Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
🔮 With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time 🔮

🌠

♈ Aries ♈
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

♉Taurus ♉
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

♊Gemini ♊
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

♋ Cancer ♋
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

🌠

♌ Leo ♌
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

♍ Virgo ♍
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

♎ Libra ♎
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

♏ Scorpio ♏
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

🌠

♐ Sagittarius ♐
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

♑ Capricorn ♑
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

♒ Aquarius ♒
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

♓ Pisces ♓
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
🔮 Night Actions 🔮




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work 😤 The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time 😤





🌠 Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! 🌠
​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Farfalla @Copy Panda I'm still not understanding one thing.

When does the effect of a sign go into play? Some examples:

  1. A player is lynched today, he says X dies. Does X die with him at end of day or during night, and we get the result during night or at start of D2?
  2. Say D2 just started. When do the currently, let's say, 3 players vote on the sign? Do they vote for the sign of the day(D2) or for the next night's sign(N2)?
  3. Does the lynched player during N1 choose the sign of N1, or also the sign of D2?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So I'd personally do..
N1 Aquarius
D2 Pisces
N2 Virgo
D3 Capricorn
N3 Libra
D4 Gemini
N4 Leo
D5 Sagittarius
N5 Cancer
D6 Scorpio
N6 Taurus
that's what he said.
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Can someone share the list of roles people already had before? Because the 'had that role before" hints aren't very useful to me without it...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Can someone share the list of roles people already had before? Because the 'had that role before" hints aren't very useful to me without it...
What's your hint again?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Also wrong. Scary once again gave the best hint, narrowing it down to only a handful of roles, which will probably get her killed soon again.
Best hints yet (not in order).

Scary Noona as Camusactive role had it before and it's nice (#63)

MarmaladeSky as Shiryuhad before, not mad about it (#55) active (#316)

Hardy as Dohkoactive, boring, overused (#317)

James Rye as Aldebarancool, befitting of a manly man (night role) (#44)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Can someone share the list of roles people already had before? Because the 'had that role before" hints aren't very useful to me without it...
Dw those clues are useless anyway.

Like fr let me go back and check 20 games like a loser to then have like 40 roles left. And then the person might say "oh actually I had it I forgor teehee".

...

I know because I think I once did that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is my role active
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I listed them in Tier of priority night kills in my opinion for mafia.

S tier: Hardy, Evil3Eye, Gry
A tier: Juvii, Erinyes, Asako..
Wait why am i A tier for mafias with erin?
I could understand it more if it was lynch as I'm framable

Should i be proud you consider me a good player?
I didn't think i was :XD
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
A lot of people saying bomb is more useful to Mafia, but like, can't town use it as an one time shield/immunity too by securing top post?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
To add, my role was in the recent BnHA game.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Wait why am i A tier for mafias with erin?
I could understand it more if it was lynch as I'm framable

Should i be proud you consider me a good player?
I didn't think i was :XD
Let say I added you at the end out of shame of getting our team decimated last game xD
I need to play more games with you tho, but you are definitively high tier :D
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sorry for being AFK, had to pack and catch a bus across the state and I'm finally home~

Fair few active claims here from the looks of it 👀 I'm also an active, so seeing the other claims mostly being active seems a bit weird but that said it is ano panda game ka 🤔
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Can someone share the list of roles people already had before? Because the 'had that role before" hints aren't very useful to me without it...
evil had a list like that
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Shad will your hint ultimately lead to only one role? Cause I keep thinking and I can't link your weird hint to absolutely no role. (I'm not a scavenger hunter, however) Seems like something you can twist later but I'm curious what you plan on doing with it.

@Erinyes you played scavenger, do you have any clue?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
!votekill Juviii for that post I jusr saw of voting a Capricorn, super odd to not even notice the number of players(can‘t be everyone 1 sign with 21 players) or that there are different people with same sign. Don‘t like how nonchalant she is about it too, sounds pretty fake.
If Juviii is scum all capricorns are town and all mafia buddies in her PM were unique signs.
Gry why are you saying it sounds fake but then you make a case using it as her being truthful?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
OK, short update of my notes. The non hinters gets slimmer.


