Games Mafia Game 93 - BnHA: The Burning Building - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sorry, this took a while >_< Wanted to extensive player reviews, but now that the next game has started, I figured I'd keep it short after all

Thank you again for participating, everyone! Those who spent time playing, those who won, those who hosted and even the spectators; all of you together made this a fun experience! The death pad at times vitriolic, at other times, just toxic (as it should be). I'll go over some stuff here, cover the broad strokes.


👨‍🚒 👩‍🚒 Mechanics and Balance 🦸‍♂️ 🦸‍♀️

Compared to what you guys got, my earliest proposals for this mechanic were actually much more demanding of the players. For better or worse, Noona's input balanced the game out by taking away a considerable amount of decision-making. Personally, I'm a spice man, but over the course of hosting a couple of games now with her, I think I've grown to not just respect but incorporate some of her game-design ideas/preferences into my own. A few more games and I'll be Brazilian Corruption'd so much, I can apply for a passport.

At the base of it all was Noona's inverse janitor idea, whereby only death could reveal your role. Though presumably harder on newer players, across the board, it decidedly did influence the player approach towards the game. Maybe the most noticeable effect was that the players were deprived of just enough information to focus on the actual behaviour of others. Sure, some of the mafo made spicy claims, but maybe the lack of information across the board did more to help the noobies than not knowing hampered them.

The Burning Building stuff I think I produced a week or week and a half before the game started. We spent like 3 years trying to figure this out, our styles and personalities clashing constantly. 'We' here also includes Poopler and Marms who had their own ideas and inputs. The building idea I thought would have incorporated most ideas. The voting-for-your-role bit became the central part of the design, with us hoping that nearly everybody would know their role by the time D4ish would come around.

Initially, our ideas on how to arrange the First and Second floors differed. I personally wanted different effects for both floors, with only one floor being the Reveal floor (but revealing 5 instead of 3). Noona developed an interesting line of thought here, involving player choice and the idea that the floor capacities should be what Players aim to manage, rather than just the individual choice of what powers to use. This was enforced by the floor only working if a precise amount of people entered. Comparatively, this meant that some amount of people would probably always get their role revealed, which would keep the game moving smoothly.

The Roof Floor revealing Mafia created an interesting situation early around D2ish when the second McDo was revealed. What's painful is that it turned out that was the second Doc hiding amongst you 💀 Btw, in hindsight, I think it would have been better to personally reveal to the mafia member in question that their role got revealed that it was them who was revealed (i.e. let the McDo know they're the McDo once the top floor revealed as such).

The Prosecutor Floor, depending on how actions played out, could have been hidoi. While ofc it was clear that at some point a bunch of Prosecutors could be walking around town, it was scary to consider how many shots could be fired in one day. Personally, 1.) I figured the range of shots would have been around 4 and that 2.) people wouldn't go around cajoling the prosecutors (as they might be mafia killed otherwise). Perhaps it was for the best to force people (Shobu) to shoot but overall, given how valuable the power is, though I can't really imagine town revenge-lynching a reluctant Prosecutor. I mean I ain't y'all but I'd be scared of losing sth important. Though I'm not sure about the minutiae, Tatsu who was in the room with Eri then proceeded to kill her :lmao

Oh yeah, the Ground Floor, where y'all started, initially was supposed to randomly poison one of the leavers 💀 In the end, we settled on Hot Potato being more Player-friendly. My idea was that people who failed to enter another floor would just end up here again, but RNG'ing you onto another floor was deemed, again, more Player-friendly (which is true). So, as far as the mechanic goes, all I can say is I'm happy we managed to figure out sth that was acceptable to all four of us lol ç__ç

As for balance, there were a few hiccups here and there. While some players got shafted accidentally (Pomcha), intentionally (Sakura), stupidly (Sam) and some others didn't use their role altogether (Lamb, Van), a central complaint we've received has to do with the amount of mafo in the game. Personally, I think the mafo should have had it quite rough, and simply played out the end-game well (though they had a couple of advantages going into this game-state).

The most important dynamic here that, admittedly I personally at least, didn't fully consider, was that the number of player-kills per night (if all of them go through i.e. are unblocked etc.) will only go down once the full team has been slain. That's to say, in the Red case, for instance, only once Desu died, would there be one night-kill less. Sure, losing (wo)man-power sucks, especially if the role attached to the name was strong, and it sets you back half-a-phase in meeting your wincon, but notably, the killing power of mafo doesn't go down. Because of this, even with the Red implosion and lack of mislynching by town, so long purple avoided stacking their kills with Red (through prediction or just prestidigitation), they'd able to piggyback on their killing powers. It is not like we didn't attempt to balance this; with the abundance of prosecutor powers and another party out to kill them without having Doc immediately available, they were at risk. It's just that so long town consistently culls one team, and neither mafo focuses on killing their counterpart, ironically, the remaining team 'absorbs' the momentum.

