Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

What I wrote that...what you talkin about. Let me listen to that hope its on YouTube!
ya wrote sumthin bout bein or not bein alone
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Wow, assrt manager, that so cool :gigglebunny
well good night gigi, and sleep tight
Thanks, Sakura... I did sleep pretty well but not for long enough. :XD :glomp

It's all good. ^^ I stepped down knowing the "next generation" of MH will probably have no idea who GK was, that's life. As long as MH stays a well-run, friendly, and fun forum, that's all matters, huh.
Okay GK, I am still new here (Hi, nice to meet you) and I know who you are by reading the threads around here. I honestly doubt you have anything to worry about as far as being forgotten. Besides, you have the most posts on MH! :D

wow, really? congratulations! well, I have nothing against people getting married whenever they want, as long as they're ready. But for me, I know I'm definitely not ready to do that anytime soon. It's not about age, after all, it's more emotional maturity, and I'm still working on a few things :p
:amuse I was just giving you a little crap, PY but thanks for the congrats. :XD

I totally understand what you mean and I am a big supporter of not getting married until you are ready. I always say that I was married at 21 but that is not really fair because I moved out of my mothers home at 13, had been working since 15 and had done the whole growing up thing a long time before that so it wasn't like I went from my parents home to my husbands. :sweat

I am sure when you get married, it will be awesome! :amuse
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

@velvet: yeah right. and ichi all out for this contest :XD

So how's your MH contest prepartion guys? *make some new pom-pom* and quick question, who's the judges? are we call simon cowell as Guest judge? coz we already have paula abdul wannabe :jk (P.S for PY: you know who it is right? :jk)
i serrously thought that said "*make some porn porn*" for a second there. i was all like ":nosebleed she wins!"

I said this in the last thread but I am an Asst Manager at McDonalds, training to be a general manager. That jobs pays REALLY well and this one pays pretty good too. I am happy because with this job, I can go back to school and after the training, I can get my AA in Business Administration and have it paid for by the company. Woot!

It is 2:30am... I should probably go to bed but I am glad my friends are online! ^_^
you were an assitant manager? thats so not fair! i hated my asst manager's guts. she was a complete (and toally sexist) b**ch! i would've killed (almost litterly) to have a fellow anime junkie as a manager. the closest my store had to that was me as a trainer, and the maintenence guy who got fired for some bs reasons (he really got fired because our head two managers didnt like him) after working there for 30 some odd years. and for a small store we had a bunch of anime people, too. *counts them off quick-like* at least eight that i can think of right now, not counting me. about 1/5 of the store's work force.

well, Ichi's the opener anyway, so no worries. Would you like to do the Grand Finale then? I'll pencil you in for that :amuse

*writes rabb's name down in permanent black marker*
:kukuku
:toilet

notice gk says nothing about my request to be a mod >_> oh well. in 5 or so months i wont be able to come on for two months, then ill be buzy with school work for the next year and half, so it's prolly for the best. (i still wanted to be a mod though >_>)
 
Last edited:

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

you were an assitant manager? thats so not fair! i hated my asst manager's guts. she was a complete (and toally sexist) b**ch! i would've killed (almost litterly) to have a fellow anime junkie as a manager. the closest my store had to that was me as a trainer, and the maintenence guy who got fired for some bs reasons (he really got fired because our head two managers didnt like him) after working there for 30 some odd years. and for a small store we had a bunch of anime people, too. *counts them off quick-like* at least eight that i can think of right now, not counting me. about 1/5 of the store's work force.
LOL! Move to Alaska and work for me!!! :squish :jk

I seriously do not know any people here in Alaska into anime/manga. We made friends that are into comic books but anime is not that big here unless you live in Anchorage. *pout* I really want to be able to geek out with people about weekly chapters but I guess that will never happen at work... :sweat Oh well... at least my husband is geeky like me and reads the weekly chapters and episodes and listens to my wild ideas... LOL
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

So, you don't think anyone would come to your shop then?
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Ah... if I got a shop going, we could attract people and do mail order so that would be fine. ^_^
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

It's all good. ^^ I stepped down knowing the "next generation" of MH will probably have no idea who GK was, that's life. As long as MH stays a well-run, friendly, and fun forum, that's all matters, huh.
aww.... that sounds really nice! :)

Oh cool well Happy earyl B-Day!!!!

And yes you seem mature, didnt notice you were 16 till I looked today...
:glomp thanks! but that's a really early greeting. it's like 2months before december! :XD

speaking of age... yass is in highschool too right.? so how old are you then?... :XD


lil's mature? :blink :p j/k so, wut'd i miss, people? i've been kinda busy the last few nights, so im sorry i havnt posted.

zwi and yass, stop flirtin' with lil :notrust

oh, and no way in hell im gunna be the first to sing or dance. holy hell, i hate being in front of a camera enough as it is.
:kukuku can't wait to see that! :XD

:XD I want to see the choking concierto lil! :XD Well you should do the choking concierto too lil. :XD
but i don't wanna die... :darn *j/k :XD

:wtf you have a manga/ anime shop genki?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

nah... i stopped that in secundaria, which if I'm right it's like the first half of high school, right?
Yea, I believe that is true. Anyway what whats the name of your current school. Who is it named after?
lil's mature? :blink :p j/k so, wut'd i miss, people? i've been kinda busy the last few nights, so im sorry i havnt posted.

