|
| |
Fairy Tail | My Dress-up Darling |
|
| |
Fairy Tail | My Dress-up Darling |




) I havent read Sono bisque, but it's a manga i had in my mind, but never started it (and Jesus, theres plenty stuff in my mind to read or watch but i need 2 or 3 lifes to make it happen
) and ended up losing my interest in it. But I voted Marin despite loving Ultear, the reason is, as a female character Ultear is gorgeous, wonderful also i love her personality etc., as a waifu, according to Hermit's presentation, Marin seems superior, imo. I really had mixed feelings here, coz i really like Ultear, but whenever i can, I will try to go for the characters who are the more waifu worth, qualities wise.
Marin has some annoying dialogue at times, in a young teenager way,
but she has a seriousness which is what I like most. Marin x Gojo is a lovely pairing too.

I talked about how Marin is someone who usually knows the right thing to say, at the right time. But even without words, a lot can be said through facial expressions

Just because Ultear dont get a campaign,you vote against her?Ultear is one of my favourite characters from FT but there has virtually been no campaigning for her while Hermit worked really hard.
Going with Marin here.
To be fair, a campaign is a good way to convince somebody to vote for your pick. Even I did one, albeit a rather bad one...Just because Ultear dont get a campaign,you vote against her?
Correct. Hermit's love is clearly stronger.Just because Ultear dont get a campaign,you vote against her?
The effort of the campaigner cannot be denied, this is a war to show how great our waifu, one who abandon his does not deserve the spot of glory, for that is only to those who fight to the end for who they joined this war for.Just because Ultear dont get a campaign,you vote against her?
Y'know you could've just said you liked what @Hermit said, right?The effort of the campaigner cannot be denied, this is a war to show how great our waifu, one who abandon his does not deserve the spot of glory, for that is only to those who fight to the end for who they joined this war for.
This is a warrior duty, and we all warriors here fighting for the one, our words are the swords to reach the end and cut down all obstacles, reaching the heart of the people, our body is made to withstand all the salt we going to face no matter what...All for our waifus
![]()