Some other balance concerns or mishaps will be touched on in the following section. Lots of it has been discussed in pads on disc. If there's something else that I didn't cover here and wasn't discussed on disc, ofc feel free to point it out here on the thread and we can discuss it​

🚒 🚑 Players 🔥💀

16. sakura_aneki as Shoto | Mafia Boss | Lynched D1
It is unfortunate you died quite early and set off a cascade. Uh, I don't think you did yourself a lot of favours by locking so early, but, in the same vein, it's not entirely fair to hold you being killed by your own fam against you. Sure, anyone could have killed you bc of this move, but it shouldn't have been your own guy. I suppose 'lesson learnt' for next time; can't trust anyone in this game 🗡


1. GrySun as Lemillion | Mafia Detective | Killed N1
One of our resident favourites, unfortunately, was slain in single combat. The only non-town to be slain by another at night, in fact. A little saddening, though not entirely unexpected. Since your killer signed up for next game, surely you'll have a chance at revenge this time around 💀


15. Holt as Ingenium | Detective, Traitor | Lynched D2
Insane Det with (Naive) Traitor is (one of) my 'preferred' builds; it gives the player two things to figure out by using the same mechanic. They have some room for diagnosing their situation through their own volition. Given your unfortunate early death, however, this little mini-game never came to fruition. It is a little saddening you died a sacrificial lamb; technically you were the only mislynch in-game


24. Evil3ye as Shinso | Doctor, Super Mason | Killed N2
Though it has been mentioned many a time that Eripan couldn't target easy, since the Super Mason secondaries weren't hidden, Eripan had a couple of targets to pick from (should they declare, which they did). So while purely number-wise she was in a tough spot, eligible targets could somewhat vouch for themselves. Funnily enough, she actually picked a 'hidden' Super Mason (Jinx), who lied to everyone (including Eri) so that she could play the part of a cleansed townie. I think you were next on the recruit list, Evil, or pretty high up there at least. Hopefully, you get to play a bit longer next time


11. Shad as Deku | Mafia Doctor | Lynched D3
A few... miscalculations... Here and there... You did redeem yourself though, and almost all actions you took were considerably spicy. I liked the rogue PGO claim, though maybe it was a little too early to make that sort of claim. Nonetheless, fun to see, though I imagine it less delightful to be on the receiving end of your dagger lol


6. JamesRye as Cellophane | Apprentice, Prosecutor | Killed by Failed Prosecutor attempt D3
You even said 'Ah I hope I ain't the Apprentice' :lmao I never quite got why you chose to shoot Erichi btw :0


9. Lady Pompom as Creati | Psychiatrist, Hot Potato | Exploded D3
Sorry you exploded a phase too early, Pomcha ç___ç Your main role was supposed to detect secondaries, verify such claims, maybe pressure the traitor who was still unsure of their position. In an earlier iteration, there were also Lovers that you could find, but we determined that could create a pad overload for two very unfortunate players. In the end, you were kept in so that you could snuff out the eventual Traitor, or draw attention to players hiding their secondary like Jinx. Sorta ironic the secondary-spotting power... was killed by a passable secondary


2. Erinyes as Pinky | Mason Recruiter, Prosecutor | Killed N3
You got done dirty Eripan, and you died an ironic death; after surviving the Prosecutor shot, you got killed as soon as you got your own hands on it. It beats suiciding on the role, though. At least you recruited someone? ç__ç


18. Asako Gryffindor as Froppy | Mafia Poisoner | Lynched D4
Thank you for subbing in Gryff! Your predecessor lowkey fucked up your position but thanks to Shad's heroics and your way with words you managed to pull through and live to shitpost another day. Hopefully next time you join you start out less compromised 🙏


17. Shobu_Yoruichi as Chargebolt | Mafia Detective, Prosecutor | Killed by Failed Prosecutor attempt D4
I think you should have been slightly more patient XD You got peer-pressured into shooting, and I respect you doing so, but you should have been more patient anyway. I didn't think a Mafia would risk it. And if I had, personally, I might have Shadded one of my own. Ofc, it was also more or less your first game, and you were in a tough position (unlike your other noobie counterparts, you were mafia). Oh, also, I like how you took the Bankai part of the explanation seriously and actually publically went Bankai xD It's unfortunate that last-hour rule was invoked on you, that slightly hurt your credentials probably, but props for the flair. Spice good


