Fairy Tail Fighting Tournament 2021 - Coming Soon! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fairy Tail Fighting Tournament 2021 - Coming Soon!

After a long hiatus, finally Fairy Tail Fighting Tournament makes a comeback! Please look forward to it, Fairies!

We will kick off on August 2nd~​

Comments

Because im more or less new here,what it that?

Several brackets until the finals?Do we judge via Powerlevel or something else?

Because im more or less new here,what it that?

Several brackets until the finals?Do we judge via Powerlevel or something else?
There are two kinds: group stage and knockout stage. We judge via voting.

The 32 characters are grouped into 4 groups. Four who get most votes advance to knockout stage (brackets).

This is the previous tourney, if you want to look around.

There are two kinds: group stage and knockout stage. We judge via voting.

The 32 characters are grouped into 4 groups. Four who get most votes advance to knockout stage (brackets).

This is the previous tourney, if you want to look around.
Seems like Dragons are not a part of the Tournament

We already know than Natsu will win. Following Suzaku, Laxus and Erza (in case there won't be dead characters, if so, Natsu-Suzaku-August).

I love such things as tournaments and so, but honestly, ratings based on scores (which were not official tournaments) are more interesting. We can see different characters, different type of ratings, people's opinions. Maybe its time to bring back those rating?

Ah yes, hoping this gonna be like the good ol days @Kiki :^_^ salt, angry rants, debates and arguments going nowhere, overhype etc. I miss those days

Seems like Dragons are not a part of the Tournament
they would be too OP I think :hmm
test
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

test2
support Mira :nah :occa
We already know than Natsu will win. Following Suzaku, Laxus and Erza (in case there won't be dead characters, if so, Natsu-Suzaku-August).

I love such things as tournaments and so, but honestly, ratings based on scores (which were not official tournaments) are more interesting. We can see different characters, different type of ratings, people's opinions. Maybe its time to bring back those rating?
sure, we can have that after this tournament
Ah yes, hoping this gonna be like the good ol days @Kiki :^_^ salt, angry rants, debates and arguments going nowhere, overhype etc. I miss those days
:nod please join, Val!