Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,608
Gender
Female
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,608
Gender
Female
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค





๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 
​
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I know. It's like the one game in which I don't suspect her. And she's been veeery thankful for that (like 20 hugged posts already lol :p)
I hugged 22 posts of yours? damn gotta get off these meds

well tbf I'm thankful you're not having past attitude, not that you're not sussing me, sussing would be fine, what I disliked was your attitude and since that changed I'm thankful.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Nah legit, just waiting for that hot potatemper :) If you were gonna "call me out" you could at least do it over something bigger than a synonym lmao



How is that relevant? I'm not trying to misgender you dude, honestly meant no offence ma'am
it wasn't over the synonym but ok mr Big Brain.

how is it not relevant? I was just making it clear that calling me "them" is not required as I identify as what I am, a female.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

To think I would see the day when Scary Noona hugs an Evil post... ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
tbf, before these shit games where we argued we were friends, so I don't see how me hugging his posts comes as such a surprise, i think i hugged some posts in other threads before mafo game started too so xDDDD less shock XD more relief :))))))))
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I hugged 22 posts of yours? damn gotta get off these meds

well tbf I'm thankful you're not having past attitude, not that you're not sussing me, sussing would be fine, what I disliked was your attitude and since that changed I'm thankful.
I made a joke obviously. I would appreciate if you would cease to insult me in return. I do not take medications, and if I did it's non of your fucking business, and is not to be discussed on an online forum.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I made a joke obviously. I would appreciate if you would cease to insult me in return. I do not take medications, and if I did it's non of your fucking business, and is not to be discussed on an online forum.
oi....i was talking about me with the meds @A@
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
it wasn't over the synonym but ok mr Big Brain.
??? You legit got uppity saying I was wrong because I used the synonym "fair few", not much of a callout lmao

how is it not relevant? I was just making it clear that calling me "them" is not required as I identify as what I am, a female.
It's a game lmao, don't think it's that big a deal
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
like you know... hugging so many posts... being in a too good of a mood as to hug so many of your posts....was making fun of that as in me being high...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
??? You legit got uppity saying I was wrong because I used the synonym "fair few", not much of a callout lmao



It's a game lmao, don't think it's that big a deal
no I wasn't uptight I was joking at the fact that you posted that screenshot where it mentioned "not a fuck ton" which at that moment was precisely what it was, a fuck ton of active role claims ....

you know having to explain these things is so stupid :))) I'm gonna end it right here. I was calling you out on smth else, try to figure it out, or don't. I don't fkn care. kaythxbye
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
ไธŠ็ดšๅ“ก / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Not being a top poster feels weird but I don't wanna die yet. : peepoclown

I won't say things like "my role was in a dungeon" because it's obvious.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
great, my good mood vanished... so Imma piss off for the rest of the day. idk if I'll change my vote towards the end. dfc rn
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MHไธญๆฏ’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
you know having to explain these things is so stupid :))) I'm gonna end it right here. I was calling you out on smth else, try to figure it out, or don't. I don't fkn care. kaythxbye
I've had a 22 hour day coming off 2 hours sleep aye, so you needa chillax for real dude because this is just a game and I didn't mean to misgender you. Sorry if I did, but lets not derail the game over something minor.

no I wasn't uptight I was joking at the fact that you posted that screenshot where it mentioned "not a fuck ton" which at that moment was precisely what it was, a fuck ton of active role claims ....
It's a common term over here and I've basically been skim-reading a lot of stuff. It's not that deep lol

No need to keep playing ring around the rosie on this one imo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not being a top poster feels weird but I don't wanna die yet. : peepoclown

I won't say things like "my role was in a dungeon" because it's obvious.
Anything stand out to you so far dude?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
ไธŠ็ดšๅ“ก / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Anything stand out to you so far dude?
A lot of people acting as of giving too many hints day 1 is a positive thing and a few random - or not so random - bot votes. Aside from that, nothing yet. Seems like a normal day 1 where every dog is sniffin at each other butt
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I've had a 22 hour day coming off 2 hours sleep aye, so you needa chillax for real dude because this is just a game and I didn't mean to misgender you. Sorry if I did, but lets not derail the game over something minor.



It's a common term over here and I've basically been skim-reading a lot of stuff. It's not that deep lol

No need to keep playing ring around the rosie on this one imo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Anything stand out to you so far dude?
again. I was chill, you're the one "playing ring around the rosy" like you said which is getting annoying, having to explain the same shit again and again for nothing. Thus, I said end of subject. I was not pissed at the gender either.
You're doing the derailing with your repetition and miss presumptions.

again, not what i was saying but nvm :))

well then stop repeating yourself if you don't understand what I mean just move on.
 

James Rye

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I know. It's like the one game in which I don't suspect her. And she's been veeery thankful for that (like 20 hugged posts already lol :p)
"Wants to make a joke about too many hugs maybe being an attempt to break Evil's ribs. Sees everyone losing their shit and get triggered. Quietly puts joke away in the drawer"

GrySun,

Your #1 random number between 1 and 2 is 2.
You know what, @GrySun ? We should do this with every player, 1= yes and 2 = no, and at the end check how accurate Random was with her/his/its predictions. xD
I'll start with you:

@Random between 1 and 2 is Gry a townie? 1 = yes and 2 = no.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Huh, Random doesn't work anymore?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
funny how Random isn't answering now :))))))))
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
I join at last. I'm sorry I was very busy earlier and then kinda forgot about the game till now.

Will I find the strenght to backread all 25 pages hmmm, not sure.

As always my mosted hated foe (I kid) is inactive. For now I'm going with a votekill Tatsumaki
You :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top