7. Lambu as Red Riot | Detective, Sickly | Killed N4
Some raised the Sickly v unknown role point, and personally, I disagree with the notion that Sickly made the primary role unusable. Especially on the first night, when Sickly'ing someone was not much better than RNG D1 vote, I myself at least would have used my role to see if there was feedback. I can see the cost-benefit part that comes from choosing between using Det and Sickly, but you didn't know your primary at all until you died ç__ç Ofc I can understand your position, but I didn't think a player would opt into not trying their main role at all. Sth for us/me to consider next time.


4. Crescent Jinx as Nejirechan | Spy, Super Mason | Killed N4
Interesting ploy, hiding your Spy status from everyone. A notably powerful strategy and quite believable at that. Eventually, you became a target for your information retention skills LOL, another kind of information gathering I suppose. V dangerous


3. SirSamuel016 as Vantablack | Mafia Poisoner | Lynched D5
If I could have made a top 5 worst roles to claim in your position, I think Troublemaker might just be on there. It bought you another day, but at what cost? LOL Other than that, I liked your presence in the Floor pads. It was kinda funny how at some point (I think N3 or 4 or sth) you entered the room, all 'heyo what's up' and 12 people all at once started attacking you. I'd say 'poor guy' but you bullied me a lot so...


14. Juviii as Uravity | Jesus | Killed N5
Juvling has noticeably improved; compared to earlier games where you passively trolled town by pulling a Shinoona on us and going poof. I'd (we'd) say you're much more involved now. Furthermore, it's not naive aggression but pretty accurate remarks and to-the-point arguments. Sure, you were confirmed, but your gameplay itself might have warranted a kill at this point in the game anyway


5. Demonspeed Vandred as Tsukuyomi | Hider | Killed N5
Thank you Vindred for subbing in for Demon! You were quite important in that you were a sub for a townie, not a mafo (which usually is the case). Hopefully, precedent now has been set that any kind of player can be subbed in, not just mafia lol. Did you have any developed thoughts on how to handle subbing in better (things that make it easier or faired for the sub in to fit in)? Curious if you do. Unfortunate situation with you missing the timing to PM your action ç__ç Game might have looked a bit different had you submitted, but who can tell how much tbh. As usual, solid and balanced play. Had the game gone on a little longer you could have even deployed a Vanplan or two.


10. desin24 as Shemage | Mafia Escort | Lynched D6
The final Red to die. You did quite good tbh, surviving or as long as you did. Especially your fighting spirit shone through 🔥 I feel like you roll prosti more often than Taku or sth at this point lol


19. Avietar as Battlefist | Mortician | Killed N6
Ahh, we had a few miscomms in our PM concerning role usage, but overall, I'm happy you were as active as you were! You had a slightly harder role to figure out the purpose of (which... you might have had on N3 iirc if not for the miscommunication >_<). Overall, I liked how you did your best and stayed in the pads till quite late in your timezone xD Good stuff


21. digitaldude as Invisible Girl | Bodyguard | Lynched D7
Ahh I felt very bad receiving your PM's DD. At multiple points, I think not just me, but the other hosts as well would have wanted to PM you, assuring you your actions went through and that we didn't forget or whatever. It just was your role that didn't give you any feedback ç__ç Towards the end the more experienced players managed to capitalize on the attrition damage the chibis took and paint you as suspicious.


8. SonOfDaws as Earphone Jack | Mafia Boss | WINNER
Very involved in the mafia pads, scheming it out. I liked your play by the end, fucking up floor pad. I suppose any mafo could have done it, but I think that act greatly contributed to the momentum-seeking chibis losing their footing. Had they had a pad to discuss and consolidate, they might have turned against you guys in a fury. Pretty good job on staying separated from the others till the end; I'd have to go back and check but I don't think many players had an end-game in mind that linked you to Lawl or Tatsu.


