wrong choice if you lynch me town.



I genuinely don't know as I didn't get around to see the results but I think Van said it was apparently Lambu, Daws, and Desin but I wonder why they'd let Desin get his role when he's been very sus imo. Would have preferred a Van reveal over Desin as Van is a confirmed town. If what Van said is correct then they're your three to ask.
5x
SirSamuel016 (Tsar Blyatinum [#1492], digitaldude [#1595], Juviii [#1605], Zirconium [#1606], Desin24 [#1610])
5x
Desin24 (SirSamuel016 [#1534], avietar [#1616], Tatsumaki [#1603], Vandred [#1612], SonOfDaws [#1622])
2x
digitaldude (Equaling Heaven [#1543], Maryixxi [#1567])




 
Last edited by a moderator:

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm sorry but what is it with those avis?
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
things went south so quick...
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
They did when we forgot that we were fighting against two fronts :nerve:pjsalt
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Me too.

Anyway Lambu was afk due his irl stuff sadly, but jinx was here all the time.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
considering the roles of lambu and jinx we need to recheck old posts to see if they were dropping hints about someone they knew was mafia
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We lost spy, psych, doc, det, recruiter, apprentice. Whata'hell do we still have aside from a free pass to defeat, a health, maybe a prost, maybe a hinder and no-respawn jesus?!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

considering the roles of lambu and jinx we need to recheck old posts to see if they were dropping hints about someone they knew was mafia
Lambu was afk, he said so. Jinx was defo droppin something but we didn't get it. We don't know their sanity.
I advice we go back in the thread and look at the peps they were fighting with
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sam probably faked the troublemaker. He was trying to force james to use prosecutor on jinx.
I don't like early acusation but let's wait for the remaning players to show up before we do so.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
did floor one get a pad? if yes we need an update about what happened tonight
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
They did.

Padless bunch N4
Me, Tsar, avietar, Jinx, Mary, Tatsu

Pad bunch N4
Sam, Van, Lambu, Daws, desin, Juviii, Zirc, dd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Correct me if I'm wrong, but analyzing the peps on the group I came up with this list.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
so, i ll be afk tomorrow will be back about 7 hours before the day ends.
i ll try to read old posts to see what hints i can find in there.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I was about to say something but okay then
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top