PlayerDay 1
✨EvilEye✨#020 I have a night role, that I never had before
✨Equaling Heaven✨#023 Also, got a night role too
✨Avietar✨#041 For my role, it's an active night role!
✨James Rye✨#044 My role is cool, befitting of a manly man such as I.^^ It is a night role.
✨MarmaladeSky✨#055 That said, I have had my role before though, not mad about it #316 Active role btw
✨Shad✨#062 I'm an active, and this is my hint for prosperity. Context: Mac vs PC ads Role hint: I'm a PC
✨Scary Noona✨#063 active role had it before and it's nice
✨Desin24✨#066 Got an active role.
✨Gajeel✨#093 I have a passive role.
✨GrySun✨#140 I have an active role #237 not jesus #352 To add, my role was in the recent BnHA game.
✨Maryxxi✨#145 the only hint i m giving about my role now is that it s an night one #157 and me maryxxi active night role :) confirmed
✨DigitalDude✨#175 I have active role
✨Hardy✨#317 My role is boring as shit and it's used too much in my opinion.
✨Margi✨#351 I never had it before :heh And it's a night role.
✨Asako✨
✨Brandish✨(actively denied answering on D1)
✨SirSamuel016✨
✨Juviii✨
✨Demonspeed✨(didnot answer while being asked)
✨Tatsumaki✨
✨Erinyes✨(didnot answer while being asked)
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Shad will your hint ultimately lead to only one role? Cause I keep thinking and I can't link your weird hint to absolutely no role. (I'm not a scavenger hunter, however) Seems like something you can twist later but I'm curious what you plan on doing with it.

@Erinyes you played scavenger, do you have any clue?
The plan is to use it to show that there is an easy connection to be made to my role.

It may not be enough to 'prove' I didn't plan on changing my claim but it is better than nothing.

I may leave more hints if my I get more brain juice :D

If you think about it, what are the chances I will be a Night Kill? Especially if only 1 mafia team?
I'm more likely to be shaded and scheduled for a lynching, it doesn't hurt to prepare for that moment xD
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
OK, short update of my notes. The non hinters gets slimmer.


PlayerDay 1
✨EvilEye✨#020 I have a night role, that I never had before
✨Equaling Heaven✨#023 Also, got a night role too
✨Avietar✨#041 For my role, it's an active night role!
✨James Rye✨#044 My role is cool, befitting of a manly man such as I.^^ It is a night role.
✨MarmaladeSky✨#055 That said, I have had my role before though, not mad about it #316 Active role btw
✨Shad✨#062 I'm an active, and this is my hint for prosperity. Context: Mac vs PC ads Role hint: I'm a PC
✨Scary Noona✨#063 active role had it before and it's nice
✨Desin24✨#066 Got an active role.
✨Gajeel✨#093 I have a passive role.
✨GrySun✨#140 I have an active role #237 not jesus #352 To add, my role was in the recent BnHA game.
✨Maryxxi✨#145 the only hint i m giving about my role now is that it s an night one #157 and me maryxxi active night role :) confirmed
✨DigitalDude✨#175 I have active role
✨Hardy✨#317 My role is boring as shit and it's used too much in my opinion.
✨Margi✨#351 I never had it before :heh And it's a night role.
✨Asako✨
✨Brandish✨(actively denied answering on D1)
✨SirSamuel016✨
✨Juviii✨
✨Demonspeed✨(didnot answer while being asked)
✨Tatsumaki✨
✨Erinyes✨(didnot answer while being asked)
You missed me my guy:

Sorry for being AFK, had to pack and catch a bus across the state and I'm finally home~

Fair few active claims here from the looks of it 👀 I'm also an active, so seeing the other claims mostly being active seems a bit weird but that said it is ano panda game ka 🤔
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top