12. Maryxxi as Suneater | Prostitute | LOSER
Similarly to Avi, I liked your activity a lot! Even when you were asking questions, they were well-thought-out inquiries that clearly indicated some level of research and understanding of the game. Like the other chibi's, you were mostly hampered by lack of experience and not having role list info at the ready (both of which can be helped in few games). Your targeting was decent (as well as equal parts tragic when you got blocked by the mafo prosti). I hope you stick around for more games later 🙏


13. Tatsumaki as Real Steel | Mafia Doctor | WINNER
Was the part about you having to go to the station for wi-fi real? That's some real MVP-level dedication LOL Tbh you were pretty invisible (as a mafo) for the vast majority of the game and even towards the end you weren't really suspected. You fit in naturally and were excluded from most end-game mafo rosters. Good stuff


20. Equaling Heaven as PhantomThief | Bulletproof | LOSER
I think on thread the most inquisitive townie! Aggressive forward play, asking questions and producing theories. play like a noob (though then again you didn't last game either). In a few more games I think you'll have a much better understanding of the possibilities available. GG 🙏


22. Zirconium as Dynamight | Banshee, Super Mason | LOSER
Like Mary, I liked the questions you asked. Really didn't come across as a first-time player of sorts. I hope you keep playing and try your luck at solving the murder mystery next time ç__ç


23. Tsar Blyatinum as Lizardy | Mafia Escort | WINNER
Hyung-nim simply can't be mafia :blush I think hyung did a good job staying under the radar and keeping it together throughout the game. I feel like usually you'd have attracted more attention, but similar to the Titan game, even as a mafo you sat it out. Your targeting was quite good too. In terms of grit, Tatsu probs did 'best', but in terms of performance, you're up there!
​

🚒 🚑 Spices 🔥💀










POW!
​
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The same goes for the defense of the idea of Tatsu learnimg my role? What if they figured out somehow she's the traitor and want to create an immortal? Why not learn zirc role already and then target someone suspiscious? What make you guys think mafia will freely let her learn my role and not kill her before it's time? Why are you tsar coordinating a 7 man move ignoring only daws and desin as if the red team is the only big one and purple isn't a threat?
And if zirc is a mafia and tatsumaki is insane apprentice. It doesnt matter if tatsumaki learns any role town doesn't need that. We just need less mafia. in the move desin dies today. Yeah bizarre post from you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have the second highest post count here but okay.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
And if zirc is a mafia and tatsumaki is insane apprentice. It doesnt matter if tatsumaki learns any role town doesn't need that. We just need less mafia. in the move desin dies today. Yeah bizarre post from you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have the second highest post count here but okay.
How is this strange? Game srlll2 running and we can't discard all options.
You are very active and is actin with a different behavior (this second part was a comment from daws in the first pad, you can check it later). I'm sure you can get I'm not talkin about you
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
so about your 3rd scenario, i really dont know how many members are likely to be in each team, but hey what do u think about what tsar said, do the hosts announce it when a team is done or not. if @Zirconium or anyone else can answer that it would be great
i am very glad you dont see me as red atleast lol, but they are not done since hosts would have announced it with gryffs death
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm inclined to change my vote to Zirc, because since her claimed role is banshee we could try to take down her Target if she got the right one.

We risk losing a townie tho, and mafia will keep double killing, which is dangerous since now we are only 9 (8 with the lynch)
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
The same goes for the defense of the idea of Tatsu learnimg my role? What if they figured out somehow she's the traitor and want to create an immortal? Why not learn zirc role already and then target someone suspiscious? What make you guys think mafia will freely let her learn my role and not kill her before it's time? Why are you tsar coordinating a 7 man move ignoring only daws and desin as if the red team is the only big one and purple isn't a threat?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You guys became more active by thw last few days when the big fish left the arena. Are you lookin down on us newbies and trying to get an easy one?

"But we're the only ones alive we need to be active plus irl stuff" yeah, okay but this isn't the first weekend since the game started either.
Maybe cause Purple is not a threat to him and he genuinely thinks I'm his competition which he has to get rid off to be able to win lol. Do you believe that we have 2 prostitutes for town?

Also about the activity thing. It usually fluctuates and sometimes things just don't go as planned. I wouldn't look down on any newbies, on the contrary I wouldn't just give anyone a pass to easily. Been burned like that more often than not.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

so about your 3rd scenario, i really dont know how many members are likely to be in each team, but hey what do u think about what tsar said, do the hosts announce it when a team is done or not. if @Zirconium or anyone else can answer that it would be great
Depends on the story telling and the hosts. Doubt our current hosts would announce it tbh.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm inclined to change my vote to Zirc, because since her claimed role is banshee we could try to take down her Target if she got the right one.