zwi and yass, stop flirtin' with lil :notrust

:p
Hey rabb its not my problem if I actually think that way, I mean about actually being mature, but hey even if i did want to flirt she's under 18!
Ah, you have an ask me thread right zwivix, im going to drop by there too next time. :amuse
Woot I wont be alone anymore!
 

avalon26

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yea, I believe that is true. Anyway what whats the name of your current school. Who is it named after?
Nobody, it's Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Nobody, it's Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México
Oh I guess they stop naming schools as you go up higher in education. Just like in the U.S. i guess i better stop thinking that all the schools in Mexico are like my cousins... :darn
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hullo everyone! :D
I seem to be sleeping a lot lately, my zombie level is dropping, me want someone to eat! Gimme rabbbbbbbbbb!!! nyahahahahaha!
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

*draws katana* Finally, some good old fashion MH Hang-Out Thread zombie slaying! As self-made zombie-slaying taichou, bring it!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

No zombie slayer shall stand in my path or carnage! Gwahahahahaha!! Bwahahahaha!!!!
Oh my, you do have a katana with you... I won't back down! Have at thee!!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Okay GK, I am still new here (Hi, nice to meet you) and I know who you are by reading the threads around here. I honestly doubt you have anything to worry about as far as being forgotten. Besides, you have the most posts on MH! :D
Not for long, with Bax pretty much posting at just as rapid as pace as I once did from 2005 to last summer :amuse I give it a month.

Thanks though :glomp

Nobody, it's Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México
Talk about coincidence, I was just reading about that university on wikipedia. I had just found out that Mexico had 31 states (I wasn't even aware that they had states) so I looked it up on wiki, and then I was reading up on their sports, and saw that they had college football too. And I looked to see who had been winning the national championships lately, and it was the Borregos Salvajes of your university. And that was just a hour ago! :o
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

XD I always find it odd. You learn of some place or hear about some random thing and then it'll keep popping up XD
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

*draws katana* Finally, some good old fashion MH Hang-Out Thread zombie slaying! As self-made zombie-slaying taichou, bring it!
No zombie slayer shall stand in my path or carnage! Gwahahahahaha!! Bwahahahaha!!!!
Oh my, you do have a katana with you... I won't back down! Have at thee!!
:yaha zombie hunting is back again!

and oh yeah... i know bax and ichi are zombies... who else? i remember there being more... is sakura one? ::headscratch
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hullo everyone! :D
I seem to be sleeping a lot lately, my zombie level is dropping, me want someone to eat! Gimme rabbbbbbbbbb!!! nyahahahahaha!
WTF?! why are all the damn creatures coming after me today?! first the crab men, then the this ugly mofo, i just cant any rest!

Talk about coincidence, I was just reading about that university on wikipedia. I had just found out that Mexico had 31 states (I wasn't even aware that they had states)
us americans never know anything about other countries :XD


:yaha zombie hunting is back again!

and oh yeah... i know bax and ichi are zombies... who else? i remember there being more... is sakura one? ::headscratch

yeah, she is. but bax isnt. he is a yaoi minion. which is like an ally of the zombies, so we still get to smite him. there are a few lesser zombies around. thesethree are the ringleaders, though, so smite them.
 

avalon26

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Talk about coincidence, I was just reading about that university on wikipedia. I had just found out that Mexico had 31 states (I wasn't even aware that they had states) so I looked it up on wiki, and then I was reading up on their sports, and saw that they had college football too. And I looked to see who had been winning the national championships lately, and it was the Borregos Salvajes of your university. And that was just a hour ago! :o
Yep... American football is not as common as soccer here... almost all the streets are like deserts when a soccer match is on tv... I personally prefer American football...
But besides the NFL, which is not really popular (when its not the super bowl... and eve though, only a small percentage is interested, i think), universities are the ones in charge of making it "popular"... We have a football field in the campus and here is an article that apparently was published today of a match that "we" won on saturday...
Besides my college, the UNAM (Universidad Nacional Autonoma de México) is also involved in college football and i think that are good rivals of the borregos...

Does someone know something about a student association called DECA there in the US?
 
Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

helloooooooo everyone :amuse

.......anyone here? :blink

*goes back to doing work*

*.....or briefly considers going back to work anyway*
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

yeah yeah, I know who you're talking about :notrust
:rofl
:oh :shakefist

i serrously thought that said "*make some porn porn*" for a second there. i was all like ":nosebleed she wins!"
:rofl
:oh that's pom-pom not porn porn... :XD

Hullo everyone! :D
I seem to be sleeping a lot lately, my zombie level is dropping, me want someone to eat! Gimme rabbbbbbbbbb!!! nyahahahahaha!
:pmg :omg Ichi, your zombie level dropping?!! OMG that was a bad news :o Hurry up ichi get some zombie recharge level :XD
But anyway why you want eat bunny a.k.a rabb? or you gonna eat his brain or what?:blink

No zombie slayer shall stand in my path or carnage! Gwahahahahaha!! Bwahahahaha!!!!
Oh my, you do have a katana with you... I won't back down! Have at thee!!
:wtf :yourock ichi

:yaha zombie hunting is back again!

and oh yeah... i know bax and ichi are zombies... who else? i remember there being more... is sakura one? ::headscratch
:nod i'm the general :kukuku

helloooooooo everyone :amuse
:squish hallo paula ack i mean PY :jk

.......anyone here? :blink
I'm here py *waves* I'm here
*goes back to doing work*

*.....or briefly considers going back to work anyway*
:notrust how bout go to sleep PY :XD
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top