We risk losing a townie tho, and mafia will keep double killing, which is dangerous since now we are only 9 (8 with the lynch)
Well we shouldn't kill a banshee just so the ability activates, I don't see her randomly coming out with the SM if it weren't true on D1. Banshee supermason is certainly a powerful combo as it limits which people they would tag and potentially kill.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No, I don't believe there are two pro town prostitutes. Why would them give us this much protection? A Jesus, a bp in me, two blockers, a doctor, hider, sickly to stop voting. Meanwhile mafia had poisoners and that's it. I still believe there was a counter to me but where tf it is? Or maybe the hosts were couting on you guys lynchin me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It hurt me that the recruiter could've clarified this topic already by trying zirc, the claimed d1 super mason. :sadge
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Looking at the votes.
Tsar
D1 - Sakura
D2 - Asako
D3 - Asako/Gryfindorr
D4 - Asako/gryfindorr
D5 - Samuel

So goodboy voted for mafia every single day...

Maryxxi

D1 - Shad
D2 - Asako
D3 - Asako/Gryfindorr
D4 - Asako/Gryfindorr
D5 - Digitaldude

Mary voted mafia 4/5 days hmmm.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
No, I don't believe there are two pro town prostitutes. Why would them give us this much protection? A Jesus, a bp in me, two blockers, a doctor, hider, sickly to stop voting. Meanwhile mafia had poisoners and that's it. I still believe there was a counter to me but where tf it is? Or maybe the hosts were couting on you guys lynchin me
Yeah Mafia looks pretty weak indeed and they are crippled as well by not knowing their role, town having pads as well and their roles being revealed, and extra prosecutors. Woah, cards were pretty stacked agains them lmao. The only counter to a BP is an Assassin which obviously does not exist (unless they had a mafia apprentice that can level up) or a strongman which they wouldn't know to use unless their role is revealed and even then it's kinda useless when people don't know their roles anyway. Even if there is a strongman,
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
this is giving me a headache.
- so if we lynch zirc but i end up being wrong and them being townie, the best case scenario in this case would be zirc having previously targeted a mafia and will take em down. worst case zirc did not target any mafia and will either not kill anyone or mistakenly take down a townie
- i could vote tsar, cuz as i said before i m not really sure about the 2 prostitues thing, and i m sure as hell i m the prostitute
- i could go back to my old dear friend DD who i ve been onto for a while, but somehow he s still alive, i guess we just had higher priorities
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

wait what i voted everyday????
aaaa. i thought u meant i did not vote sorryy
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Mary voted mafia 4/5 days hmmm.
yeah cuz the last one i voted was you and u ofc claim green
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why are you wanting to kill zirconium if you blocked them last night, shouldnt they be confirmed townie to you?
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Why are you wanting to kill zirconium if you blocked them last night, shouldnt they be confirmed townie to you?
heeeeein??? how on earth did u come to the conclusion that i confirmed zirc as a townie after targeting him/her ???? do u ppl even read the posts
 

Zirconium

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2017
Messages
86
Reaction score
934
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Desin gives off townie vibes imo, so for now:

Votekill Tsar
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Btw everyone should PM the hosts they're going to 1F.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Desin doesn't give townie vibes at all, it's just everyone stinks hehe
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hurry up guys are we going 1F? Was thinkin about 2F so we could read old convo. I dont care what happens anymore i'm immortal and dishesrtened -_- i need some sleep and will hit the bed by the end of the phase.

Someone in town lead this please.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
i submitted floor 1
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I just cant kill someone thats voted for mafia 5 days in a row. vote kill desin
 

avietar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
2,066
Age
34
Country
Netherlands
I looked up the votes as well of some people.

Digitaldude / Invisible girl -
D1: Asagryff (maf red)
D2: Tatsu
D3: Shad (maf red)
D4: Sam (maf purple)
D5: Sam (maf purple)

Desin / Shemage - Claims townie vanilla
D1: Tatsu
D2: Holt
D3: Shad (maf red)
D4: DD
D5: Sam (maf purple)

Zirconium / Bakugo - Claims Banshee
D1: DD
D2: DD
D3: Shad (maf red)
D4: DD
D5: Sam (maf purple)

Tsar / Lizardy - Claims Prostitute
D1: Sakura (maf red)
D2: Asagryff (maf red)
D3: Asagryff (maf red)
D4: Asagryff (maf red)
D5: Sam (maf purple)

SonOfDaws / Earphonejack -
D1: DD
D2: Holt
D3: Asagryff (maf red)
D4: Asagryff (maf red)
D5: Desin

Tatsumaki / Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu - Claims Apprentice
D1: Pompom
D2: Holt
D3: Shad (maf red)
D4: Asagryff (maf red)
D5: Desin

Am posting this first, gonna write down my thoughts next.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top